Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi both, bath and vanity fitted, all cleaned. Lino being fitted now. Also front of housebeing painted!!!! I'm knackered lol, anyone would think I fitted it :D
Only just had lunch, was having a shake, but couldnt be bothered!!! Lazy I know but had gone past it, so had a bar and a cup of tea. I allow myself one mug a day with milk (don't like black tea)

OMG talk about gettin a 100 jobs done at once!! Only jokin! Sounds fab! U won't mind runnin 2 d loo after all Dat water!!! :) R u changin d colour of Ur Hse or Givin it a top up?
Started off with a cold vanilla and decaf coffee shake ... Found it very fillin ... Cud only manage half of it .... Had chicken 4 lunch ... Havin more chicken now .....
Well done Portio ... Ur off 2 a gud start!! Superb exercise up and down those stairs ...

Thanks shoebedoo, it's been easier than I remembered it being from last time, or maybe I'm just in a better place mentally to make it work.

Jeanette it sounds like you've had a busy day! You're not painting the outside of your house yourself are you? Not sure whether that would be incredible ... Or just mad! Lol

Hoping to get another 1.5 litres of water down between now and 9 pm - dont think I could drink any later or I'll be at the loo all night!

Have now had choc, strawberry and banana shakes and pleasantly surprised by taste of all 3. Didnt order vanilla as I don't often like that flavour - can taste too artificial. I don't drink tea or coffee anyway so not missing that, have tried CD shakes frozen like ice cream before so will try these like that too and also try choc one hot just to mix it up a bit.

Dats super u like dem Portia .... Makes it easier!! Havin variety is a gud idea..,, I stupidly only got vanilla ..., silly me!!

Havin Ribena Plus black currant hot .... Its delicious .,., needed a hot drink! I don't drink tea.... Have d odd mug of decaf coffee with coconut milk but much prefer this!! Hope Ur sis found it 4 u Jeanette.

My OH and I painted our Hse 10 yrs ago.,, thought Id have a heart attack Watchin him paint d gables on a ladder that was ontop of a tractors trailer... Never again ..... Got a painter to do it last yr... Cost a grand but was worth it!

Hi both, no just topping up. me paint? :D no neighbour doing it.
My sister has ordered it, so crossed fingers. Apple and peach was nice cold.
Bathroom looking lovely, was a bit worried than pale green lino would clash with pale green glass border tiles, but it sets them off. Especially as bathroom mainly white tiles with just a border round room. Just finished putting everything back, and taking toiletries from old cupboard to new one. What rubbish I had at back of cupboard :D
Will hav a bath and early nite I think. But then havent had 3rd meal yet. Not really hungry tho.

NJOY soakin in d height of luxury.... Sounds fabulous ....very soothing colour scheme 2 chillax in! Isn't it gas all d toiletries we accumulate over d yrs!!! Had a disturbed nights sleep last nite so early nite needed 2:)

Afternoon ladies, just been sent home from work - totally floored with some flu- like virus. So in bed haven just had my 2nd shake of day. I've struggled with water today - literally haven't stopped long enough to drink so only had 700ml. Got 400 in glass beside bed and will try to drink steadily they rest of afternoon. Hope you enjoyed your bath in your new bathroom Jeanette x

Hi both, portia, sorry u are ill :(, not the right time to diet eh? u will have to see how u go over the next few days.

Hi shoebe, yes the bath was lovely, everytime i go in the bathroom i congratulate myself :D

Ahhh Portia Sorry 2 hear Ur under d weather... Losts of virus' doin d rounds!! Hope u get better speedy fast!!

Oh Jeanette.... Im SO jealous .... We stupidly put a jacuzzi bath in our main bathrm and its a ruddy nuisance ... We never use it- 1st its a weird shape and 2nd u need 2 fill it up 3/4 of d way in order 2 turn d jacuzzi on and unfortunately we haven't enough hot water to fill it up to 3/4.... As stove heats d water and rads .... Someday .... I plan on takin it out and replacing it with a normal bath.... Coz a few inches of water is plenty! So showers all d time and lots of baths on hols :)

Hi Jeanette and shoe, thanks for your kind words, I'm in bed with a glass of water, just had my 3rd shake and have now managed to drink 2litres water - or will do when this glass is finished, so that's better. Planning on staying at home tomorrow as I have no classes so can do my prep from home, figured that way I would use less energy, get better quicker and still be able to stay on the diet - dies that sound like it might work?

Hi portia, hope ur feeling a little better? Yes that sounds ok to me, just keep up with liquid intake. Hav u bought any ribena plus? That would be be good hot, especially if ur feeling ill.
Shoebe, hop u hav had a good day? Been like summer here, lovely day. Been to matalan 2day, just looking lol :D need to buy 2 new bath mats and a pillow for the bath. Havent seen any Iike tho.
Off out 2moro nite for my mam's birthday, mite hav a steak instead of chicken :eek::D

Shoebe, after ordering ribena plus with my sister, at over 2.50 pounds:eek:, I bought it today in poundstretchers for under a pound a bottle!!!!! :mad: :D typical. So already had one, bought 2, and one off my sister, makes 4!!!! Either all or nothing:D

Hi Jeanette, hope you have a lovely day out with your mum. Steak will be fine I'm sure, with some veg or salad but no chips lol x

Hope everyone has a good day x

Morning ladies. Afraid it's quick hi and bye as few things to do.

Got weighed at WW this morning and in 5 weeks I have gained 3lb! Plus due to start ToM tomoz. So let's say am happy happy happy x

Jax

Hi Jax, we haven't officially met yet, tho I have read all your posts and have hijacked your page - Jeanette and shoebedoo have been very welcoming. It's great news that you only put on 3lb - you must be feeling very positive about getting back on to your diet and losing that and more.

My grand daughter has decided to join me on the shake that weight diet - she lives with me and my husband, is 19 years old, 16st 9lb and really wants to address her weight. She has been 14 stone plus since the ago of 13 and really feels like her weight is holding her back. Hopefully we will keep each other on track and not sabotage each other!

Hi Portia

Good for you and your granddaughter. I'm not on the shakes any more. Only food now. Have been sort of doing Atkins while away but have kept up exercise and trying to watch what I ate. So know I'm home it will be easier.

Tom is off to work in Somerset tomoz so will be easier to keep on the straight and narrow with him away.

Been for a beach walk with him and my dog Clyde. Did a few miles and walked back and forward to WW meeting too. Bout 4 mile round trip.

X

Welcome back jax, :D thats great news about ur weight, 5 weeks and only 3lb on, thats marvelous :), atkins seems to be working for u then? only lost 1.75 lb this week :(, but then it is a loss i suppose? bet clyde missed u, and licked u to death :D

Portia, thanks i will enjoy tonight, only protein and salad i promise lol :D, hows it going? hope u and ur granddaughter are doing well.

Had my hair done this afternoon, so just need to do my makeup and chnge now, leaving at 7 pm

Hey welcome back Jaktar ... Boy those weeks flew!!... R u sporting a fab tan? Wow... U were SO gud while u were away... 3lbs is nothin... It'll fall off u within a wk I bet! Did Clyde sulk when ye arrived back? My MIL dog sulks 4 a day or 2 as if 2 let her know he wasn't impressed Dat she abandoned him ... Der SO clever!

Hey Jeanette, dats gas... Feast or famine! Isn't it gorgeous,.. Really nice hot!! I got 2 for EUR3 in an Irish supermarket called Dunnes! Ur well stocked up! D colour looks strange thou! NJOY dinner out!

Well done Portia stickin with it .... Hope another days rest does u gud and Dat Ul b tip top shortly! Lucky u havin a diet buddy ... Mine r all virtual ones :)

Hi ladies

Yes I had a great time and am now back to the daily slog :(. Clyde had a fantastic time with Dominic and his family. Infact I think he misses them a bit. He is def a lot fitter and leaner, so I'm keeping up the good work by taking him out in the morning round the fields for an hour or so and in the evening for about 40mins pounding the streets.

This is him with his best friend Barry x ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380282783.136001.jpg
Who is Doms Dog de Bordeaux.

Me n Clyde have been out a bit longer today so Tom could get away to work without any fuss :)

Hope you ate all having a fab Friday. Do hope you had a good night Jeanette and that you are feeling bit better Portia.

Jax

Back