Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

You're Going great guns now, you have left me far behind lol. The only good thing is that on refeed i haven't put on any weight, but then i haven't been on holidays yet lol :D when i return from ibiza, it will be on a Wednesday night so will be restarting on the Thursday, so will be weighing on you're day lol.

That's good to hear no weight gain. Just polishing off another litre if water outside matalan. Walked about 2 miles towards the next town before catching the bus. Will get off at the same place and walk the rest home.

The sun is out and it's quite nice. X

Hi ladies, stayed the same weight, I'm quite pleased thought I'd put on! Lovely day here. Decided to have my hair done, had highlights and a cut and blow dry! Think it might be a bit blonde, but defo looks better! Thought would make me feel more in the holiday mood.glad you are all enjoying the weather. X

Hi both, lovely to be able to sit in garden sunbathing :D had forgotten what my deckchairs were for lol. Plenty of energy Jax!!!

Pink, that's good, as you have been adding meals this week haven't you. how many shakes next week?
A hair cut and colour makes you feel a lot better doesn't it? off tomorrow for a cut and blowdry myself, after taking my mother shopping lol.

Spent the afternoon mooching round shops. Bought myself a long black jersey dress. Tried on 16 but felt was to clingy. So did the 18 looked better but not much diff in size with it being jersey.

Got home and walked last 2 miles.

The house is boiling and poor Clyde is panting like mad even with his fan on. He has just been out round the park as its def cooler outside. I've had to sponge him down to cool him off. So I have ordered him a cool coat. You soak it in water and it retains the cool moisture to keep him chilled.

Getting my hair done on thurs hopefully Tom might notice in Friday x

very nice lol, nice to buy something new, poor clyde, you will have to put a paddling pool out for him :D Never heard about thee cool coat, they think of everything lol.

Bet you're looking forward to him coming home, how much have you lost since he has gone away?

Morning Ladies

The answer to that question is Jeanette I suppose the full 32lb? As he was home for my first weigh in but it wouldn't have been noticeable then.

Pink have a lovely time if you havnt already set off :)

So it's back to you and me Jeanette until you depart on Monday. Then I will post to see if anyone answers :(

X

Thats great Jax, bet he won't recognize you :D

If my phone is activated in time,(and i can download app for MiniMins and be able to use phone) :D i will try to answer lol

Been up having my hair cut and blow dried today, and taking my mother shopping, so that she won't have to get anything heavy next week. Going to pack tomorrow. Lovely weather here today

Yes absolute schorcher here too. Walked the long long way to home base for some canes for my sweet peas as they are out growing the other ones. Called into sainsburys for my lottery a new bucket and water. Wasn't caught short walking back so bucket wasn't christened ha ha x although I have surpassed 4 litres today :)

Would be nice to hear from you on your Holly's next week :) and the cream teas :)

X

Now Now, trying to stay away from them :D

Glad you didn't have to christen your bucket lol. have downloaded app, BUT haven't tried to use it yet. I probably won't be able to talk to you, as my phone won't be on new plan (which includes internet) till 15th July, but will c if i can find free WiFi.

Not to worry you just concentrate on having a lovely break.

It's still very warm here no breeze. So have all the doors and windows open for Clyde. His fan is on 3 and he doesn't know where to settle. We nearly got eaten alive by the midges in the park as we have to go through the trees for the shade:( hate the little bleeders they dnt bite just stick to your skin/face etc Had to have a shower unclean unclean.

Know you will be busy tomoz so if you don't have time to check in have a wonderful time x go easy on your little treats x

Thanks Jax, i will try very hard, i would have a glass of wine for you, but you don't like it, so.................. all the more for me :D

Yes i hate those midges as well, make you itch all over, like you have flees lol Poor Clyde.:(

He is ok now I've rubbed him over with damp cloth. That's the trouble with a double coat ! So glad I've got wood floors he can usually find a cool place to lie down. So he is under the window now having a snooze before bed :)

X

Hi ladies, very busy yesterday had a local festival in the park and stayed till early evening as the weather was so nice!
I'm going soon and won't be back till late Tuesday. I also don't know whether can post on phone and my daughter wants my iPad so probably won't talk till Tuesday.
Jeanette have a lovely holiday! I went to Cornwall at Easter and had a small cream tea and it was delicious!
Jax I wil try and post a bit more when I'm back. Xx

Hey ladies hope ur all well. Just thought I'd update u on my progress. I'm on day 17 of my diet I've combine shakes and fasting and iv lost 9lbs and 5 kgs. Gone down to 12.7 and 78kg. can't believe it. I'm hoping another week or 2 before I can go to 11s.

Maz How do you combine both? Is it for Ramadam? Do you do them and your water after sunset? That's good on your loss tho :)

Thanks a lot Pink. It's ok I'm going to be Billy No Mates for few days but I will cope. Go away and leave me alone..sob sob :)

Hope you both have a fab tastic time x. My little treat or should I say big treat will be Friday when Big T will be home :)
Downside is muck mess food cooking x ha ha x

Ramadan is starting next week but I started to early. Some days I would fast all day and then open fast at 9.30 with a shake. Yesterday was so hot I couldn't eat anything and just had a shake. Other days I would have one shake for brekkie and nothing for lunch., except if I went gym I would hav another shake. Then fish or chicken for dinner.

In Ramadan I'll open fast with a shake and have a meal after few hrs. Might need supplements. body is aching a bit. I know I shouldn't but I have had mangos. Kids were having them and I couldn't resist. :D

Hi Pink, hope i have caught you, have a lovely long weekend, we have the weather for it, the devil again lol.

Good morning Billy no mates, oh sorry meant to say Jax :D you will just have to talk to yourself lol. (more sense that way anyway lol)

Maz, i don't know how you do it, doesn't sound like a lot of food you are having? You are having even less water than me, i never thought that was possible lol:) weight loss is great though, keep it up.

Weighed today, and have lost 2lb, very pleased, got on and off scale 3 times though:D couldn't believe it

Off out the garden soon, with my kindle and my radio and newspaper lol

Last edited:
Max I think the se as Jeanette I dnt think your consuming enough calories or water. No wonder you body is aching. You need to be very careful or you could damage I mean that seriously. You could do serious damage to your kidneys/liver etc. I do four shakes with the consent of my Gp who monitors my bloods etc. a litre of fluid is not enough to maintain your cleansing. Sorry but that's my advice.

Jeanette whoop whoop 2lb you go girl. What a way to start your hols. :)

Love Billy M x

Back