Anyone restarting ???

Ive done so many restarts of diets! to keep trying is better than not at all though!

I restated 10 days ago
lost 3 kgs..doing low carb, low calorie, water, walking for 40 mins..
total 66lbs to loose
6lbs gone 60 to go..I am aiming for 20lbs a month:break_diet:

I think its great to keep targets, when all other motivation fails you can think, 'but I want to reach my target' and then you remember why you're doing it!

Sorry I have been off line for a while but yet again i fell off plan :(((((. I'm now on day 3 again lol. I'm just gonna have to keep trying and trying until I get this weight under control

Biff xxx

Hi Biff. I think we're all in the same boat here. I've tried and tried to restart and am now on day 4. We can do this!!

Hi spanglymum well done for getting to day four, i always think if I can just get past day 4 and my first weekend then I can do it ;))). I'm just to easily ready to fall off plan, any excuse and I'm off again lol

Biff xxx

Day four dawns for you, justnowillpower! Get through today and think how great you will feel tomorrow morning!

I'm on day five. Got a massively busy day today and a bit anxious about my work, but I know the hours will pass and soon enough I will be on the way home, with a lovely long bank holiday weekend ahead! Yay! I hope the weather lasts (obvs it won't, being the UK and rain being traditional for a bank holiday) but I can hope!

Good luck today. Stay strong! Xx

Well chums I have made it to day 6 !!! Yea :) the only problem is this bank holiday weekend means I want to be like everyone else and eat drink and be merry but I've made it through my first Saturday night so fingers crossed lol

Biff xxx

Well done! Stay strong :)

Thx chum, I made it to day 7 and even managed a BBQ while staying on track !!! My first weeks weight loss is 8.5lbs !!!! Over the moon xx

Biff xxx

That's fantastic! Makes it all worthwhile :)

Hi Biff, I'm ok but it's my weigh in today, week 3 and I've stayed exactly the same even the ounces haven't moved! Not good :-( I changed what I was doing last week so that must be the reason. I added the allowed veg, I had one protein meal, and I've had 3 pints of the allowable Ribena. It seems all that, although I don't see why I wouldn't have lost anything, have stopped me losing. Got to go back to basics this week!

Awk no way hunni that's still NOT a gain so be proud, it could well be a week were inches have gone instead of weight so check that out but keep going and I'm sure u will make up for it with a big lose next week

Biff xxx

Back