Anyone REALLY thirtsy

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Brightdaze101, 9 June 2009.

1. Brightdaze101

Brightdaze101 Member

Hi There,
    Just wondering if anyone else is super thirsty while taking Xenical? Been taking them for 5 days. The last two days I cannot get enough to drink. Had about 120 oz. a day!!
  2. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Yes I've been drinking alot more than usual, but didn't think much of it because I am making a concious effort to increase fluid intake anyway. When I've lapsed a bit I've noticed that I've missed it and feel thirsty. Strange......
  3. wildmonkeylass

wildmonkeylass Well-Known Member

yep...thirsty all the used to it quite quickly tho :D
  4. loveheart25

loveheart25 Active Member

yeah i have been drinking loads of water too x
  5. x Nee x

x Nee x Well-Known Member

I generally drink alot anyway, but have not felt that my thirst has really been affected. Its only first thing in the morning I am finding Im especially Thirsty
  6. fight_the_urge

fight_the_urge Well-Known Member

I wasnt a big fluid drinker anyways but seem to be drinking more! Dont know if its through thirst or force :p
  7. liosalfar

liosalfar Active Member

yep me too, not normally much of a fluid drinker but have been since on the Xenical...feel kinda hangover ish most of the time too..headachey...anyone else?
  8. Brightdaze101

Brightdaze101 Member

yes!! I feel hangover ish too. I think that is part of the reason why I drink water. I think that the pills work like alcohal in the way that they make you dehydrated...?
  9. margaretmc

margaretmc Well-Known Member

Hi yeah my mouth is very dry and I`m drinking like mad to tell you the truth I thought it was my diabetes playing up . Good luck and take care .
  10. Hoping4a2nd

Hoping4a2nd Well-Known Member

I've found I drink more but then i've always drank a fair bit. I had really bad hangover type headaches for the first 2 days i took the tablets but been fine since :)