Anyone Maintaining Who Wants Help And Mutual Support To Stay Put?

I put on 1.5lbs this week, which only.took me back to my target weight so really not the end of the world but i want to loose some this week as i want to be below my target weight.

Weighed in this morning 12'12 a loss on last week of 1lb, keeps me in target range of 12'10. V pleased.

Has he completely lost membership or could he go to weigh and just pay for a week or two.

I find it frustrating that it doesn't recognise that your maintaining as well, it doesn't feel great when its saying don't be disheartened, even though you know your doing right you feel as if you've done something wrong when you read that.... at least I do

I have not asked I think by the fact he has not weighed in for over 4 weeks means he is out! Sad as a couple maintatining and the only ones is a good advert for them.

I hate that a simple programme on their computer data could change the system to say Wow keep going, you are healthily maintaining and a proof of what SW can do!

Jo* said:
I have not asked I think by the fact he has not weighed in for over 4 weeks means he is out! Sad as a couple maintatining and the only ones is a good advert for them.

I hate that a simple programme on their computer data could change the system to say Wow keep going, you are healthily maintaining and a proof of what SW can do!
He can still go Hun... It actually doesn't stop you from logging on online until the end of 7 weeks of not going.(tried and tested several times!)
Even then his details will remain dormant but there if he weighs in again...if he's out of range he'll get the weeks grace then have to pay until back in range or if in range just all back to normal.
Tonight is my 3rd week back after not going since jan and the first week I was in range so just normal and as soon as my cons uploaded her class details that night I was back online.
Hope this helps, I'm not the best at explaining at the best of times!

I gained 3lb at wi still in target range though so thats good only 1lb over target just find maintaining so difficult.

lost 2lb at wi tonight....putting me at T+1

I've done Race for Life tonight instead of going to group, but I think I'll go to a different group tomorrow night. I need to put on 1/2 lb or I have to start paying again. Today I ate macadamia and cashew nuts, a milky way, a samosa and a burger, as well as my regular healthy SW food. I'm still going to wear my shoes and jeans just in case today's food hasn't helped. I'm back to running 3 times a week and gym 3 times a week as well as dog walking, so feel I needed the syns today to help with the weight gain - healthy extras just ain't doing it. Will report back tomorrow night after weigh in. Any advice greatly received. :)

Looks like I'll be trying the old jeans, jumper and heavy boots next weigh in!! A stomach bug over the weekend (I assume thats the main reason) saw a 2.5 loss and I need to gain 1.5 to get back into target!!! So DEF making sure I have at least 2 B choices a day, and snacking on my hoarded easter eggs!!! But I don't want to go overboard and gain loads....as 2 hen parties coming up the next two weekends....so want to have some leeway for those! Will see how it goes but may just skip WI in this week, and then let the hen parties do the work!!!!

cheekylau said:
Yeah really trying not had any chocolate 2day but its been on my mind a lot lol. Just need 2 find something else 2 use my Syns on now not that i will really b using any this week

Try crushing up a meringue nest and covering it with berries and FF yoghurt - works a treat for my sugar cravings and only half a syn per nest! My bf is a devil for buying choc and biccies so this helps with temptation for me. Give it a try!

Thanks will definitely try it have managed a few days wiv no chocolate just had an options when the cravings have hit. Trying green days this week 4 a change hopefully will shock those gained lbs from me. Seems to b killing the cravings a bit aswell dont no why i was so scared of carbs

Weighed today and i needed to put on weight or would have to pay today so i ate loads of crap to make sure i got the gain i needed. Didn't work though i stayed the same and so had to pay anyway. i have decided i am not going to eat all that crap again as didn't even enjoy it and felt lousy after eating junk. This week i'm going to have two pieces of white bread with every meal plus my extra b choices and make sure i use all my syns for this week and no exercise. See if this works. I will make this maintaining work.

I weighed in tonight with jeans, shoes and metal bracelet. It worked, 1.5lb gain and back in target. Talked about it with consultant and she said that if I dropped below target zone again I could change target down by a few pounds (fine tuning) so that I am at an easier to maintain target. As long as this is within a healthy BMI then no need to go down by 1/2 stone. Just been to pub and had chips with my tea, so hopefully I will be back at target properly next week :)

I weighed in tonight with jeans, shoes and metal bracelet. It worked, 1.5lb gain and back in target. Talked about it with consultant and she said that if I dropped below target zone again I could change target down by a few pounds (fine tuning) so that I am at an easier to maintain target. As long as this is within a healthy BMI then no need to go down by 1/2 stone. Just been to pub and had chips with my tea, so hopefully I will be back at target properly next week :)

Its daft what we do to get the result on the scales sometimes. I thought of weighimg in my coat this week couldnt try weighing in jeans since i have allways wore jeans and kept my shoes on for weigh in.

So disappointed in myself. First time out of target (2lbs)since Nov. I am doing what I have done all along to maintain, but it is TOTM. Have a social weekend planned but hope I can lose it :(

Been at target for 4 months now, but found myself renewing my online membership for one last time. So that's me 'safe' until the end of September now, then I will most likely 'let go' and try my very best to finally 'go it alone' lol

Well got to goal in April, since then I seem to have been Ok with the occ.asionaly 2lb gain then 2lb loss over the last 6 weeks, then last week put on 4 1/2lb in 1 week (and taking me 2 1/2lb over the comfort vone). I did feel crap when I went to weigh in on Monday evening, quite bloated and sluggish. The only thing I could think of was that I had been drinking diet coke (sometimes 2 a day). So this week took them all out the fridge and have only had 2 which was last night with a dinner with friends.

Feeling much better and according to my scale this morning have lost 4lb (will have to wait till weigh in tomorrow to see for real).

But now need to be good again all week as another dinner out next weekend, with family for our 25th wedding anniversary which luckly I have planned the food so know what I'm eating.

Just hope I don't have to pay on Monday as will feel like such a failure at this.

Haha oooooops was a bit nervous about being under, (despite it being TOM and me feeling like a whale) so got weighed in big jeans and shoes etc....and gained 4.5! haha my biggest gain ever in a week. Never mind though am going to have pristine week until the hen party...and then the week after that is a total writeoff so I've already accepted it!! :)

Haha oooooops was a bit nervous about being under, (despite it being TOM and me feeling like a whale) so got weighed in big jeans and shoes etc....and gained 4.5! haha my biggest gain ever in a week. Never mind though am going to have pristine week until the hen party...and then the week after that is a total writeoff so I've already accepted it!! :)

Wow you are so positive about it. I have beaten myself up all week about being 2lbs over target. Cannot enjoy any of my food and think I won't have lost it either at WI this week and will be paying :(

Back