Anyone staying the same on pp

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Smurfygirl, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Smurfygirl

Smurfygirl Full Member

Just wondered if any of u having my prob, been the same 4 2 weeks, had less than 10 weeklies, no alcohol or choc, abs feeling really low. Leaders took my tracker, filled in correctly. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any advice? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Hi, well firstly ur not gaining so that's the main thing!! I'm STS now for 3 weeks tho have been exercising a lot so that may have something to do with it. Also will try increasing protein and fruit and decreasing carbs and unhealthy low pp snacks to see if that helps. Good luck this week.

4. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I've lost 1.5lbs in 4 weeks so know how you feel. Really do. Feel so peed off. All you can do is keep at it.. Cut carbs and rubbish and use your points on the good stuff

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.