Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi shoebe, have some hot drinks, i find even a cup of tea can helps. i was reading that u can have ribena plus, but when i went to look in asdas they didn't have any :mad: typical Grrr i was going to have it hot, makes a change from cold water lol!

i wish my stomach would stay like this when i go back to real food lol :D

Have a nice night out tonite, and watch ur carbs lol :D

Day 1 and I'm struggling... :( I'm hungry, headachey, incredibly moody and I've discovered I don't like vanilla even with cinnamon in it... :/ I hope I get good results from this, cos this is Hell! LOL

Keep with it, the headache goes within a day, i had it as well, painkillers didn't work for me tho :(

do u like coffee? ( i hate it lol) some people have the vanilla hot with coffee added? i also recommend u buy some Marigold Bouillon. its a powdered stock, u add 1 tsp to a mug of hot water. its not too bad, and its a hot drink in between ur shakes.

Mornin Had a fab meal out last nite ... Brie on a bed of salad and pavlova.... Didnt have d guts 2 order d Steak as it was a tenner dearer and our visitors were treatin us!! Havin my first shake now with cinnamon ... Devine! Have walked 2.5km Sun is out... Heatin up so will spend day in d garden weedin so lots of exercise 2 burn off last nites carbs! Hope weather is fab over der 2!!! NJOY!

Hope headache is gone 2day ..... All symptoms disappear once Ur in ketosis!

Hey Jeanette Fab day here... 23degrees Should help shorten d winter .... Walked 5km this mornin ... 6.30-7.... Gr8 2 see d sunrise! Decided 2 have more Atkin style meals as Im very active and tiredness Hittin me. No time 4 siestas durin d wk. started d squat challenge today. Got veneers on after work ... Whohoo third time lucky .... They match!!
Food today:-
Bfast ; 1 egg and lettuce omlette made in microwave
Lunch:- 3 slices of ham rolled with lettuce inside it
Enroute home .... Not sure re din yet
Hope Ur winnin How's Ur Bathrm comin along?

Glad ur veneers a finally the right match:)
Ur meals sound very sensible, theres a good atkins page on minimins, recipes and everything.
Found ribena plus, they had it at my local co-op, had apple and peach, not hot tho :eek: :D hav asked my sister to get some blackcurrant when she shops online thurs.
Bathroom nearly done, they are coming tomoro morn to finish off. Flooring coming late afternoon.
Bought some ready cooked chicken pieces in asda, just had some :(

Hi, I've read all your posts and you seem friendly, knowledgeable, motivated and real, so hope you don't mind if I kind of tag along for the next 3 or 4 months?
I'm starting tomorrow morning on shake that weight - I have tried LL, Cambridge, celebrity slim and exante in the past. Lost 3 stone on CD, put it on again, pfaffed about with CS for a bit and last year tried exante - disastrous- ended up in hospital with severe impaction of bowel. Hubby is incredible and very supportive but worried about me doing TMR in case I get unwell again. Have spoken with GP who gave me go ahead as long as I monitor situation and ensure I drink enough - last time was barely drinking 1 litre a day and not taking all packs every day either.
I'm 43, 5ft 2, weigh 15st 2lbs. Want to be 10 stone so quite a way to go!
This turned into a much longer post than I had intended, sorry x
Hoping posting here and being meticulous about water etc will help keep me focused x

Hi portia, welcome on board:)
Yes u need to drink at least 2 to 3 ltrs of water a day. I find that if I put it into 500ml bottles and keep in fridge I can keep track of how much. I also found out on minimins that u can drink ribena plus squash :) which helps. Not that I would drink too much of it, just in case lol
U also need to have all ur packs for u vitimins etc. Sorry, enough preaching :D
I hav lost 3 stone since end of may. Which includes 3 weeks hols, so am very happy

Welcome Portia.... Well done not giving up... D battle of d bulge continues ... Together d journey seems easier so onwards and downwards (the scales that is)!!! :)
Oh Jeanette ... SNAP... I got 2 bottles of black currant Ribena Plus and some cooked chicken!
Why do u get disappointed when Uve had a WS day?? Do u Thjnk if slows Ur weight loss??
Ur doin Amazin ..., and yes Ur right... Keepin hydrated is very important ;-)

Hi shoebe, great minds lol :D
i try to keep to TS as i am not one to lose a lot anyway, so don't think working solution would suit me? put it on easy enuf tho :(:D also am off on the 5 october to Newquay, Cornwall for 5 days, so.........

Thanks for the warm welcome and encouragement ladies. I will be focused, organised and doing the diet to the letter. Looking forward to getting started tomorrow, hoping to stay busy at work all week ( I teach at a college) so won't notice the hunger etc too much and will slip into ketosis by end of week x
Have a good week ladies - I'm taking it one day at a time!

Oh Ur SO lucky!! Ill b Dyin 2 see a few pics of d scenery der as I've heard it's breath taking!!! I've got d 4th off Yeahhh but Im dog sitting from 2nd-5th!!! Must plan smthg 4 d Halloween break!
I think Uve had super weekly losses!! Beats STS or losin a measly lb!!

thanks shoebe, yes thats true, its just u read about people who lose between 5 and 7 lb a week, and i think, i wish.......:D. when is ur half term? is it the same as us? 28th oct.

Yip We've d wk of d 28th Oct off.... Also have d 4th Oct off as ders a referendum and my SCH is one of d voting centres where people go 2 cast der vote :) I can't believe its wk 4 already .... D wks are flying by!!

Meant 2 ask u ... Have u read Exante Maintainers section ... Skinny loves diary .... Wow ... She's done incredible ... Lost over 5st ?... B4 and after pic r unreal!!

No, read most of the pages. Will hav to look at it. Been looking at atkins, for when I get to goal. but dont think I could keep off the bread completely. Will hav to just allow one slice of bread a day. Trouble is I could live on it:D. Pasta,potatoes and rice dont bother me. Will also need to eat more veg with some protein for evening meal. Before, didnt bother with veg and had bread. Will prob hav 0% fat greek yogurt And fruit for breakfast (less carbs) and salad and protein/soup for lunch and fruit or yogurt for snack.

Day 1: woke at 5.30am, excited to get started! I'ma list writer so made a list of when I'm going to have shakes, what times I'm going to drink water and how much. Weighed and measured myself. Decided I'm only going to weigh weekly and measure monthly, have a tendency to get obsessed with numbers and would be on scales 10 times a day so going to try really hard not to. Not looking forward to running to loo all day - but on plus side its down 4 flights of stairs so a wee bit exercise thrown in too lol. Have a good day ladies x

Good luck portia :) I must say, i'm one of those daily weighers :( :D. Hav a good day, I found that crushed ice in shakes are lush, makes them nice and thick.

Thanks Jeanette, on lunch time shake now, managed 1.5 litres of water so far too so not doing too bad! Been kept too busy to feel hungry so that's good too . Hope you have a good day x

Back