Anyone starting this week want to support each other at the beginning?

Yay...weigh in today...after a slow start I lost 6lbs this week, so far so good! I feel more motivated to stick to plan, knowing that I'm going to log the weigh ins on here :) How is everyone else today?

Yay...weigh in today...after a slow start I lost 6lbs this week, so far so good! I feel more motivated to stick to plan, knowing that I'm going to log the weigh ins on here :) How is everyone else today?

Congratulations! That's an amazing loss for your first week. I'm okay, still full of chest infection so slept most of day

Going good thanks lost 8lb in my 1st week :) TOTM at the mo and had chest infection so haven't been eating great but staying within my points so finger crossed I have a good weigh Tuesday xxx

hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks :) Is that 2 of you with a chest infection? Nasty, nasty things...hope you're both getting lots of rest and being looked after?x

Thanks :) Is that 2 of you with a chest infection? Nasty, nasty things...hope you're both getting lots of rest and being looked after?x

I've had chest infection for 3 weeks now and sickness bug this week. Joys of little immune system. Being well looked after by the cat :)

Hi all

I starting ww tomorrow or should I say restarting I keep going off on these weight loss missions and then realising ww is the only way for me
I have about 5-6 stone to lose

Looking forward to getting to know u all :)

welcome louiseb78 :) hope your first day going well. Hi to everyone else. Hope you having a lovely weekend. I've finally managed to eat something and keep it down. Progress!!! yeeehah!

I've had chest infection for 3 weeks now and sickness bug this week. Joys of little immune system. Being well looked after by the cat :)

urgh, feel better soon. I feel your crap immune system pain!

(I have not yet joined WW, the irony that I started this thread so as to keep going is not lost on me)

urgh, feel better soon. I feel your crap immune system pain!

(I have not yet joined WW, the irony that I started this thread so as to keep going is not lost on me)

I've not joined it either. I follow their programme but put a fiver in a pot every week (which i would have paid in fees) and then when I get to my goal weight I'm going to use it to go on a pampering weekend with the girls :)

Ive not joined either. Lol. Just do it from home. Great idea about putting a fiver in a pot each week.

yeah the pot thing is a motivation thing for me. I lost 1lb this week. Well impressed considering really only started eating again a couple of days ago after getting over the worst part of a chest infection and no little exercise! Hopefully this week will continue the good progess. Can't believe I've lost 5lbs in 2 weeks already! :giggle:

I'm def joining and starting tomorrow night. I bought WW bread and juice so I guess I have to...

I may just try that. Lost 2lbs this week ... 10 in two weeks now. So much to lose though.

That's fabulous losses! :) Love your silver seven thing too. Where did you get that from?

I'm def joining and starting tomorrow night. I bought WW bread and juice so I guess I have to...

Well we can all help each other. I bought my info stuff off ebay. I don't use many of the WW products. :)

Rainbowbear said:
That's fabulous losses! :) Love your silver seven thing too. Where did you get that from?

Thanks. Its going well so far. I know, love the 7 too ... not sure if I did it the right way ... copied it from another profile and pasted it in my signature section ... not sure if this is how everyone does it. Lol.

Back