Anyone on here with loads to lose!

Oh there are a few of us that have slipped up!! I slipped up n had a secret binge sunday night!! Anyway have been 100% since ... Well
I will be until thursday, have planned weekend of which is unavoidable ... Id much rather not And carry on 100% but hey ho

They will still be here monday but im planning on being back on 100% from monday. I think i will set myself some sort of a challenge on minimins from monday.. To stay 100% for 2 weeks from monday! We can do it!! Xxxxsending u all hugs x

Hez where are you hunny bun. I not enjoying this anymore but needs must. I have felt so sick for last few days. Just been doctors to update him about my hips lol he gave me a diet sheet that they have been working on. He wants me to be a guinea pig lol. Basically similar to atkins. I said yer after I lost over 3st he said you have since 26th May. I said not on lipotrim he said what is that he he xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hez where are you hunny bun. I not enjoying this anymore but needs must. I have felt so sick for last few days. Just been doctors to update him about my hips lol he gave me a diet sheet that they have been working on. He wants me to be a guinea pig lol. Basically similar to atkins. I said yer after I lost over 3st he said you have since 26th May. I said not on lipotrim he said what is that he he xx

hi rachel. I didn't have a great day today :( wasn't in much of a mood for anything. Had my weigh in and lost 10lbs :) but crap at home over shadowed that! Im feeling a bit better now..
did u explain? Lol i remember saying it to my dr once, he wasn't for it!! But he said if it got the weight off, go for it lol
hope your feeling better soon hun :) xx

Helen its all gone pear shaped this weekend. Eating in Fenit yesterday and drinking in Finugue today. But only a few glasses and no carbs, just meat and salad so fingers crossed. Back on it tomorrow with vengeance!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
how did you get on today? X

@ampsabelle - you're not the only one who had a blip over the weekend. Was out with hubby for anniversary Sunday and ended up eating (chicken and bacon salad with dressing) and having a few drinks ( not advisable on vlcd). As I'm not much of a drinker anyway I spent most of yesterday with bad tummy pains and struggled to drink the required amount of water, which up to now wasn't a problem. Still had two pounds down which isn't a complete washout but also not as good as some previous weeks. I too, am now back on 100% with a vengeance and won't make the mistake of thinking "ah, it's only a celebratory drink or two" again. Not sure why tummy reacted so badly. Just know I won't be doing that again. Here's to learning life's lessons. (Not going to drink for that toast)
It is hard though doing this for such like occasions! Its not the same sitting in a nice setting you drinking a shake, while he eats like a horse! Lol. Life isn't fair.... xx

Oh there are a few of us that have slipped up!! I slipped up n had a secret binge sunday night!! Anyway have been 100% since ... Well
I will be until thursday, have planned weekend of which is unavoidable ... Id much rather not And carry on 100% but hey ho

They will still be here monday but im planning on being back on 100% from monday. I think i will set myself some sort of a challenge on minimins from monday.. To stay 100% for 2 weeks from monday! We can do it!! Xxxxsending u all hugs x
Your doing great, your an example to us all :) blips an all xx

Absolutely fantastic hunny. I have thrown the towel in for a week at least. Going to try atkins for a week similar to what GP gave me . the pains are horrible I just want the loo . I am expecting to gain/stay the same. I won't cheat but I have never done it. I am fine not eating carbs. I ONLY DO RED DAYS AT SW. only thing that would be different is breakfast (no weetabix) I can do that. It also says fruit on GP one should be treated as a treat once a week lol. I hope your ok sweet. Keep me going over my mammoth shift please. Tomorrow till Tuesday hope they behave as if xxxxx

Morning rachel. Maybe the change will be good. Even if for just a while. Let us know how you get on with it, and good luck with it. :)
hope your feeling better soon! Big ((hugs)) Hez xxx

I got plenty of toilet roll in don't think it helps TOM still not happened had stomach ach for 2wks hey hoe stop moaning rachel lol. Going to make spicy scotch eggs today minus the breadcrumb xxxx

Sounds delicious hun. Oh scotch eggs, that takes me back..... :) Xx

Hi Helen yes Im ok today been back on it since yesterday should be fine for a week but then go to England Wednesday - oh dear!!

Lol nutters ;) xx

How you doing hez. This eating thing is working it's magic you know what I mean. Apart from made the scotch eggs and cornbeef with peppers onions with cabbage and cauliflower mash everyone wanted it today for work. Why they have to like it I made them for work as I here till Tue lol xxx

Rachel, you always make me laugh. Bless you! That sounds nice (without the cauliflower lol)
I'm doing great gal, today i weighed myself and 17st 13lbs, so that will keep me going until tuesday weigh in. If i never lost another lb
how are you doing? xx

Good got on scales testa had put 4lb lol. Must be food and water due to salt. Drank plenty so bk down thank god was poohing myself lol. Hopefully see what happens over the week. Being really good as there all sorts of goodies in staff cupboard. But not bothing me. Carnt eat a great deal get full really quickly not a bad thing hunny bun. You go get it. How much longer you staying on it. At least you know now may be slight gain but comes off again when you do start to eat xxx

Your doing well considering. I think I will eat the day of the wedding (eek) I feel strong enough to take a break and come back on it!!! I hope to god I'm right. Lol or else I'm goosed :(
Am booking a holiday for the middle of October and I hope by then to near my goal. (Whatever that is) I started at size 24, I'm wearing size 18 now (I want to get to a size 12/14 comfortably :), from then there idk, I haven't got a plan lol)

That is brilliant hez. Soon be a skinny mini lol. I still unsure about eating lol xxx

I'm not too sure myself tbh :(

Back