• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone REALLY thirtsy

flabbybumbum

On a mission
S: 24st5lb C: 19st5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 5st0lb(20.53%)
Yes I've been drinking alot more than usual, but didn't think much of it because I am making a concious effort to increase fluid intake anyway. When I've lapsed a bit I've noticed that I've missed it and feel thirsty. Strange......

x Nee x

Gold Member
S: 20st10lb C: 20st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 50.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.72%)
I generally drink alot anyway, but have not felt that my thirst has really been affected. Its only first thing in the morning I am finding Im especially Thirsty

S: 17st8lb C: 15st4lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 2st4lb(13.01%)
I wasnt a big fluid drinker anyways but seem to be drinking more! Dont know if its through thirst or force :p

yep me too, not normally much of a fluid drinker but have been since on the Xenical...feel kinda hangover ish most of the time too..headachey...anyone else?

S: 12st3lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.75%)
yes!! I feel hangover ish too. I think that is part of the reason why I drink water. I think that the pills work like alcohal in the way that they make you dehydrated...?

margaretmc

Gold Member
S: 21st6lb G: 12st0lb
Hi yeah my mouth is very dry and I`m drinking like mad to tell you the truth I thought it was my diabetes playing up . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX