Anyone recommend a good facemask?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by 3106Catherine, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. 3106Catherine

3106Catherine Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Red Days/SP
    I've just started a daily skin care regime - I think I must have hit that age where we start to worry about holding back the years??

Anyway I've become a huge fan of the Boots No. 7 Protect & Perfect but they don't seem to do a mask?

I have normal/combination skin I guess. Still get the odd break out but not dry skin and not really oily.

Any suggestions would be great x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I suppose it depends on what you want from the mask, moisturising, reviving, t-zone?

I know that the sanctuay do some really nice products, although a little pricey. nice if you are treating yourself. (I love there facial in a box £16.34)

Simple products imo are also really good, and not expensive, i go through way too much of there moisturiser. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.