anyone just or red or green days

rharbord

Do these work? Or is it just extra easy nowadays?

I've tried ee but just can't get he thoughts that I'm doing it wrong ie eating too much, what eat in between meals etc.

I've done sw years ago and did r or g days and just wondered if anyone still does them, if hey work or is ee better for weight loss?

If anyone can direct me to a thread or a something. Please x

I only do Red & Green days. I don't like Extra Easy because I find the 1/3 SuperFree rule too restricting, and I also like the extra Healthy Extras you get with Red / Green.

There's nothing to stop you doing Red / Green days - if you've done them in the past and know that they worked for you, then give them a go! It's about finding what works best for you, as each individual is different and can't really advise which plan gives the "best" losses.

I only do red and green days, well mainly red days, I do 1 green a week if that. I find that I get the biggest losses with red days and they are also the days where I feel most satisfied and in control.

I'm 100% green, I like the extra a + b choice, plus I don't eat meat, hubby does green 95% of the time, 5% EE, and his weight loss has been slower than mine. ;) x

100% green here too. As a strict veggie if I did EE I'd just be diddling myself out of two HE's! x

I do a mixture of EE and Green - Green for when I want the double healthy extras normally. I don't really eat enough meat to make doing EE worth it at home, but when eating out it's a godsend. Think weight loss is slightly slower on EE, however think it's slightly more sustainable as a normal eating plan...

Well after reading and reading the books. I'm going to start on Monday and only do red and green days.

It's good to know that other sw'ers follow those plans.

Hi (waving). I have only done red and green, got to target on them and still at target 16 months later! They do work. I have a bit of a gripe with S W about this. Why they no longer mention red and green I dont know really. There are 3 plans not just one. If there had only been ee and I didnt know about red and green when I started back 2 years ago, I would have given up as I struggled with ee.You have to do the plan/s which suit you best otherwise if you struggle you will give up! Hope all goes well for you, let us know how you go on :)

Hi (waving). I have only done red and green, got to target on them and still at target 16 months later! They do work. I have a bit of a gripe with S W about this. Why they no longer mention red and green I dont know really. There are 3 plans not just one. If there had only been ee and I didnt know about red and green when I started back 2 years ago, I would have given up as I struggled with ee.You have to do the plan/s which suit you best otherwise if you struggle you will give up! Hope all goes well for you, let us know how you go on :)

Thanks for this. So far I rejoined in jan to do it from home. I've tried ee and not really got anywhere. I feel that it was only about ee and the other plans were not mentioned.

I've been to class a couple of times since for further info but I feel like there wasn't any help. Only on here have I found it.

I have now given up on ee. I will be doing red or green days from tomorrow.

Yes when I joined it was just EE, in group talk, and the main book now is just ee, red and green have a separate book!!

I joined last week having last done SW back in 2007! At my intro meeting I was just told about EE and then only discovered that red and green DO still exist in another book!! I just can't really get my head around EE - i definitely love the fact that I can have 2 extra healthy extras on the other days!!
I have been doing EE today and will be doing it for the next few days, just to see if it works but in my 2nd week I think I'll be sticking to the other two days!! It felt a bit too weird having pork with loads of mash today!!

I know what you mean, the first time I did ee (and it wasnt for long) I could not get my head round having sweetcorn and chicken soup!! Hope you had your third superfree with the pork n mash :)

I did!!! :D

hi, ive done EE for 1 yr and lost 5st 9lb but weigh loss been slow so moved last week to Red, trying to get head around the veg youcant eat free is there a full list of them do you know ????I ate broad beans and peas which I didnt realise until afterwards should be synned!
I get weighed tomorrow after a week of red, I hope I have lost more than 1lb (Ive been up and down 1lb most weeks since Nov despite beign on plan).
I am going to do 1 day green as i love pasta (not that I ate loads on EE) and rest red until end of March see if I can shift 1/2stone. ( need 4lb for my 6 stone award which has been lingering in the distance since nov (arrrrgh).
If anyone has anything that can help on Red I would appreciate it, struggling to make sure I do it rigght. have read the book but would like more info, thanks lisa

Yes Red and Green Day lover here, I've done SW for just over 8 years and went back to group last week just to get back up date with my books etc I also couldn't believe the lack of mention for the red/green plans! I don't do EE having done red/green for so long it all feels wrong to me and besides I much prefer my extra HE's. I used to do a lot of green days but been sticking to red mostly the last 6 months or so and I have had much better results from it, not that green had bad ones but I just feel a lot less bloated and "heavy" would take some doing to convert me to EE!!

hi, ive done EE for 1 yr and lost 5st 9lb but weigh loss been slow so moved last week to Red, trying to get head around the veg youcant eat free is there a full list of them do you know ????I ate broad beans and peas which I didnt realise until afterwards should be synned!
I get weighed tomorrow after a week of red, I hope I have lost more than 1lb (Ive been up and down 1lb most weeks since Nov despite beign on plan).
I am going to do 1 day green as i love pasta (not that I ate loads on EE) and rest red until end of March see if I can shift 1/2stone. ( need 4lb for my 6 stone award which has been lingering in the distance since nov (arrrrgh).
If anyone has anything that can help on Red I would appreciate it, struggling to make sure I do it rigght. have read the book but would like more info, thanks lisa

Lisa in the new packs there is a whole book dedicated to red, green and success express. Maybe your consultant can let u have one.

Back