Anyone on here with loads to lose!

Well I am 1 week down. Week 1 lost 10.2lb. Struggling at the moment as it's totm and just want to graze. Ahhhhh

Rachyroo - I had my totm in my second week and 1 thing I found that made the grazing crave slightly easier (I wanted something sweet) was a trick recommended by a friend who lost 7 stone last year. Make a shake as normal but freeze it in ice lolly moulds or ice cube moulds. When you really want something, you can nibble throughout the day but only count as one shake. Found this handy for night time, curled on sofa, feeling pretty rotten.

Hi hez only reason legs working is due to injection on Monday hunny. Been the beach and guess what the ******* had chips and fish lol and me with strawberry shake. I like that one as I find it sweeter . fingers crossed for tomorrow. Hey rach that brill keep going not long till next weigh in that's what I tell myself xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

@rachroo well done that was a great start to your diet. Keep up the good work :)
@jells that's a great idea. Must give that one a go :)
@appy lol no the feeling oh so well. I never noticed the strong odour from smokey bacon before, now it's just one of the nicest smells around haha :) one day we will be back eating again mmmm
What would you choose as your 1st proper bite to eat. I have so many favourites but the thing I would choose is Beans on toast....heaven lol

Indian or chicken and veg done on griddle with some spice in pitta bread and of course garlic mayo. Oh we are naughty hez lol xxxx

We can dream cant we :)

@appy how did you do hun? :) x

Fantastic loss appyachel. You're really losing quickly. No wonder you're happy. When you see the numbers change it really boosts the motivation and willpower doesn't it? Good luck for next week.

Thanks jelly just don't seem real all that weight so quickly. How you doing hunny x

Well done appy, im delighted for you :) x

4 lost this week so total of 15 lbs in 4 weeks. It's the best that I've ever done on a diet so happy. Hope it continues like this.

Well done jells you must be over the moon. I wish I had got weighed this afternoon. I blinking been on loo all afternoon a weeks worth lol. Hope your not having your shake ha ha x

@jells well done. That should spur you on for another week or 2 or 3 :) x keep up the good work ;)
@appy are we to expect double figures for you next week! Lol ;) x

Oh golly gosh. Not had a good day been naughty picking slap my hands. Fell rubbish now. Straight bk tomorrow x

Appy you made me laugh. :) i know for a fact if i pick just once I'm gone. Id be picking for ever more! You are stronger than me ;) x

My god I won't be doing that again the quilt and anxiety I feel is horrible. Bk today hunny bee. Just think if We got this feeling every time we ate I would be a size zero. Just have to hide sagging skin lol. No damage on scales not looking forward to headache xxx

After I had eaten scotch egg googled them on atkins ha ha could have gone really mad and had the cakes. That's what happens when I finish work at 7.30am do a picnic and went beach for the day. Maybe the sun rendered some fat off why I was there. Kick up the bum DONE want to see doctors face when I tell him what I weigh as since I last seen GP Ion 26th May I have lost upto know 15kg see him on 5th why update him with hips have a wonderful day the sun is shining. Bk in work at 2 xxxx

Back