Anyone starting step 1 this Friday? Buddies needed!

A bit disappointed as I only lost 2 pounds. Oh well!

That's gutting star 1....I know how you feel as I only lost a 1lb!!!!

Apparently our bodies are adjusting and holding on to the weight so we have to keep showing our bodies whose the boss.....:).

Onwards and upwards.

That's gutting star 1....I know how you feel as I only lost a 1lb!!!!

Apparently our bodies are adjusting and holding on to the weight so we have to keep showing our bodies whose the boss.....:).

Onwards and upwards.

Yes I need to stay positive. Did you lose any cm though?

Hi! Hope you don't mind me jumping in the thread!
I'm 3 and a half weeks in on SS, lost 26lbs so far! Another 80ish to go definitely in need of some moral support!
I've found when I add chilli flakes to my soups/ spag bols (hated the risotto) that it helps me drink more water. I'm currently averaging around 3-4 litres a day.
Well done everyone on their losses so far!

Hi! Hope you don't mind me jumping in the thread!
I'm 3 and a half weeks in on SS, lost 26lbs so far! Another 80ish to go definitely in need of some moral support!
I've found when I add chilli flakes to my soups/ spag bols (hated the risotto) that it helps me drink more water. I'm currently averaging around 3-4 litres a day.
Well done everyone on their losses so far!

Hi Kaicorn
welcome to the group.
26lbs is awesome and your journey could be daunting but considering what you've achieved so far you are definitely up to the challenge.

Slimming is hard....Being overweight is harder....

3/4 litres?! Wow that's great....I can do 2.5 without gagging now and that's my limit.....

Well done...

God tip with the chilli flakes. I add black pepper to my spag bol and then I can drink a couple of pints whilst I eat.

Hi Mist Dee, I am not fussed either or, I like the ready made ones at night time when my hubby goes for his tea and biscuits. I have the yoghurt bar and chocolate shake, makes me feel like I am joining him.
On day 10 now and struggling.

Hi Mist Dee, I am not fussed either or, I like the ready made ones at night time when my hubby goes for his tea and biscuits. I have the yoghurt bar and chocolate shake, makes me feel like I am joining him.
On day 10 now and struggling.

Hi Christine
well done on getting to day 10....
Its so tough, but hopefully your first weigh in motivated you to keep going.

I also belong to an fb group for cambridge and can let you have the details as I am finding it really supportive.

What aspect are you struggling with in particular?

Hope you're having a good Sunday....

Day 22

Lost 3 lb...feeling a bit disgruntled as I expected more
Total over 3 weeks is 11lb which means I'm on my way to my first stone...:)

Back