Anyone starting on mondy? (4th june)

I've started today weigh 14 stone and want to lose 3 and a half, did not enjoy the shake and that's all I have- how can you sweeten them? Thanks Jen xx

I use sweetners for the shakes but only the vanilla and chocolate ones as I have then hot with coffee... Yummy!!

You do get used to the taste though, it's day 5 for me today and I had a banana shake for breakfast which I also had on my first day. The first time I had the banana shake I didn't think it tasted of much at all but today it did taste more like a banana shake. You tastes buds must get used to them!

You'll really get used to it. I had Thai chicken on day one. Gross! Now, one of my faves!

I think you can only use tablet sweeteners - not granulated ones. I haven't used them as I don't like having aspartame.

when having the choc one make it with hot peppermint tea and you have a hot choc mint if you have mushroom soup add a bit of garlic have the vanilla shake hot add coffee for a latte hope this helps:)

Anyone starting tommorow Wednesday the 6th of June I know its a weird day to start my porridge and shakes just came not really a fan of soups..let me know how it's all going!!

Hey Debb. Welcome to the fold! I'm sure there'll be someone around that's planning on starting (or restarting!) tomorrow. If not, we've all been there and will be in hand to help where we can!

I thought it would be really difficult but I haven't had any problems. As long as you're mentally prepared and keep yourself distracted in the first few days, you'll be fine.

Some people say that they feel really bad the first few days but I was fine apart from losing the thread of what I was doing sometimes but then that's nothing new!

One thing that really helped me was splitting the sachets. I find a full soup too much in one go so I usually split 2 throughout the day (so I have four half lots) and then have a full one for tea.

Good luck xox

Well i failed monday and tuesday. By lunchtime both days i had eaton. Today is alot better, ive had shake for breakfast and tesco ultraslim bar, 5 glasses of water as well and ive done 10 mins of step aerobics. So far so good. Going to have a shaks for tea as well

Hi Becky and everyone else,

I started on Monday the 4th so we're at the end of day 3 now, and I managed to stick with it 100% even though i went to a Jubilee party on Tuesday.

I ordered the bumper pack and I've got to say that the soups and the shakes have the same sort of thinkness which I find a bit sticky/sickly it isn't all that nice but I can put up with it, especially when I come to this forum and read people's progress. The bars are quite dry but I have found that having a shake for breakfast a bar for lunch and then a soup for dinner works well for me.

I am actually finding it easier than I thought it would be and haven't really been too tempted, I like the fact that any choice is taken away, just stick to what's in the box and don't have to think about food.

I'm planning on doing 100% for 3 weeks until my daughters Christening on the 24th June, then see how i feel. I will definately be taking the day off for the Christening so may have to eat something towards the end of that week so I'm ok to drink.

The next big thing is a wedding on the 2nd Aug, so I might go back to 100% to slime down for that.

My main goal though is to lose 3 stone in the next 3 months.

Its good to have some friends to buddy up with so good luck to everyone :)

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Well done for doing the first 3 days. Apparently they are the hardest.

I'm on my day 1 today- feel hungry but motivated.

I want to lose 2,5 stones by end of September- so must stay focused.

Would be great to have your support

A

Hi Angie, Hope you are getting on ok, I don't get much time to come back to this forum but will support you as much as possible :)

Here's how I've been getting on;
I started on Monday the 4th and have managed ok so far, at first I found the shakes and soup too sticky but now with more water and making sure I wisk them for long enough they are much better, the bars are a bit dry but I just have a glass of water while eating them. Day 4 was bad - I woke up at 4am starving and just couldn't stop thinking about food all day, but I did get through it and stuck to the packs 100%. I had a small salad and ham on day 5 because I was at my nan's and she wouldn't let me go without making me eat something :(. I have also been to a jubilee party and sat through my hubby and the kids having a take away and still stuck to exante.

I'm on day 6 now and I am feeling used to it now, the packs are fine I enjoy some but some flavours I don't like - I was just looking through the tips on this thread and I'm going to try the chocolate shake hot, that would be better. I do get a bit of a feeling of wow I have to eat like this for 3 months, but I'm trying to set myself shorter goals like - 100% for 3 weeks then see how I feel. Anyway I'm looking forward to tomorrows weigh in!

How has everyone else been getting on?

Nikki

Hi everyone

Are you going to post your weekly weigh ins on this thread?

Here's mine;

WK 1 - lost 4lbs

A little bit disappointed as I have stayed 100% apart from a salad on one of the days, but I'm going in the right direction so I will stick with it.

Can't wait until next weeks weigh in now :)

Nikki

Well done nikkij. Don't be disheartened. I felt bad with my week 1 loss after seeing some of the ones on here but then I has a decent week 2. Its made a massive difference to my size (I'm back in pre-pregnancy jeans) and my other half said I look like me again. That's the stuff that keeps you going. 4lb is still over a quarter if a stone in one week so be very proud of yourself :)

ps. Go weigh out 4lb of sugar. It's not exactly light!

Hey nikkij, well done........ 4lbs is a hefty amount. The trick is (apparently) to drink loads of water. 'The more you drink, the more you shrink'. Also lots of people have very erratic weight losses..... it's a good idea to average it out over the month.

Well done anyway, you'll look and feel fab when you're the size you want to be :D

Back