Anyone remember me???

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi Everyone,

Firstly I need to apologise for going AWOL since I last posted at the end of August....as you can probably guess, I fell off the wagon and have been off ever since, but thinking of getting back on tomorrow and need your support again...i know I am cheeky mare turning back up like this...but I NEED you all!!! Can I rejoin?? Pretty pretty please???

Hope everyone else has been having fantastic losses!

xx

Hi Thin Lizzy,

I think we all tend to go and hide when the old diet is not going so well as it is so frustrating.:(

Your here now and that is the main thing and best of luck with starting tomorrow.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you guys...you are all so great....I have just made veggie pasta with extra virgin olive oil <hexB> and hot chilli powder for lunch at work tomorrow.....thanks for welcoming me back aboard, and I will look forward to getting to know any newbies since I went off!!

Thanks again!!

x

Lunch sounds delicious:)

I hope you have a good day tomorrow!

Love Mini xxx

Hiya Thinlizzie I remember you welcome back and good on you for getting yourself back on here and good luck with getting back on track.:D

Thanks all,

Just want to write down here what I have had today so that I know!!And it will help keep me on track.....

Green Day

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal Nimble - Hex B, 2 Fried eggs in Fry light, banana

Lunch - Veggie pasta with Ex virg olive oil - Hex B, and pasta, and orange pepper, spring onion, mushrooms, chilli powder.

Dinner - Raw mushrooms, yellow pepper, spring onion, cucumber, slimming world chips, 2 Quorn Sausages.

Milk for Tea - Hex A

Mini Babybel Lights - Hex A

Syns - Green&Blacks Butterscotch 35g snack size bar - Approx 10 syns.....

Thanks again all........I am feeling hopeful at the moment!!!

xx

Sounds like you've had a good day there!! Welcome back. :)

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I need to apologise for going AWOL since I last posted at the end of August....as you can probably guess, I fell off the wagon and have been off ever since, but thinking of getting back on tomorrow and need your support again...i know I am cheeky mare turning back up like this...but I NEED you all!!! Can I rejoin?? Pretty pretty please???

Hope everyone else has been having fantastic losses!

xx

Do you need to ask? :D Welcome back. It's good to see you again.

Lacey xx

Thank you guys......

Todays menu............

Breakfast

2 x quorn sausages
2 x eggs scrambled
2 x wholemeal nimble bread - Hex B

Lunch

Batchelors Garlic Butter rice
2 x quorn sausages
mushrooms
yellow pepper
spring onion
cucumber

Apple

Dinner

Spaghetti bolognaise made with:

Quorn Mince
spaghetti
onion
passata
chilli powder
garlic granules
28g grated cheddar - Hex A

Milk for tea - Hex A

my oh my I have eaten alot of Quorn today!!!!!

Later on I am having a Walnut Whip for 8.5 syns........

Adios Amigos!!!!

x
x
x

Thank you guys......

Todays menu............

Breakfast

2 x quorn sausages
2 x eggs scrambled
2 x wholemeal nimble bread - Hex B

Lunch

Batchelors Garlic Butter rice
2 x quorn sausages
mushrooms
yellow pepper
spring onion
cucumber

Apple

Dinner

Spaghetti bolognaise made with:

Quorn Mince
spaghetti
onion
passata
chilli powder
garlic granules
28g grated cheddar - Hex A

Milk for tea - Hex A

my oh my I have eaten alot of Quorn today!!!!!

Later on I am having a Walnut Whip for 8.5 syns........

Adios Amigos!!!!

x
x
x

All sounds scrummy Lizzie your doing fab mate.:D

Thanks Sonia!!

Todays menu:

Breakfast:
french toast made with 2 slices Nimble (Hex B) 2 Eggs, 2 Banana's, Canderel, Fry Light.

Lunch:
Pasta with 4 Laughing Cow Lights (Hex A) 85g Ham (Hex B) Yellow pepper.
Apple

Dinner:
Slimming World Chips, Spaghetti Hoops, 2 Fried Eggs
Pineapple Chunks

Milk for Tea - Hex A

Syns: Walnut Whip 8.5 Syns

Gotta say though, I feel fatter today!!! Is this normal???

Thanks Sonia!!

Todays menu:

Breakfast:
french toast made with 2 slices Nimble (Hex B) 2 Eggs, 2 Banana's, Canderel, Fry Light.

Lunch:
Pasta with 4 Laughing Cow Lights (Hex A) 85g Ham (Hex B) Yellow pepper.
Apple

Dinner:
Slimming World Chips, Spaghetti Hoops, 2 Fried Eggs
Pineapple Chunks

Milk for Tea - Hex A

Syns: Walnut Whip 8.5 Syns

Gotta say though, I feel fatter today!!! Is this normal???

Yeah everyone gets there days where they feel fatter I have lost 2Lb this week and I had about 4 out of 7 feel fat days. If you want to give your weight loss a boost a tip I was given which worked for me was try eating different fruit like strawberries or melon instead of bananas as bananas have a lot of natural sugar and fruit like strawberries and melon are a super speed food which boosts weight loss. I use to eat loads of bananas because they were my fave fruit but I had bigger losses when I cut them out and ate the super speed fruit.:D

Thanks Sonia, Problem is that I have been told by dr that I have to eat at least one banana a day because of low potassium levels, but I do agree with you that they probably aint the best thing to have....oh well, I am going to aim for slow but steady loss this time round...i think my usual method of expecting and hoping for 5 stone to come off in a week is not doing me any favours in the long run because I am denying myself EVERYTHING, then cannot stick to it, so I think I will carry on, and stop expecting to feel thin after three days.......hopefully soon I will have a thin day!!!!
Thanks again for your reply.x x x x

Todays menu consists of:

Breakfast: 2 x fried eggs in fry light, 2 slices Nimble (HexB)
Lunch: Crosse&Blackwell savoury rice in Mild Curry Flavour with chopped cucumber, red pepper, spring onion, mushrooms
Dinner: Spag Bol with pasta, 85g extra lean mince (Hex B), Passata, onion, mushrooms and garlic powder....yum yum yum topped with 28g parmesan (HexA)
Apple
Banana
Milk for tea - Hex A

No syns at all today!!! How good am I????? Big smiles all round today, really enjoying SW now that I am introducing meat as Hex's instead of not having any on a green day!!

xx

Todays menu consists of:

Breakfast: 2 x fried eggs in fry light, 2 slices Nimble (HexB)
Lunch: Crosse&Blackwell savoury rice in Mild Curry Flavour with chopped cucumber, red pepper, spring onion, mushrooms
Dinner: Spag Bol with pasta, 85g extra lean mince (Hex B), Passata, onion, mushrooms and garlic powder....yum yum yum topped with 28g parmesan (HexA)
Apple
Banana
Milk for tea - Hex A

No syns at all today!!! How good am I????? Big smiles all round today, really enjoying SW now that I am introducing meat as Hex's instead of not having any on a green day!!

xx

Wow your doing really well with the food I don't think in the 23 weeks I have been doing SW I have ever had a day where I have not used all my syns.:)

Hi Sonia,
Just out of interest, how many syns do you have a day? Just wondering, cos I never know how many to have.....today I am having to sit and watch OH eat a KFC and tonight got to go out for dinner with his family....I have decided to have a red day cos I think that that might be slightly easier.....Hope I am right!! x x x

Hi Sonia,
Just out of interest, how many syns do you have a day? Just wondering, cos I never know how many to have.....today I am having to sit and watch OH eat a KFC and tonight got to go out for dinner with his family....I have decided to have a red day cos I think that that might be slightly easier.....Hope I am right!! x x x

Hiya you can have up to 15 syns a day which I usually use up. You can do flexi syns which means set your self a certain syn allowance for your night out e.g 50 syns for your night out for say alcohol or food that was not free on the day you choose. So you are allowed 105 syns a week if you used 50 on your night out then divide the other 55 syns through the other six days of the week then you don't need to deprive your self on your night out. It would be a bonus if you don't use all 50 syns because then you could share whats left over the other days. Well enough of my chitter chattering have a fab night out let us know how you go on.

Sonia x x

Hi, Thanks for that info about the syns.......
Last night went OK......

Yesterdays menu was the following:

Breakfast: French toast made with 2 slices Nimble Bread (HexB), 2 eggs, canderel, 2 bananas

Lunch: Chicken Drumsticks from Tesco, Pineapple chunks. Lots of Diet coke.

Snack: A few Grapes......

Dinner: Chicken Ceaser Salad from restaurant but without the dressing, didn't eat the croutons either!! How good was I??????

But I had 1 Bacardi and diet coke - 2.5 syns.....

And then I was conned into having a Latte!!!! I asked for a normal filter coffee, but sister in law went and ordered latte's, so when it came I had to drink it!!! How many syns do we all think were probably in this???? Would the fact that I had had no healthy extra A choices mean that the milk in the latte would have been okay to have been used for that???????

Then when I got home, I ate about 8 M&M's which I counted to be about 8 syns maximum, and two mints, approx 4 syns???

Then a Muller Light yoghurt!

So all in all I don't think that I did too bad at all there ....apart from the latte, and that will haunt me forever!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Back