Anyone on here with loads to lose!

I agree it's like a little devil inside going he he watch this space ha ha good morning hez xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning appy, today we are going to have a great day! :) FACT..... The weeks are flying? Or do u find the time going slow? :( xxx

Flying it doesn't seem real that I can loose 23.5lbs in 3 weeks. Lol. I just got home got my granddaughter for sleepover Yeeer I normally have her sleepover at least 5 nights she will start calling me mum lol. I read the FIBERCLEAR it is not a laxative. Just extra fiber hun x

Lol that will tell u I trust what they give me at the chemist haha

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hez. I seen consultan this morning about my hips. He doesn't want to touch them yet because of my age (45). So what did he do stick needle straight into my hip bone ouch. Let us know how you get on hun xx

That sounds sore appy. Im not great with needles.... :( so did they say when they think they will be able to do anything? Of course i will let you know how i do :) catch ya tomorrow x

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hez. I seen consultan this morning about my hips. He doesn't want to touch them yet because of my age (45). So what did he do stick needle straight into my hip bone ouch. Let us know how you get on hun xx

Morning appy :) just back from my weigh in and i lost 8lbs this week, one mega happy bunny (maybe should have used huge instead of mega lol). Either way im looking forward to this coming week, and getting into the 18st bracket, thats my challenge. Hope your having a great day :) x

Absolutely fantastic hez. You are doing brilliant. I am 18st.3.5 lb so hopefully that will come off on Friday. You go hunny xxxxxxxx

Thanks appy :) x hows your day going?

My walking is 100% since injection yesterday. They going to continue with them as to young to have hip op hunny xx

Thats great news appy. Just back from my walk. Im so unfit its embarassing. (Neighbour said he hasn't seen me or years lol) :) x

I don't have a choice have to go out with work lol. Did he not compliment you cheeky so and so xxxx

No thats all he said. Lol i was trying to think then after when was the last time i saw him (apart from mum and dads funeral) id say it was 4 or 5 yrs ago. I usually dont go to any functions as such, i offer to drop them off and pick them up (my crowd that is) im usually on the couch watching tv, grazing like a friesian heifer haha :) x

God love you. My mum died at 53 to the C word that was 17 years ago. You go and show them the new you. The stronger beautiful you.determined confident you. We Defo do this journey good days and bad. Just look how much you have achieved we will get your self worth to the top again sweet xxxxxx

Thanks appy x dad died to years ago next month to cancer. He was 85, which is a great age. Mum passed away in February. She just gave up, there was nothing wrong with her. She just missed my dad so much. I definitely think they are with me, especially now. My mum always used to lecture me on my weight, about if I died I'd be leaving 4 beautiful children. What's ironic is her own 4 children and 12 grandchildren weren't enough to keep her here!! X

Last edited:
That's what you call love hunny. So when you loose more weight you are going to go to family occasion aren't you he he xx

Yeah i gonna do like a big reveal, even though i will still be big lol i can feel my jeans getting loose, and my tops are fitting better. I think my boobs have gotten smaller, which is always good to hear lol
the wedding is in september :) so i have another 8 weeks :) either way i will be smaller than when they saw me last.
How are things with you appy? x

Good for you a couple of stone more off by September. Go the full hogg hair and nails. I doing fantastic the difference with my legs is amazing. Diet going good. But why when it's hot do you feel like picking lol. Weigh in Friday morning. Going to take tenant to the beach tomorrow that should keep me occupied lol xxx

Good for you a couple of stone more off by September. Go the full hogg hair and nails. I doing fantastic the difference with my legs is amazing. Diet going good. But why when it's hot do you feel like picking lol. Weigh in Friday morning. Going to take tenant to the beach tomorrow that should keep me occupied lol xxx
Hiya appy, any loss by september would be great 18st 13lbs today. I finally cracked the 18's, im one happy girl. Small steps eh!!! Thats great your noticing your legs, I've not really noticed much, nothing major!! I suppose give it time Helen lol
best of luck with tomorrow, let us know how you get on. :) x
have a great day :)

Back