Anyone starting step 1 this Friday? Buddies needed!

star1diet

Would be great to have buddies to help motivate each other. Thanks in advance! I just picked up my sachets today and had a long, detailed chat lasting 70 mins with my consultant. So far so good! Roll on day one on Friday!

Hi
I will be starting step 2 Friday if you fancied a buddy? I see my CDC on Thursday eve to get my packs x

Great let's motivate each other! This is my first time to do CD. I need to lose 4 stones to reach target weight of 9. How about you? Also trying to get use to this website!

Yeah let's do it! I need to lose 9-10 stone! Quite daunting really. Got a holiday booked for in 5.5 months so I'm hoping to get a large chunk off by then and be able to sit in an easyjet seat comfortably lol. Have you got any goals your working towards? Do you do any exercise? I currently do 3 Aqua aerobic classes a week. X

I've just eaten a mini doner kebab. I just had to eat one of my favourite food before starting on CD! Looking forward to starting the diet this Friday.

3 classes aerobic a week that's great! I've just bought one of those pedometers from amazon. Anyone using one of those and how many steps do you aim for each day?

My goal is to walk up a couple flights os steps without stopping. Also to swim with my kids without feeling funny wearing a cozzie. I basically want to be more active with my kids.

3 classes aerobic a week that's great! I've just bought one of those pedometers from amazon. Anyone using one of those and how many steps do you aim for each day?

Ìf I am at work I doing around 16000 but they recommend 10000 a day I thibk xx

I went out and brought some chocolate and sweets as my 'last meal' before starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to not feeling sluggish and horrible and getting thinner! :)
I have a Fitbit charge which I wear all day (but don't wear it in my Aqua aerobics classes) I have 3 dogs so I almost always get to 10,000 steps a day. I know the first week will be the worst. I'm going to keep myself occupied by painting my nails, having baths and just generally keeping my mind busy to keep it off food!
Hello to all that has joined the thread. It's great that others are doing the same plan so we can all swap moans groans hunger pangs and positive things about it too!
Can't wait to get started tomorrow xx

Yay enjoy your last night...good luck for tomorrow..You will only be 2 days behind me. I just had the lime shake for lunch it was lush xxx

Have only drank 1.75 litres. Having probs to get it down me. Do you think 2 litres will do for the first day?

How you doing on day 1? I'm doing ok. I found it difficult to smell the Cornish pasties my colleague brought and ate 2 in a row! I looked at the grease on the paper and I'm glad it's not in my body blocking my arteries. Today I've had a strawb shake for breakfast, my lunch was spag Bol, dinner was home made Turkey burger served in portobello mushrooms and a bit of salad. Had a bar after dinner. I do admit I felt a bit faint and shakey but they bar sorted that out nicely. X

That turkey burger sounds yummy with the mushrooms. Yesterday I ate less than half the porridge for breakfast - really revolting taste. Anybody have any ideas how I can jazz it up to taste better?! Lunch and dinner had choc shakes - surprisingly quite filling. Only managed to drink just under 2 litres of water. I didn't drink any tea but can you tell me if cups of black tea will count towards my 2.25/3 litres water intake?? Thanks. Best of luck for day 2.

Back