Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Jax, you have better will power than me, my uncle who is disabled and a pensioner lives with me (i am his carer) and when only making toast this morning, could have ate it no problem lol. Its easier to do it if your not actually making meals for anybody.
(Jeanette, wishes she had green rather than black fingers:D)

Spice, hi there, i am due to weigh on Sunday, i am having 2 shakes and a slimfast meal replacement bar(200 cals) weighed today, i know i keep weighing, but so far its showing 7.5lb loss, but i have TOM today, so will have to see sunday. you should have a good weight loss if you keep to protein and veg only for your meal. I am allowing myself a mug of with skim milk with my bar, as i don't like black tea.

Guess what I'm doing for Tom. Bacon Eggs Tomatoes mushrooms and four buttered crumpets! Greedy pig ha ha he has no shame in making me cook x
:(

I've planted out my herbs and strawberries into their pots. And done a bit weeding as it is glorious this morning.

Jeanette if weighing is keeping you sane and on track go for it. :)

Hi spice as Jeanette said protein with green veg / salad is prob the best. I'm doing total shakes of 4 day with no meals. So far so good. Xxx

Hi Jax, lovely here today as well. make the most of it, as supposed to rain on Monday:(

Bacon and eggs:eek: you deserve a medal, tell Tom that he has to buy you a new wardrobe for holidays, as you have been so good lol:D

going shopping soon, not much to get, just odds and ends for my uncle lol

Roll on tomorrow:D (not that it will be that much of a shock lol)

I rather cook than him he makes such a mess.

Typical bank hol weather then. I love my little garden out the back it's a sun trap til bout 1 pm then sun moves to the front garden all day. Me and Clyde are being sun bunnies. Need to get rid of this pasty white glow ha ha x that's the Irish genes. Bit of sun and the Italian ones kick in yes!!! :)

I've already drank 2 litres of water so far and it's just gone 11 had mug of black coffee too.

We are going into town later so Tom pretends to look for something then he has a pint or two.

He keeps telling me to get some new clothes but I'd rather wait bit longer.
Your uncle must be real grateful for your help with everything.

I'm a psychiatric nurse but took early retirement in march due to ill health. I miss it but not the paperwork.

Yes, i have a sunny garden (when we have some lol) its there till 4.30 to 5pm then goes to the front, i love the sun as well, but i am not pale, think i go away too often, i must have burned it on :D. i catch the sun easy, very rarely if ever burn.

I wish i found it that easy to drink water, as i have just come in and am only on my second 500ml bottle!!!

Think i deserve as medal as well today, as when i went food shopping, i took my parents as well, and they wanted lunch in Morrison:eek: they had fish and chips, and i had........... a bar, good or what? i didn't really miss it either:confused:, but pleased
all the same:D

My Uncle has never worked, he is Mentally disabled, cannot read or write, and has to have a routine, he lived with his mother till she died at 95 (my Grandmother) i looked after them, bit now it's just him.

Well done fish n chips mmm Tom wants a BBQ for tea so just raided m& s for his burgers n bits. This little old dear had a basket loaded with cream cakes in front of me. I wanted them then I felt sick thinking of the cream very strange.

I've done my 4 litres nearly x

4 litres ?????:eek: bloody hell, i am well behind, only on my third bottle lol.

Yes i was just thinking that a lot of it is in the mind, sometimes you can, like today, look at fish and chips and not fancy them, then other times, you could murder someone for them:D

Ive had a stock drink as I've had at least 5litres now. Will have a Pepsi max bit later. I have all my empties lined up on the bench ready to fill for tomorrow plus an extra litre one as I had to buy it in town as I was so dry. Think I'm getting used to it as have not dashed to the loo half as many times today. Only had to go twice in town but prayed for no long queues:)

Is ur uncle autistic I don't mean to be mosey just I worked for awhile with young people who had Aspergers and they needed their routines.

You sound like you travel alot. I tan easily and rarely burn. Tom goes brown on his face head neck and lower arms but is Lilly white underneath like a white t shirt ha ha x he has to wear protective clothing at work, as he tar macs roads.

Told him today he best get used to the heat again as it will be warmer in Kent than here. He lived in Essex nearly 20 years and talks like Ray Winston.

He is busy lighting his BBQ so his tea will be round 7ish bless. He is a BBQ king loves it.

I hope spice wasn't frightened off! Unless she joins again when she has her stash.

Yes i think he might me, as he also doesn't like going anywhere different. they say he has a mind like a child, but it's hard to say that as some children can do a lot more than him. He also has very poor eyesight.

Yes i like my holidays in the sun, my friends call me Judith Chalmers(wish you were here?) ha ha. I need them to unwind lol.

I think we must have frightened her off lol, couldn't put up with us:D No. you are probably right, waiting for her shakes.

Thinking of BBQ, Mmmmmmmm lol

Well Tom and Clyde bbq'd out both. Snoring their heads off must be the sun Stella and fresh air. Can't say it's the activity ha ha x

Judith chalmers yes! I want to be that
Woman who does properties in the sun it doesn't seem that much hard work :)

I am endulging in nettle tea as now I feel cold. I've watered and fed the garden done the BBQ dishes for one bloke he makes a sodding mess! I'm gonna put me recliner back and watch Eddie Izzard do his Mandela marathons.

Wish these two had volume buttons - MUTE ha ha x :)

What's nettle tea like? do you make it from scratch? or do you buy it?

Just reading on the net about gurgling stomachs (mine is after having shakes lol) and it was saying that it was gurgling because of low blood sugar, and it wanted food, as it wasn't getting any, it would burn off fat off your body!!!! if that's true my stomach can gurgle all day lol:D by the way i am not hungry when its gurgling:confused:

Yes mine gurgles sort of like a hunger gurgle if that makes sense.

Well how did the weigh in go 8-9lb?

I buy all the herbal teas not fussed on the fruit ones but like the savoury type. Liquorice nettle (like aniseed) mint. I do like the ginger and lemon but staying off that for the lemon not that I think it would matter too much.

I've drunk 1.5litres nearly but started at 7.30 plus got up through the night and had nearly 500mls. It's def getting easier.

I've done toms breakfast so a quick shower and am going on the bone shaker to sainsburys for some bits n pieces for Tom.

The sun has still got his hat on hip hip hooray. I'm going to cut the lawns and how later. He is supposed to be going out for a few pints with his pals. He better bloody go as he is humming and ha-ring as he wants to spend time with me before he goes tomoz!

Ungrateful ***** arnt I :)

Well i lost...................9lb WHOOOO HOOOOOO :D am really pleased, as maybe you can tell lol.

Still finding it hard with the water but will persevere. But then, i didn't drink a lot before, only tea and that was only with meals, about 4 - 5 mugs a day.

Yes its nice and sunny here as well, warmer too.

At least you won't have to make any meals next week, lol, even if its quiet (and tidier lol) without him:D

Whoop whoop you go girl thats fantastic xx

Yep me a Clyde have a bit of a laze in garden with the papers. His nibs wants a Sunday lunch with Yorkshires and roasties. He won't eat aunt Bessie's. so him and Clyde are having chicken with the trimmings and me . . . Banana shake!

Water is easier when it's warmer and save warm drinks til evening. I'm onto 3 litre now.

Went to sainsburys and did nt dawdle will I won't I go for coffee? In and out with stuff. It was lovely to ride in sunshine mind I hate the blooming hill that I have to get up to the road. So pushed bike and had back pack on felt like niagra falls under my helmet. Head must have lost at least an inch ha ha x :)

Well thinny twinny you loss must have spurred you on for this week great guns.

Why is it all my friends are at beer gardens? I dnt really drink but would still prefer my own garden comfort. No obnoxious people no kids crying and no blooming wasps x

Thank you, i am very pleased, as usually i don't lose a lot at once, even on CD i lost about 6lb the first week, hopefully we can lose about 3lb this week, what do you say:D? isn't it great? You losing 6lb as well!!!
If i lose at least 1.5lb i will be under the next stone, sounds a lot better lol.

I know what you mean about beer gardens, on those bench tables (hate them, no backs), rather be in comfort with my feet up and radio on gold, and reading my kindle :D

I bet it was hot with your helmet on!!

Glad its not me making roasties, as i love them, especially REAL ones lol.

Yes it's good to be down to the next stone. I got under it too.

Just had Clyde round the park as its cooler now. Little pugger won't eat his tea. Chicken carrots broccoli and cauliflower. I know I would ha ha .

U must be like me I love to read and have my radio tuned into 70's gold.

I've just got his roasties to do when he arrives home have to be done in goose fat or beef dripping men!

i put gold radio on sky as i can't pick it up on the radio.

I had the Kindle for Xmas off my Mother, it's the best thing i have had, especially for holidays, as i read quickly, so can get through a book a day, you can imagine how many i take for 2 weeks holidays :eek:, good job I'm not going for a month lol. but it would be ok now though:D

Real Roasties, Mmmmmmmmmm

Tom keeps asking if I want one, a kindle that is ha ha. But am undecided. I love rummaging in 2nd hand shops unless its something I really want. I pass them all on to Toms sisters I've got Denise welch am reading at the mo it's quite good as I know a lot of the places she talks about. U see am a Geordie born and bred but live in sunderland the dark side as it is known. My accent to theirs is totally different. I speak like ant and decks ha.

If bugger lugs doesn't hurry up he can go sing for his bloody roasties! :(

Well that's all my water done plus bit extra.

Debating on whether to water the garden or wait for the au natural that's on it's way tomorrow x

If i drank as much water as you, i would be watering the garden naturally, because i couldn't get to the bathroom upstairs lol:D

I have found it a boon, as i download books free off the internet, saved myself loads.

Back