anyone know what this could be?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 17 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    for the past few days i been experiencing twitching in my upper right abdomin under my right breast to my belly button, everynow and then it twitches like a baby kicking (no i am not pregnant lol) ...

no pain just uncomfortable twitching.. driving me nuts! anyone know what this could be? (to embarressed to go doc) ..

:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

not a clue hun go to gp if it keeps up :)

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

are you exercising amethyst? it sounds like your muscle is over tired - this may be entirely due to exercise but may also be due to an imbalance in your salts (magnesium). Are you drinking enough water steadily throughout the day (not going long stretches without and then drinking loads). Too much water at one time or too little water can cause this imbalance. If needs be, up your water. If it isn't water related, check with your CDC but I'd recommend you take magnesium tablets - however, this is not fully used by the body unless you take vit. C with it. Not ideal on a vlcd. You need to keep an eye on this if it is due to salt imbalance.

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

amethyst - has the twitching stopped?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.