Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

Hi Yvonne 63, welcome to the thread :)

Thanks Rainbow bear. Still trying to get to grips with the site. Had a good first day used 24 points but my kitchen scales are not working and had to guess at 60g of bran flakes for breakfast so left 2 points just in case.

How are you getting on?

Thanks Rainbow bear. Still trying to get to grips with the site. Had a good first day used 24 points but my kitchen scales are not working and had to guess at 60g of bran flakes for breakfast so left 2 points just in case.

How are you getting on?

Hiya I'm getting on okay. Having a difficult week as full of infection which always makes me want to comfort eat but fruit coming in useful! Site becomes a lot easier once you get past 50 posts and have access to your profile. Keep at it. Took me over a week to work it all out. :)

Rainbowbear said:
Hiya I'm getting on okay. Having a difficult week as full of infection which always makes me want to comfort eat but fruit coming in useful! Site becomes a lot easier once you get past 50 posts and have access to your profile. Keep at it. Took me over a week to work it all out. :)

Sorry to hear about your infection, hope your feeling better soon. I am keeping busy on posts, love the book club and film posts, got some great ideas for a good read x

Needing extra help guys, my boyfriend has just moved away and I'm comfort eating... help !

No, we are still together, we have done it before, and its only temporary Xx

Liveonce said:
Hope ur all ok I'm feeling really Ill don't no what I can take :(

Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi everyone :) I would like to join in please. I lost weight last year with SW but got bored with it and put it on again, so trying WW this time. So far, so good..2nd weigh in tomorrow. Will be nice to have a bit of support as I'm doing it myself without going to class.

Jamtart

Jamtart69 said:
Hi everyone :) I would like to join in please. I lost weight last year with SW but got bored with it and put it on again, so trying WW this time. So far, so good..2nd weigh in tomorrow. Will be nice to have a bit of support as I'm doing it myself without going to class.

Jamtart

Hi, welcome and of course you can join. I don't do classes either And I weigh in on a Sunday! If I can help in anyway let me know- as a beginner to WW I'm getting used to it all but enjoying it so far!

Thanks Rainbowbear :) it doesn't seem to be as complicated as I'd expected, and this site has lots of useful info so think tomorrow's weigh in should be okay. I see from your profile that we've a similar amount to lose and I'm in Scotland as well so we can hopefully help each other out while we get used to it all. I lurked a lot on this forum when I did SW and it helped but decided to join up and post this time to help stick to it! It seems very friendly and supportive here :)

Jamtart69 said:
Thanks Rainbowbear :) it doesn't seem to be as complicated as I'd expected, and this site has lots of useful info so think tomorrow's weigh in should be okay. I see from your profile that we've a similar amount to lose and I'm in Scotland as well so we can hopefully help each other out while we get used to it all. I lurked a lot on this forum when I did SW and it helped but decided to join up and post this time to help stick to it! It seems very friendly and supportive here :)

Yeah it's not too complicated. I've stuck to propoints day so far - not tried the simply filling technique though might next week. And yay to being in Scotland! Best country in the world obviously ;) got my fingers firmly crossed for you tomorrow.

Well done Rainbowbear, 4lbs is great for your first week. Fingers crossed for me. Felt a bit hungry today, but didn't:wave_cry: give in to temptation

Anahita_x said:
Needing extra help guys, my boyfriend has just moved away and I'm comfort eating... help !

Hey I know the feeling hun my oh is away with the army at the min been gone 5 weeks and is back in 2 weeks so i just keep thinking about the look on his face when he realises that I've lost a few pounds...although I am doing this for myself will be nice to show him I've actually done something about it after moaning to him for years lol, a good book or film usually takes my mind off midnight munchies xxxx

Thank-you! Yeah he moved away for work. I'm fine until I stop and sit down at home and then I'm like...oo what can I have.. trying to keep busy! He's bk in 3weeks and would love him to notice a difference in me! X

Anahita_x said:
Thank-you! Yeah he moved away for work. I'm fine until I stop and sit down at home and then I'm like...oo what can I have.. trying to keep busy! He's bk in 3weeks and would love him to notice a difference in me! X

Lol it's only natural to eat out of sheer boredom in exactly the same!! Lol but I never stick to diets and after having a baby 6 months ago I've decided now is the time to stop the binges and do something about the flab!! It's always nice to have a confidence boost wen dieting and hopefully my oh will notice and give me lots if nice comments to spur me on to keep it up ! He has a special event coming up in October so hopefully I can shift a few lbs before then n get myself a lovely dress good luck with your journey hun xxxx

Liveonce said:
Good luck to you both sounds like you have plenty of will power to keep going xxx

Thank-you ! How is Ur Ww going? Xx

Back