Working Solutions Anyone on Working Solution losses?

kittyface

I am doing working solution as I only have a couple of stone to lose and need to chew :D

It seems most are on TS, but are there any starting on WS?

if so, anyone fancy buddying?

K x

apologies for the typo in the title lol

Last edited:
kittyface said:
I am doing working solution as I only have a couple of stone to lose and need to chew :D

It seems most are on TS, but are there any starting on WS?

if so, anyone fancy buddying?

K x

apologies for the typo in the title lol

No sorry but hopefully will switch when I have less to go so I'd be really interested to know :)

Kitty - im on WS - will happily buddy ya xx

Hi peeps,

Im on day 5 on restart TS.... But really starting to consider WS.
Still undecisive on wht the best plan would be.... My 1st WI is on sunday so wondering if i should give myself till then 2 decide???

sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive just done day5 and whilst I was grand all day I'm ravenous right now and can't sleep!
Considering WS as I am also doing a running plan and getting loads of 'advice'!!!!

Kay I'm WI on monday so will let u know how I go on wk 1.

Theresa, I was told on here and by my personal trainer that if ur burning a lot of cals whist on Exante you should have either another shake or a low fat/ low carb meal..... I did the plan for a while last year and burned around 400 cals a day in the gym and my weight loss stopped.... Added a meal after the work out and hey presto .....weight loss!! U don't want to end up with an injury through malnutrition or hunger especially if ur running regularl....

Its just my opinion but if it helps then yay!

Xxx

I will be starting tomorrow. I have done it before and if I stick to it I know I can lose about 1 stone a month (without extra exercise). I cannot cope with TS and would feel a failure after the first few days and give up! It may be more of a scenic journey to weight loss, but I can still take part in family meal times social events and also prepares me for when I get to goal. Good luck people!

Back