Anyone Tried Maintenance instead??

hahahahaha typical! I got my dads ass too instead of my mums petit one! xxx

Sure your not from Lincolnshire, you dont have webbed hands and trotters for feet do you, there are loads round here like that. xxx

I got mums boobs but thankfully they are gone now lol xx

Lol xx

Sure your not from Lincolnshire, you dont have webbed hands and trotters for feet do you, there are loads round here like that. xxx

You included in that huh??!!!:D

Noooooooooooooo Im from Leeds i just live here now although I do have something from a horse XX

bIG TEETH X

Ill confirm that!! xx

sorry to get back to the original question and spoil your fun,i have 2 girls and the eldest asked why i wasnt eating so i sat both of them down (they are 4 and 9) and explained tto them that because i had eaten the wrong sorts of food i had made myself unhealthy and was having the shakes to help me get healthy again so i could run round with them again in the park and play on the swings this helped maybe you could try the same with your daughter ,i was really worried about making my kids worry about there weight but the little chat has really helped them to understand the importance of healthy eating,hope that helps xxx

Aww thats nice Lil, i never want Millie to worry about her weight either xx

What a nice mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shes been a bit off it this week, thay dont know what they are going to do with it yet, bless her:-(

Awww bug hugs xxxx

Ta xxxxx

Am on second week of maintaining and lost 4lb last week, so I have just under a stone and a half to lose now, as I had to come off the main programme early. So if I can lose that on the maintaniance then I will carry on with that. If not then I shall go back on main programe in early July - pending dentists advise.

Back