• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone recommend any good apps for android phone?

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Words with Friends is great if you.like scrabble style games and have any Facebook chums who also play, although that's not essential, you can play a random player. It's a bit like a game of postal scrabble because you just get a notification when its your go, you don't have to sit there for hours taking a turn.

Galaxy Tarot is a great little app if you are in to that sort of thing. I have found it remarkably accurate since I have been using it.

Pho.to Lab is good fun, you need to be near a WiFi connection but basically its a piece of software that uses facial recognition software and you upload a photo and it puts the face or sometimes the whole photo or even a range of photos into a scene, hard to explain until you see it, I have had endless fun putting my sons face onto various pictures and there are loads of different ones to choose from.

Will have a think and add any more I can recommend.

tulip85x

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 15st9.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.23%)
I would recommend Groupon, Tastecard and if you're an o2 customer, Priority Moments, some quite good offers at the moment.

I also got the Kindle app, I think the classics are free to download, so I'm currently reading Frankenstein :)

For fun I got the Moron Test (only keeps you occupied for a little while, but I thought it was funny!) Tetris, Bubble Shooter and the Dream Dictionary :)

x x

Addibelle

A happy downward spiral
G: 12st0lb
Mine is still pretty new so still finding them but im loving priority moments from o2, drinking water (tracsk how much water you drink a day) shop savvy to scan barcodes to find if its cheaper elsewhere, and games I love coin dozer, gold miner and my country.
Also for photograpes vignette is fab! (photo editor)

Really want the one MLM said about now!

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Some great suggestions there - any more for any more?

Tinytootz

Mini crazy cat lady
S: 12st5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My first app on mine was The Fart Button. So you are already far more advanced than I was :D

On mine I have minimins, tetris, libra (a weight tracker thingy), jewels, magic 9 ball and the ebay app, which I only got the other day but already finding it very handy for last minute bidding and the like :) I'm on the computer all day, so I'm a bit skinny on the app-age front.

welly91

S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Word search apps! Highly addictive though. Also have a retro camera app, gives some nice effects.