Anyone on here with loads to lose!

I have my totm at the mo. And with drinking all this water. Its a nightmare :( hope you do better ;)
appy whats your proper name? X

Well hello rachel, bye bye appy :) x
water is supposed to be our best friend, I'm more an acquaintance than best friend lol

Me to diet coke was mine. Now fizzy water lol. Not the same. I have gum as with my medication I get really bad dry mouth tried the sprays they don't work. Been having them from day one hunny xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The things we go through to look great lol x

We are already great hunny. Not many people could do this xx

You can say that again lol

Absolutely ladies. It takes strength of character and sheer determination to do a diet that has frig all food and no small treats. When we have a long way to go I think it's easy to get bogged down with the big picture of all of the stones to go ( and all of the inches) and not praise ourselves enough for every small achievement. We have done well to stay going and we will continue to do so - despite the bank holiday weekend here this weekend. If the scales doesn't co-operate with us one week (like me in wk 3) the measuring tape will and then the scales will be slapped into co-operation by the same measuring tape the following week.

Lol jells not bank hols for us yet. Makes no difference to me working. Last year it took me from April to August to loose 3st. Let's see what 3 months can do on this lol xxx

appyachel - 3 stone is a fantastic amount in that time. I tried ww and only lost 13 lbs(which went back on) in a similar time frame - hence the stricter diet this time. so far so good. I've discovered that I'm a "strict diet or no diet" person - no in-between. Would love to lose 3 stone in short time frame. My target is 60 lbs by x-mas and the rest after.

I am just going with the flow in reality around 98lbs needs to be gone. At present 29.5lb gone. Really not expecting good result tomorrow. As I had a blip on Saturday also TOM. Hey hoe let the journey continue ladies xx

appyachel - to be honest I need a similar loss but I'm afraid to look at numbers like that for myself. That's why I'm focusing on 60 by x-mas and then in the new year I'll look at the rest, in the hope that smaller chunks will be less daunting and more manageable. For my height I need to lose around 98-100 in total but I'll be happy enough if I can do 85-88. 29.5 gone is great - I've only 18 so far but in 5 weeks so happy enough. Biggest thing I'm amazed by is that I actually feel good and am wearing a trousers that would not close on me in June of this year. It's small achievements like this that will keep me going. Plus I really don't want to look ridiculous in a dress for my daughter's 16th at x-mas. It will be a very special occasion as she has been extremely ill for her whole life and nobody thought she would see this age. She's determined to see me in a dress so I'm determined to stay going with this diet. Best of luck tomorrow

There couldn't be a better reason for your weight loss hunny. You have been strong for 16 years so a few month more to get that dress will be the best gift you best start saving for the dress shoes hair makeup perfume nails handbag as you ARE going to do this along with us xxx

All you can do is take 1lb at a time. As if you looked at the bigger picture you would crack up. I would be happy to be a certain size, as opposed to a certain weight :) and I'm getting there slowly :) x

Me to size 14 lol. Think I was 10 the last time I was a 14 ha ha xx

Thanks, been much better yesterday and today still struggling to exercise but I went from doing nothing to exercising every day so gonna give myself a break this week and start again on Monday. Been reading your comments, I'm sure you will reach your target for your daughters birthday party, it's hard but keep focusing on that goal xx
Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

@weightlossannie glad to see you doing better. I think i overdid the exercise too - my heel is killing me. Hope you have a great weekend :) x

4.4lb off I was not looking forward to weigh in after sat. Better than I thought. 33.9lb gone wk 5 xxx

Back