Anyone start at 14/15 stone?

BlackRose

Gold Member
I know everyone's different but I'm just trying to work out what's reasonable for me to hope for.

has anyone started at 14.5 or 15st and how much did they lose in the first 8 weeks?

Probably a bit random but it's hurtin my eyes trailing through ppls signatures LOL

I sooooo didn't want to reach 15st -started at 14st 11lbs -just narrowly avoided it!

Hi,

I think it really depends on height / BMI.

I think a good estimate is to calculate that you will loose half a stone in the first week and then half a stone every fortnight after that.

I think this averages out for almost everyone, I spent 13 weeks on Lipotim last year, and thats was my average loss and also the same for most people.

Every half a stone you will feel so different so the journey flies by as you keep noticing your body changing, and it gets really exciting when you put your jeans on and they just drop to the floor, or you look in the mirror and your face has completley changed cos u lost your chubby chops! :)

Best thing is that if you stick to it you know 100% you will get to where you want to be!

Hi BlackRose

I started at 14st 9lbs......not quite at 8 weeks yet but I'm happy with my weight loss so far - 2st 4.5lbs in 6 weeks.

Good luck x

Thanks for that woman, when you put it into perspective it's an amazingly short amount of time. i just cant wait!! LMAO

hi blackrose

i started at 14st 9lbs......not quite at 8 weeks yet but i'm happy with my weight loss so far - 2st 4.5lbs in 6 weeks.

Good luck x

oh yeah i'd love that!

Well well done btw!!!

Woop woop woop woop!!

It seems you just gotta let the weeks go by and allow the amounts add up! Why has no one told me this before? LOL -I keep waking up expecting to be skinny already!

Patience patience patience Rose!!

I keep waking up expecting to be skinny already!

Patience patience patience Rose!!

Keep doing what your doing and that day will come!

x

Thank you!!!

You definitely need patience!! I have clothes that are too small for me which I try on every Sunday evening. Slowly (although not that slowly) they are fitting me and some are now even in the charity bag!!

I know what you mean though about just wanting to wake up skinny.....hang in there. We will make it!! x

Hey Blackrose

I started at 13.5 and loss 25lbs first 6 weeks had a hol, then in the 2 weeks that followed lost 9lbs of pure weightloss (not including fluid gain). So you could say 34lbs -ish, you would prob lose a little more. Hope this helps you a little. x

Thank you thank you all! Hangin in there and sippin the water!

I started at 15.4!

I'm on my 13th week now & I've lost 3 stone 11 pounds. Only 3 pounds away from 4 stone! Wooooohooooo!!! :D Keep your head up girl! You WILL get there. As for my losses they are in my signature as to what I've lost every week. Good luck at your weigh in! :D xxxx

Oh God you've done brilliantly KC! I'm really hopin for a good steady loss. I'm erally only thinking for now what can I hope to be by the end of September. I've signed up to a challenge to lose 28lbs by then but I'm really worried I wont make it! LOL

I must start exercising to try and boost it -that and remember ALL my shakes -I'm bloody ridiculous now.

I was exactly 14 stone 5 when i began. my first weigh in last week , i lost 13 lbs !!! I was in denial as i thought i was around 13 stone when i first started L.T!!

My starting weight was 15 stone 8 lbs sis, feeling the impatience wif ya chic although sliding into my size 18 jeans yesterday has spurned me on a wee bit hehehehe

Cant wait for the size 12's!!!!

Im with ya EVERY step of the way, dont forget that sis:hug99:!! ONE DAY AT A TIME!!

My starting weight was 15 stone 8 lbs sis, feeling the impatience wif ya chic although sliding into my size 18 jeans yesterday has spurned me on a wee bit hehehehe

Cant wait for the size 12's!!!!

Im with ya EVERY step of the way, dont forget that sis:hug99:!! ONE DAY AT A TIME!!

I know woman!! It's kept me going let me tell ya -I've been makin it harder on myself by forgetting my shakes, but I is on my way to have my second! :D

ONE DAY AT A TIME SWEET JESUS!! LMAO

Oh God you've done brilliantly KC! I'm really hopin for a good steady loss. I'm erally only thinking for now what can I hope to be by the end of September. I've signed up to a challenge to lose 28lbs by then but I'm really worried I wont make it! LOL

I must start exercising to try and boost it -that and remember ALL my shakes -I'm bloody ridiculous now.

Thank you! :) I'm sure you'll be able to do that by september! Don't exercise too much though! It could hinder your weight loss because you're getting rid of calories that your body needs.

Just remember to have all 3 of your shakes and keep glugging the water!! By the way...how can you forget to have all of the shakes? lol xxxx

Thank you! :) I'm sure you'll be able to do that by september! Don't exercise too much though! It could hinder your weight loss because you're getting rid of calories that your body needs.

Just remember to have all 3 of your shakes and keep glugging the water!! By the way...how can you forget to have all of the shakes? lol xxxx

SIGH! I don't know! LOL
I've been keeping myself really busy. I don't want to focus on the not eating so I put it all out of mind completely. I'll get there though -I'm determined to do this properly.

That's good to hear! You must definetly have all 3 shakes a day or the diet won't work that well because your body will go into starvation mode which could actually make your body hold onto what you are trying to lose!

So get to shaking! hahaha. I always dance around when I make my shakes. Plus it's a nice change from water all day long. I'm due to have my second one within the next 30 mins. I'm actually excited and look forward to having my shakes now! Yum! :) xxx

Just had my second!! And unlike other days it will not be my final meal. I am gonna have some chicken soup at 8ish in front of tv. :D

Back