Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Jeanette PM you with all details.

Afternoon ladies.

Today I was fed up with walking to the town or to the garden centre or sainsburys. So decided to walk to the retail park where matalan etc are.

Glorious day litre bottle of water in hand dire straits on iPod. It's 3.5 miles to the park. Drunk my litre after bout 40 mins. Why do I live surrounded by hills. Every bloody direction I go in! :(

Got there and thank god they had a ladies that's all I can say. Bought Tom some holiday gear and had a peek around the other shops and bought some more water. Drank another litre and had to go to the loo again before trek home. Hoping for no accidents :)

Now I dnt mind the walk or hills but lugging to heavy bags in 70degrees and bursting for the loo wasn't pleasant :( think walked the last 100 yards with my knees crossed ha ha and def did a dance opening the front door. :)

X

Hi Jax, been there and done that lol :D and bought the t/shirt ha ha

Its been a nice day here as well, bit breezy though

Haven't bought yourself anything yet then? waiting for nearer holidays?

Jeanette I have lots of stuff in all diff sizes. So hopefully I will land on one of them before we go away. I tell you what belts might keep jeans up but when your bursting they are the devils creation :)

I've got some really nice stuff in 16s so fingers crossed. X

Must admit that lots of 18s are getting looser now. This week I'm contemplating doing a DVD which has 10 min exercise routines on. Mostly for my tubby bellies. So after I've had my shake and Clyde his tea am going to try it out.

I used to do the whole 60mins no probs. but will settle for 10 mins today. Of course blinds will be closed ha ha x

So glad that eating hasn't effected anything. See if I went on my scales I wouldn't be happy and would move them round house til I got the right weight :)

X

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you must try some of your 16's on, give you encouragement, then you can keep trying till they fit lol:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That site is blocked for a reason. Primarily it attracts spammers. further discussion of it could result in members being suspended. That also includes 'cryptic' messages about it

Tried a few tops and dresses on bit too tight still to be comfortable. So hopefully by hols they will be ok.

Def going to keep up with DVD for toning and belly fat :)

Jax, what size did you try? I am in size 18 bottoms and 16 top. They feel a bit looser but not significantly!

Pink I tried on my 16s. So aiming to get them to be looser and more comfortable before go on hols. My size 14s will have to miss this year and next year! Plan to be in my size 12s again by then :)

Morning all on this sunny glorious day!

What is everyone planning apart from weighing themselves :)

Jeanette will be thinking of glorious chicken and salad :)

Pink are you dreaming of treadmills ? :)

Melissa are you thinking of getting thro your 3 shakes? :)

Me am bored rigid already. Never thought I say I miss work so much ha ha :(

X

Hiya folks! Do you mind if I join your thread? I am doing a different VLCD but love how you guys chatter away!
I am on day 2 and feeling ok so far, bit of a headache and an upset tummy yesterday but not hungry at all!

I have my nieces 1st birthday and Christening to go to on the 30th and would really like to look nice in my dress! Its a size 18 purely to get my chest in. Never seem to lose weight there and I am approaching a 2st loss - maybe i should consider that lucky?!

I am going to start lifting weights again next week as that really helps to tone and lose inches. Not a fan of cardio!

Hope everybodys day is a good one :)
Andrea xx

Hi Andrea

We are all a diff stages of doing Vlcd. Me and Jeanette are similar stages a few days apart.

Pink and Melissa are few weeks behind us.

Jeanette has just started to introduce.a light meal but she will discuss that with you. I'm still on shakes til end off July and do get checked by my Gp. There again next week.

We do discuss our lives and influences that can make us have a wobble with our diet. And sometimes just life in general.

So if you can or want to offer support or just join in on the chit chat feel free xx

Jax

Currently finishing off my slim and save shakes while waiting on my shake that weight :) x

Hi everyone, I've been out shopping for food for family! Welcome Andrea and Lisa , good having more on board!
Jax ,not so sunny here we seemed to have skipped summer, straight to autumn! Treadmill comes on Friday,very excited!
having a problem with all of the water,I'm fine when I'm home but when out always need the loo or have a nappy!!!!!
Spoke to our friends in France last night weather is a lot better,so can't wait till we go in 4weeks.
I know what you mean about being at home, there is only so much you can do in the house! If I go out I'm spending money that I don't want to! Used to watch a bit of tv but now has got really boring!
Have a good day all. X
Melissa how you doing?

Morning everyone, welcome Andrea:D

Didn't have my last shake last night, as to full after the salad and chicken, so will try to have it slightly earlier tonight, as had it about 6.30 last night then didn't want anything else as feeling bloated :(

Very cloudy here, not cold though, am more than ready for some sun, how about you all?:D

Well off to have a mug of tea and my bar.

Bit annoyed as ordered a 75ml ghost luminous, and was sent 30ml :mad:, have sent them an email, so will wait and see! grrrrr

Yes pink was used to being busy on a ward. So now am twiddling thumbs, there is only so much gardening and window shopping I can take and I've reached that tipping point about a week ago:(

My mates are all working still so try and catch up every so often and with Tom away everyday blends into one.

It's pointless trying to find a part time job til we come back from holidays as being away for a month won't impress them ha ha.

So I've just had Clyde round the park and he is eating his brunch. As there is loads of parks where I live I'm going to go for a wander the long long way through them to get some bits and pieces at the shops. Meaning seething for Clyde to eat :)

It's got quite a bit blowy since earlier but sun is still coming out so it's a plus. Whereabouts are you?

Catch you all later x

Jax I'm just outside London, cold today ,In fact I'm sitting here with a throw over me! It must be difficult being on your own till Tom back, good thing you've Clyde he keeps you busy! I'm fine once my daughters back from school she keeps me busy!

Back