Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Probably true but then I can't lose a lb of fat a week either
haha I struggle with big losses over a month too - too much partying.

Want 8lbs this month but doubt it will happen based on this weekends eating. Sigh.

How much have you got to lose - 8lb is ambitious in one month!

I'm 2lbs down so need 2lbs each week for rest of the month. Agreed ambitious but I work out 6days a week so have that on my side.

I'm 9st 8 - I reckon a minimum of a stone to go :-(

I've never lost more than 5lbs in a month before. I go out too much. But life's too short and if it takes me an extra couple of months to get there so be it :)

I easily lose 7-9lb a month when I put my mind to it.

I average about 7lb every 4 weeks but I like to go out too often and that sabotages me. I need a month of no plans to really smash it!

I'd love to lose 8lb's this month too.... but I very rarely lose 2lb's a week, I did last week so not expecting the same this week, but time will tell.

Have a 3 course meal booked for mothers day so having low syns the rest of this week.

Not really counted syns today either, we went to a wedding fayre so had a few tasters of cake, chocolate fountain, ice-cream and a small glass of sparkling wine :/ it's only one day though and my meals have all been spot on.

Although ideally I would like to lose my weight by the hen do-I'm just hoping for a loss each week. Gains are completely unacceptable, I'll be disappointed with a maintain as well.

I have just under 12 weeks until hen weekend and I'll be majorly upset if I go and I weigh more than 9st 7lb. Had a retry off plan weekend but I'm ready to focus again x

Oh my goodness, they scales are moving! And quiet quick too!

I've been doing a bit of trial and error if I'm honest, so on Monday I ate 1200 cals, but I worked off 650 in the gym.

Tuesday I ate 1000cals and worked off about 150 walking.

Today I'm planning a similar day to Monday.

I was 10st 8.5lb on Friday, I was 10st 10lb Monday morning and I'm 10st 6lb today!! The one thing I wanted was to be 10st4lb by Saturday which would be a 4lb loss this week so I'm working my little bum off to achieve it and who knows I might actually be in the 9's the following week!

Awesome effort Nikki! I always weigh heaviest on Monday, lose tues and weds. Usually teeny gain Thursday then lose Friday (going below Wednesday's weight). That's if I'm good all week. That always seems to be my pattern!

Excited for you. There's a heck of a difference between 10st 10 and 10st 4 !! :)

Wow cat you were right!

This morning my scales pinged up a pound yet yesterday I was 100% on plan! However, I was having so many painkillers yesterday due to a sore throat (which is still here so I'm off to the doctors!) and so today is mainly soup and juices because I can't eat!

Wow cat you were right! This morning my scales pinged up a pound yet yesterday I was 100% on plan! However, I was having so many painkillers yesterday due to a sore throat (which is still here so I'm off to the doctors!) and so today is mainly soup and juices because I can't eat!

Yup same happened to me today even though I burnt off more than I ate!!

Yup same happened to me today even though I burnt off more than I ate!!

It is so strange! My net calories were about 550 yesterday. Fingers crossed my scales follow suit and go back down in time for weigh in on Saturday

It is so strange! My net calories were about 550 yesterday. Fingers crossed my scales follow suit and go back down in time for weigh in on Saturday

Honesty always happens to me! I burnt more than ate yesterday in the gym for heavens sake and still put on!! It happens every week. Bodies are just so weird

Scales didn't go back down this morning but official weigh in is tomorrow. I'm going to go to boots every Saturday for weigh in. Plus the nurse yesterday said that cocodamol can bung you up so I'm hoping if I drink enough fluids I'll be on for a good loss! I'm down 1lb this week already but really wanted 2lb x

Scales stayed at 10st 7.5lb so just a 1lb loss this week. Hope it's all the meds and hope it catches up once I'm off the antibiotics!

Back