anyone starting jan 09?

heidiboo

hi

im going to start lt very soon (after christmas) and was wondering if anyone else was planning on doing the same ..??

bit nervous about it but otherwise looking forward to the shopping ill be doing later in the spring..see being positive!

hb

Hi, I am starting back on the 28th december, dont want to wait until the new year otherwise I would just give up! Looking forward to catching up with ya then, take care

Lots of us will be restarting again, so we'll all be here to support each other. :)

I will be restarting in jan too...good luck with it!!! Caz xx

ive yet to speak to the chemist but im dithering as to whether i start either before end of dec or after jan 1...either way, im looking forward to the challenge :)

its great to know ill not be alone in this either!

thanks for your replys

hb

Good luck with the diet hun. I'd start when you know there will be no more temptation!!!!!!

x

Hi heidiboo,

Ill be starting at same time as you for the very first time! so keep me up to date on how you'll be doing.. I've strong will power (but obviously not strong enough as I wouldnt be in this mess otherwise!) but am worried.. Here's hoping!!

Best of luck! :)

thanks and to you :) ive still not decided when to start but will be in touch as and when..its my birthday today btw!

hb

happy birthday hun :) We will get there in 2009!!! x

thanks for the birthday greetings :) i think im getting more excited about starting lipotrim than i am christmas..what a saddo lol

hb

Back