Anyone in the same boat?

frumpymummy

hi all, im so new to this i havent got a clue! lol im 23 and had my baby 10months ago. Ive managed to go from 11st 7lb to 10st but now its not working for me. even before i had my baby i had slimfast and i had lost a nice amount of weight and was happy. Im not happy anymore and decided to try slimfast again.
Im just finding it hard to be motivated at the minute, so if anyone can help me i would appreciate it soo soo much!

you should be really proud of yourself.you have lost half of what you want to lose and with a 10month old baby that is a real acheivement.if you don't feel motivated at the moment perhaps now is not the right time to try sf again,as in that if you try to do it and don't sucseed it might make you feel even less motivated.perhaps do sf every other day and just eat healthy on the days you don't do sf.it's just an idea.hth and good luck let us know how you get on,(((hugs))) ann xx

hi i no u posted this a while ago but i am in the same boat! i have a 9 and half month old baby and have around 3 stone to loose. hope your doing well, im only on my second day....doing ok at the moment.

Hey! i just had my baby 10 months ago also! We i need to lose 10lbs more than you. but if you want a weightloss buddy im here! i have msn and yahoo messenger if you want to talk live. it might help you get motivated!

thanks girls! i cant wait to be a yummy mummy lol!

Hi,

I too have a 10 month old son and have about 3 stone to lose! Just starting my third week. Weigh in today!

Really hoping this works for the baby weight - I can no longer bury my head in the sand about my additional poundage!

Best wishes to all mummy's trying to make yummy status....

Sam

Good luck with your weigh in dancinggirl!! How much have you lost so far!! Im in my second week.. weigh in tomorrow!!

Claire x:eek:

Hey girls i hope your all getting on well shifting the baby bulge! Our 10 month olds definatly keep us busy crawling and toddling all over the place!

Good luck x

:happy036: you have done so well. I just had a baby 4 months ago and have another 2 stone to lose, I am not sure how much I have lost up until now as I was too scared to get on the scales!!! I am sure we can all spur each other on to become Yummy Mummies :D

Back