Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hope you are okay after the panic attack Nikki, and exciting on finding the dress :) dreading getting measured for mine :/ but worse case I'll have to just get it taken in if I'm not at target by October.

Welcome Cat

we're back from our mini cruise to Bruges, had a fab time. I'm going to have to rush off now though as I'm meeting a friend for tea tonight and since we got in from the trip I had a shower and got in my pj's.... so I could do with making myself look presentable.

Weighed in earlier. Reporting a 0.5lb loss.

Hoped for more but better than a slap in the face with a wet fish!!
Now weigh 9st1lb 3.5lbs to target!!

Hi everyone. Dunno if anyone remembers me. I'm back on the wagon. After 1year off. I maintained my weight loss around 8:13/9 stone bit after the summer I have went up to 9:13 so back on it from Monday

Hi everyone. Dunno if anyone remembers me. I'm back on the wagon. After 1year off. I maintained my weight loss around 8:13/9 stone bit after the summer I have went up to 9:13 so back on it from Monday

Welcome back!

Back from my hols. Hoping I haven`t gained too much. Tried to eat healthily but it seemed like everything I ordered was either swimming in butter or had loads of dressing.
Damage limitation at WI tomorrow!!

9st 7 - halfway there! :woohoo:

welcome back Charlie and well done Beckie

I weighed yesterday and I'm 10 stone 3... still haven't got new batteries for the scales though.

I weighed in Saturday and still 9st 9lb I've got 9 weeks until I go to Cyprus. Bit ambitious but I'd love the 9lb off by then. Got a party this Saturday and I've got a week at centre parcs from the 28th sept so I'm hoping I can lose some before centre parcs and not gain whilst I'm there!

I've my first weigh in tonight. This week has been horrible even tho it's my first week back. Had visitors from America over and we all went to dinner on wed to see their last night in. The my five year anniversary on Thursday so has so champagne and wine. Then out for dinner n cinema to celebrate on sat and drink. Flip only knows how weigh in will go

last week I lost 2lbs so now 9st 5lbs. 11lbs to go although was pretty naughty weds, thurs, fri, sat and sun so I think anything this wednesday is going to be ambitious!!

You can do it Nikki,

weighed at my mums yesterday (in the afternoon as well) and her scales said 10 stone and half a lb, I know I should only go by one set of scales but hers are better then mine (and have batteries in unlike mine lol) and hers used to weigh me more than the slimming world ones, so that was nice as I was expecting them to say I weighed loads.

I weiged in this morning - was hovering somewhere between 9st 5 and 9st 4 - hardly surprising after 5 days boozing and eating out. I'm going to record a STS and hope that next week is a 3lb weight loss. That would put me at 9st 2 for my holiday. Didn't quite get to the 8st range but not a milliion miles away assuming I carry on nailing it this week.

I've had a pretty bad start to the week. Saturday was lots of prosecco, chippy tea, followed by Sunday pulled pork cheesy cobs with lots of wine and gin. Then I got to Tuesday and we had Pizza Hut and yet more wine!!

My scales had shot up to 9st 12lb so 3lb gain and so I decided to head back to group to get a real weight.... 9st 13lb on slimming world scales. Hoping to get to 9st in 9 weeks still x

No alcohol last weekend and a week on plan and somehow today I had a 0.5 gain :cry: back on it today though!

Holiday countdown... What I thought was 9 weeks is actually 7. I have only 12 days until centre parcs and I don't think I'll be anywhere near my 9st 7lb target :-( only have tomorrow's weigh in and then next weeks, hoping to have 3 lb off tomorrow!

By the time I come back I expect to have shot back up to nearly 10st and then it will be 5 weeks to Cyprus and I'll be aiming for 9st 5lb and I'm doing the go sober October for macmillian so hoping that will boost my losses! Squeeze in as much gym time as possible and some juice days too!

Attachments

• image-2710351708.jpg
    image-2710351708.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 49
9st 1 this morning :)

But 2 week holiday now so god knows what I'll be when I get back!! haha

Wow, wow!!! Well done Annette, you're doing so well!
I am still maintaining, 8st12 .

Wonder how Kim is, she hasn't posted in a long time.

Thanks Deb! You`re doing really well!
I sent Kim a PM a couple of weeks ago. She`s fine, just very busy.
She did say that she would post here before she went on holiday to Bahrain. Later this month, I think.

It`s been very quiet on here for ages. Must admit I tend to have a look most days but there tends to only be a couple of posts a week rather than the pages of posts there used to be :(

Back