Hi Jim :) x

Yes, LO = Little One ;)

Hope you`re having a good day? I am being lazy :rolleyes:

I have had 3 pills now with no side affects YET;) :D

Long may that continue lol

Xxxx

Hi, it's a beautiful day here, way too nice to be working. :(

Hi!

I'm back! I've been so busy with new job, easter holidays etc but back now! Offically start Lipotrim today! Went this morning and picked up my weeks worth of sachets! eeeek! v nervous now! havent had my first shake yet, i'm scared it gonna be awful!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!
Lise I just added you on facebook.

Jo x

Hi jo

Good Morning all, have you guys managed to meet up yet?

I live in Surrey

Hi Lise

I live in Walton , not very far from Camberley. I have lost 56 lbs on Cambridge.
I have a hubby,mother and a friend who all tried Xenical.
How is your weight loss going ?

Li x

Welcome back Jo :D I will go mail you on FB as i`m unable to on here? Hope your diet is going ok x

How are you Jim?? The sunshine is lovely today :) Hope you`re not stuck indoors? :(

Welcome Li - Well done on your weight loss! :D

I am on day 3 of the Xenical and so far so good ;)

Do you work/have little ones etc? I was just going to ask everyone else if they wanted to meet up at Softplay tomorrow if you fancy it?

LiSe x

Good Morning all, have you guys managed to meet up yet?

Hopefully tomorrow Jim :D

Or at the weekend for adults only for a drink ;) xXx

That'll be fun the Lise. Have a good time people.

Thanks Jo, I've posted a load of before and afters on the success forum love.

I'll have a look jim, they will inspire me!

Kathryn, Lise is not going to Jakes today her kids are unwell. I think we are going monday instead

Jo x

Hey, I'm new here- this is my first ever post! I live in Surrey, well around the Kingston area so I'm not sure if I should class myself as in Greater London or Surrey, but Surrey sounds nicer anyway. Soooo just thought I'd say hello :)

LMAO, nice nick Hi and welcome.

Surrey users

Hello

I do have kids , but they are over 9 , so they are at school. It would be nice to meet up at some time. Once I get enough posts on here , I will be able to email you directly

Hello Dita

I live in Walton , so not sar from you.How are you today?

Li

Hey, I'm new here- this is my first ever post! I live in Surrey, well around the Kingston area so I'm not sure if I should class myself as in Greater London or Surrey, but Surrey sounds nicer anyway. Soooo just thought I'd say hello :)

Back