Anyone restarting today...

princessnicky said:
That wants to help and support each other loose weight for the final time?

Im a serial restarter but im going to try my hardest to be the skinny women inside that is desperate to get out!

I have 4 st 10lbs to loose, but im going to break that up into 7lb mini goals! Ill be sticking to green and red days :)

After two weeks off (thought I'd have a go at calorie counting) I'm back on plan, yet to weigh in though - gulp!!!!

Hi Susiebees

When are you weighing in?

I need a new set of scales, mine went for a swim in the bathroom the last time the little ones had a bath lol. Dh has never trusted them anyway, he is always saying they are wrong!

xx

Well done missy xx.

Day 4 for me and 98% for me ( no healthy b). Got a wee bit of worrying health news about a family member earlier today and almost sucumbed to an emotional binge but managed to resist. Hope I can keep it up as I kinda like the halo I am seeing when I look in the mirror:)) xx

Hi, day 4 for me today and I have done surprisingly well and ejoyed it! I honestly can't see me slipping anytime soo, I am in the 'zone' at the moment lol.

Well done to everyone else too xx

I have just started back on plan today after over a year off, so i'm actually quite excited!

I joined Slimming World about 2 years ago at 15 stone 10 lbs and got down to 14 st 7 lbs.... Miraculously I have been off plan for ages but due to breaking up with my boyfriend and my mama passing away, I have managed to get down to 13 st 8 lbs without even trying.

My target at the mo is 12 st so 1 st 8 lbs to go!! am going to split my goals down in to 7lb chunks also, seems like a good way to do it :)

Also, I only do red days as green days dont really work that well for me (nor does EE)....does any one else do just red?

xx

Loll - Well done for trying again. With only 1st 8lbs to loose, im sure you will be at goal in no time :)

Ive tried to do mainly red days but i crave potato wedges too much, so i only do about 3 red days a week now. But i find i loose more on red days.

Good luck xx

CONGRATULATIONS NICKY xx

You now have the most exciting goal to aim for

Mel x

Hi everyone!

I'm restarting tomorrow morning! Will be doing red and green days (mostly red!) and hoping *fingers crossed* this will be the final time! x

That is brilliant news!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS. I have been about 70% over the last 3-4 days so lets get right back on it lol

Back