Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Jeanette we all get those days. But at least you REMEMBER doing it. Sometimes we overlook those things. Have yourself a good day with the shopping. Look at the sizes u used to buy and now. It's a big achievement.

Nice to have a long wkend Shoebe. The cat will settle just make more of a fuss.

I can't do running with Clyde but the extra long walks are doing me and him wonders. He is a proper little fitty now. Not a slug pug anymore :). I'm keeping up all the good work and its paying off for him. He can run and jump and climb now it's brill. Xx

Hi both, thanx jax, i think its because i am going to Newquay, Cornwall sat for 5 days, knowing i will be off plan, even tho going to watch carbs. both u and clyde are both little fitties lol :D

enjoy ur long weekend shoebe, u deserve it lol.

Been thru my clothes, put a lot to be sent to charity shop, and the ones i like but are 3 sizes to big :D i have bought suction bags for,(u suck all the air out of them and they go flat) can't chuck them out yet :D, only thing is there's not a lot of clothes left...

Did u treat urself 2 some new gear 2day or are u getting by using belts? Lucky u gettin away!!
Fair play puttin clothes away... And giving some 2 charity shops!

Hi shoebe, just treated myself to a t shirt in marks, and an elastic belt, what i used to call a waspy belt. it just clasps in the front, instead of a buckle (takes too long to undo otherwise, when i need the toilet lol :D) at least i don't have to agonize what

to take lol, as i have about 4 pairs of jeans to my name and 2 trousers, some of them i need a belt with lol :D trying not too buy yet, :rolleyes: treated myself to some perfume in superdrug, ghost, luminous. wanted 24 pounds in the shop and when i said it was
only 20 pounds online she said to bring print out with me :D so am buying it tomoro in my local superdrug

Fair play 2 u .. As my mother always says... If ya Dont ask ya Dont get! Ya bargain queen!! :)
Ps ya can't beat those elastic belts... I've one in black, navy and red!!!

Well done Jeanette. I've also done clothes sorting as charity bag through the door for tomorrow. I got rid of lots of stuff before hols but I was wearing size 18 jeans with belts and the just looked wrong :). Ok for home but not outside. So today in town I bought two pairs of jeans size 14s so that's 3 pairs I have now. 1 for on 1 for wash and 1 just incase :)

Well it's weigh in day tomoz for us all, I think. So good luck ladies.

X

Well done jax, i'm not the only one then? we are both in the same boat lol.

Yes shoebe, love elastic belts, have been looking everywhere for one and had it in the charity shop :rolleyes: typical :D

Good luck for 2moro everyone, i need it, don't feel i have lost this week :(

Top of d mornin 2 u .... Lost 31/2lbs.... Thrilled!! About time d scales started to move again Ta 4 tips and encouragement :) Yeahhh!!
Gud luck with WI girls!! ?
Time 2 walk d dog Goin 2 do a few km b4 gettin him up as he can't do much... Poor dog was knocked down by a car in d summer so still has a wonky leg!! That's if he doesn't hear me and starts barkin :)

Well done Shoebe. Poor dog. Least he is on the road to recovery.

Jeanette hon you will be fine. Life is 80% good 20% treats. Just remember that.

Right me and little fella out for our stroll wellies needed today wet but not raining. Then quick change and off to fat lass class xxx

Right ladies ........ Drum roll ...... Lost 8lb!. My 3lb holiday gain and 5lb more. Yes yes yes!

Jax smile is wider than the Tyne bridge xxxxxxxxxc

Hey that's excellent u two, marvelous losses :D 8lb Jax? makes me wonder if i'm on wrong diet lol :D shoebe that's great news, makes u feel u can do it now.

well i was surprised to lose 2 lb!!! thought i would put on, but then i haven't ate much, just sometimes with a VLCD u can put on, if u go off plan, and also had a piece of toast last night as well :eek:, i know, but couldn't resist it. back on 100 % when back from holidays.

Jeanette that is marvellous news. You are still doing fabulous. I must admit I would have been happy just to see the 3lb gone but even the leader was a bit shocked and made me do it twice ha ha. I def think its the bit extra with Clyde plus I had my ToM last week. But hey hi I'm still thrilled.

X

Congrats 2 ye both!! Fantastic losses!! Fat lass class... Ur a scream!!!
Here's 2 a gr8 wkend girls!! Miles of smiles!! Hope ye escape d torrential rain dats here... Dry at 6 in d mornin so stickin 2 exercising then!

Ps Id Luv Ur menu 4 d wk Jax...

Thanks Shoebe I've always called it fat lass class and I have to stop myself from saying it there :)

I did my week from the book and a mix of the menus from the app. I made enuf for 2 meals. So one for tea and one for next days lunch. Some off the meals are faffy so I choose least complex but kept within 20 net carbs.

Next week will be less weight as usual on a diet but I would be glad to get 2 as that will take me into the.12s xx

Hi everyone, raining here again, torrential rain last night :(, hopefully will be nicer from tomorrow :)

going to pack this afternoon, hopefully everything ok with u both? went down my friends last night, and she made us butternut squash, Mmmmm lovely, never tried it before, she had it with chopped bacon and onion, with a small bit of grated cheese on top and baked in the even. might try that when i am eating lol :D

Update, sun shining now, good omen for 2moro, I hope. I always say the sun shines on the rightous, but my mother always reminds me, that the devil looks after its own :D

Been a funny day here. Wet warm sun rain warm all day !

Me and Clyde been dressed for every event.

Off to see sis in lAw as family do tomoz night :( want to try and get out of it again.

Have a lovely holiday Jeanette xx

Hey Tried posting earlier but it Wudnt send ... Bummer Fab day here... Spent whole day in town with my 2 Only Enroute home now

Hope Uve a fab break Jeanette!! Can't beat gettin away!! I Luv butternut squash!!

Pug pattern is SO in at d mo!! Saw this bag in Primark

image-1597309075.jpg

And bought this outfit for my daughter der 2

image-1278608300.jpg

Hi both, thanks i will try very hard lol :D if you go Jax, have a lovely nite 2moro. shoebe love the outfit and the bag. cu wed, byeee

Back