Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Afternoon ladies x

Well done Shoebe :) I lost 1 1/2lb still happy as I still have not had ToM yet was due Thur/fri and belly bit bloated so still a bonus :)

Clyde has improved a little but very wheezy and lethargic :(

X

Hi jax, sorry that clyde is still under the weather, give him a day or two and like shelley he'll start to pick up.

well done with ur weight loss, considering that Tom has been home, and TOTM thats very good.

went out for a meal after shopping, well my mam did lol, i had a cup of tea and my bar :D one of the barmaids said to my mother, "whose that with u? i know her face, when i spoke to her, she said you've lost weight!" :D

That's a boost for you Jeanette well done. Your mum and close family dint notice so much seeing you all the time :) :) I'm getting told that a lot the last few weeks. One of the girls at our little local shop didn't know it was me til I spoke. She hadn't seen me since before my holidays. She recognised my accent not me :)

Well at ww today am 1/2lb of 75lb. It's actually more as you know I dieted before the shakes. So next week she is hoping to give me my 75lb certificate :)

Clyde has been bit better this afternoon bit more like his normal self but still looking sad. Burning olbas oil to ease his breathing.

Waiting for Tom to come home out with his friends for few drinks ha ha x

hi Jax, yes its great when u have a compliment isnt it? you have done marvelous, 75lb!!!!!!!! how much altogether now?

Glad clyde is a little bit better, prob the weather, they can get infections as well.

Men, what a life!!!!!

Thats marvelous, 101.5lb :eek: is tremendous, u must be so proud of yourself? Do u want to get much lower than 11st? How tall r u? I'm 5'6 and would love to get between 11st and 12st, mite hav to put up with 12 to 13st tho:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jeanette am 5ft 1. I can't get lower and look healthy or stay lower so I'm going to assess again when I get there :) I'm 12.61/2 now. So even a 2lb a week I'm nearly at 11 for Xmas.

X

Wow... Ur both doin amazing!!!
Im d same height as u Jeanette!
Meal was nice ... Had goats cheese salad and BBQ wings... Felt awful bloated afterwards... Full of wind.... Had sucked a few sugar free sweets so Im blaming dem!
Back on track today... MIM and fried egg for bfast and a decaf coffee with coconut milk!
Enroute to Dublin... Im so excited!! I LUV shops!!!
Plus shoppin centre has a Starbucks!!! Mmmmm
If kids ask me if we're der yet again Im goin 2 scream!! Ha ha
Terrential rain yday and last night... Hope dats it 4 d wk as Dont fancy getting soaked!!
NJOY d rest of yer wkend!!! Hope yer pets r much improved with all d TLC Ur Givin dem!!
Im missin Kitty!!! Inlaws will feed her 4 us and put her 2 bed
Chow 4 now. Here's 2 another gud weight loss this wk! Fingers crossedxxxxx

Thats great jax. u weighed when u started, about what i weighed when i started, (if that makes sense lol) have now lost 62lb total, haven't been this low for years :D am supposed to be about 10.5 to 11 stone :eek: think my skeleton weighs more lol :D, (not that i wouldn't love to be that low lol)

Shoebe, ur meal sounds nice, its so much easier to go out and enjoy urself when ur eating lol :) hope you have a lovely day shopping, we must be having the rain u had yesterday, as we have had torrential rain and thunder, and getting windy as well :(

Just had my first meal, had a choc shake hot (not fussy on chocolate, so had it hot for a change ) not too bad, added cinnamon and a bit of splenda. not going anywhere today. my eye is very watery today, and the same yesterday, rubbing it doesn't help i know :eek:

Well ladies I'm pleased to say I have bagged a job at Asda. I went last Monday for a screening then they phoned we'd and asked for me to come in this morning to see HR manager. She told me that they interviewed yesterday but wanted to she wanted to see me this morning. Went thro my nursing history and qualifications and reason why I left. Then asked me what I wanted? So explained everything then she asked if I wanted to be more than a till girl. So I said that I was happy to do anything as I enjoyed people. She said that she would like me to do more than that after the trial period and progress thro various roles/services. Thought I'd said the wrong thing :(

She then told me that she wanted to see me separately to discuss progression. Oo err! Told me that she wanted offer me a job there and then and not after another interview. Wow was bit shocked. So I start training on Tuesday at 11. I've to learn the ropes on all the floors then after Xmas she has other plans :)

X

Thats marvelous news jax, isnt it nice to be really wanted? :) u must hav really impressed them!!! Ul soon be manageress lol :D
Is it full time or part time? The money will come in handy for xmas :)

All contracts start at 16 hours then they give you more. I would be quite happy with 16 plus few extra hours overtime :) I dnt want to go back to full time again. And def dnt want to be a manager :( I just want a little job that I can go to with no take home work. Day ends when I walk out the door. To many years of working long hours with 2 much responsibilities and to much work at home or going in on days off to catch up. I've got my little Clyde to think of :)

jaxkar7
well done on your and good luck on your training day your the third nurse i now who as turned there back on it for reasons i cannot writ on here

well done xxxxxxxxx

Oh congratulations and celebrations Jax... Oh Id Luv a job in a shop like Asda... With all d different departments... Sounds SO exciting ... Ul know d top trends clothes wise ... Plus I bet d Xmas buzz will b amazing!! Sounds as if they were impressed by u and Ur cv so well done!! Whats d uniform like? So handy not havin 2 think what 2 wear each mornin!! Besta luck Tues... Hope u take 2 it like a duck 2 water!

Yes nice nice if one can switch off once ones clocked outta work... Not easy... Especially since government jobs have a ridiculous amt of paperwork!! I know all about it ... Im lucky I can go in an hr early and have an hr from 2-3 each day when my class is gone home so I can keep on top of it! That's not 2 say that I never have bits home as have 2 big shoppin bags home 2 sort during my wk off... Thankfully d hours and d hols make up for it!!

Njoyin d night away... Hotel is luxurious ... Very pretty decor and beds SO comfy... Daughter Wudnt sleep with son incase he did a smelly so can't sleep with OH... Hilarious ... D joys of kids!!!
Had some nuts last nite as a treat... Carbs not too bad on pack... Wudve been better if I hadn't eaten d lot... But gotta have d odd splurge!

Hope time change hasn't messed up yer sleep patterns Chow 4 now Shoebe xx

Thanks all of you. Up am and going to see if Clyde will venture for a little walk before excercise. Then off into town.

Your hotel sounds lovely Shoebe. And so you had a little treat why not.

Yes Jeanette got to think of hols.

Chezz I took early retirement from pyschiatric nursing worked in a forensic secure unit and I was starting to hate it after nearly 28 years.

X

Hi both, shoebe, glad u enjoyed ur weekend and your nuts lol :D a treat will do u good, not that i am calling you nuts lol, but if the cap fits :D couldn't sleep later on sunday, awoke the same time as usual, so was up an hour earlier lol

Jax, hope clyde is better and that he enjoyed his walk?

I had a mim for lunch today instead of a shake, :( enjoyed it tho :D i did a savoury one, added a tsp of parmesan and a pinch of salt and did it in an oblong plastic container, so it looked like bread, then cut thro middle and toasted it, it was lush lol :D

Glad u liked it!!! Tastes like bread... Delicious with a fried egg on top!! Gud and filling... Just what one needs 2 ward off d cold!! Birr it's absolutely freezin ... Invested in an unflattering cap that goes over my ears and is lined with fur... Cudnt risk gettin a chill... 2 easy 2 get an ear infection!!!

Im like d bag lady!! Lookin 4ward 2 gettin home and emptyin dem 2 recap on all d bits we got! Kids Lookin 4ward 2 puttin up a Halloween display in d window of d front rm! Got a cardi and a hoody, tights and underwear! Not bad goin!!

Hi shoebe, wish I could wear a hat, I look daft in them :D
Yes it is cold, I bought a pair of ankle boots today, and they weren't extra wide ones either, so must hav lost weight off my feet :D

Back