anyone seen Ainsely harriot lentil dhal anywhere?

jane76

Silver Member
i bought this last week from Lidl and it was scrummy and free:D so went back today to get more and they had none left, has anyone seen it anywhere else? i did a search on tesco online but it couldnt be found:( so im really hoping its somewhere else:confused: xx

I saw it Morrisons a couple of weeks ago. I didn't realise it was Free or I might have given it a go! Will keep my eyes peeled next time :)

thanks laura ill take a trip tomorrow and bulk buy if its there lol, it was really nice especially the next day when i reheated it to have with rice mmmmmmmm

i had it and thought it was lovely too. Trouble is that I use Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's (depending on what am getting / where else got to go / etc) so it could have been from any of them.

I'm worried that this has disappeared too! I've bought it from both Asda and Tesco in the past and now it's not in either ... am hoping that it may just be having a packaging update rather than being completely discontinued. Will keep you posted if I spot it anywhere (after I've bought several packets)!

bought 3 packets in morrisons tonight would have bought more but thought it was a bit weird buying more for some reason lol especially as i wasnt buying anything else.

yeah its definitely free -

Ainsley Harriott Dahl Lentil, excluding yogurt, dried 100g cooked
0 Syn on Extra Easy Original 4½ Syns Green Free

well i had it tonight with a quorn chicken fillet and some boiled rice coz im on green but theirs are nice sounding recipe on the packet using chargrilled chicken so might try that on a EE day or you could have it with a baked potato i reckon that would be lovely too.

its around £1.30 a packet which seems quite a lot but you get two portions out of it so its not that bad really:)

is it spicy?

katie its mildly spicy if you imagine a lentil curry would taste its like that.
miss marshmallow you could eat it with rice or a baked potato im having left over today for my lunch with sw chips, just think what you would have a curry with.

Asda have it, I just bought 2 packs x

Is it in like a packety/boxy thing? If so they had it in Aldi

Yeah its in a box. Just had some, its lovely

Back