Anyone managed to avoid certain people?

People who struggle to lose or can't be bothered to make the effort often criticise those who do well..." god how much more do you need to lose " ....." your starting to become obsessive"...... You will never be happy will you" .... To cite just a few that people have said to me, people I might add that are meant to care about me!!!
Do it for you and only you... And remember most of them are just jealous because they do not have the determination to succeed ...! :) x

Hey thanks for all the comments.

Really made me feel better that im not alone in the bitterness from those who 'care'. My other half just had a good chat with me about it all, and has said that I can stay away til xmas if I want to, or I can stay away til we get wed, or til I die (or they do) so im feeling much better about that.

The dreaded granny though - shes bigger than me 20-22 [size] and has done slimming world for 7, yes SEVEN years yet shes never lost anything, cause she wont stick to it. Ive told her 'your getting on, forget about your weight, enjoy the last years' which if I was touching 80years old, had terrible health history etc id bloody forget loosing weight, id enjoy it. But im 19, and I dont want to be nearly 80 saying 'oh I wish id done this' but either way shes a bad critic on every diet. Dreading seeing her til ive lost atleast half my weight (ive 5-6stone to loose, so 12-13 weeks?) I havent sen her since new years day anyway cause OH sees her during work hours [ he has lunch there each weds ] so ill cope not seeing her just dont want people to give me grief over it :(

Onwards and upwards girls - PM for voodoo dolls ;) heheheh!x

She keeps offering me her clothes which I think is her way of trying to make me feel that I am as fat(sorry) as her. I am no skinny minny but we are not the same size or shape and its her way of trying to run me down. Honestly family can be so hard on each other eh!!!

my sister in law gave me her old maternity clothes! i wasn't pregnant!!!!!!!!!:sigh:
cant wait till im at target and can send her my outgrown cllothes! used to live just round corner but now 50 mins away and she hasn't been up once since we moved in august!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back