Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Morning Jeanette... Woke early Pointless goin back 2 sleep ... Was Whats Appin my bro in China and told him I joined WW as needed scales 2 stand on 2 keep me on d straight and narrow... He said cheaper to buy Ur own...so told him that I only celebrate when I lose ... E.g hopped on dem yday evenin as Cudnt resist.. 11-31/2... But ended up eatin 6 buns... Mad...as weigh in tonight. ... Ya know what he said.... Oops that's half a cake... Never thought of it like Dat... So true.... OH is goin to hide dem....

Need to run /walk this mornin to try and work it off.... Dats what I get 4 standin on dem... Silly me...

Oh well lesson learnt...
Hope u have a gr8 day shoppin Njoy chicken salad... Mmmm... Ya can't beat real food :)

U are going to either keep on WW or ask ur hubby to weigh u once a week, and hide the scales in between lol :D

I was in town having (i thought ) chicken and slad, but they had an offer for xmas lunch and a mince pie for 6.95, so i had an oh bugger it lol :D i ate the turkey peas carrots, half a mini sausage, one quarter of a roastie, no stuffing and a small bit of gravy, and half a mince pie, so bad but could have been worse i know :( when i weighed today i had put on only 1/4 lb, so not too bad eh? if its more tomoro i am going by todays weight :D

Hope u have a good weight loss tonight?

Ah now ... U deserve a nice meal ... Liked d sound of it bar d mince pie... I don't like dem at all... Now if it was an apple pie,.... Mmmm ha ha

Drumroll... Lost 61/2 lbs.... Yeah... Cud've got a silver 7 if I hadn't eaten d buns... We went 4 a big walk afterwards... Then I had decaf coffee and one CHoc rice cake at my inlaws.... Naughty but one needs a wee reward!!
Had mint CHoc shake for bfast, vanilla and decaf coffee for lunch and roast lamb for my dinner on its own.
Feel a wee sore throat comin... Can't blame u... Ur 2 far away... Ha ha ... Tis from all d singin today ... Play practice ...
Won't b able 2 weigh in next Wed coz of d play so will have to go to a different one on d Thurs...
Oh dear... Definately stickin with it... Hubby is 2 kind! Ill just try and stay off our ones

That's marvelous :D :clap: you deserve :flowers: and all that worrying lol. u must be getting close to goal now?

Off to have nails done tomoro, then hair and night out friday, :D

Think goal with WW is 10-91/2 or 10-10 so another half stone to lose b4 Im free... Id Luv 2 get down to 10 again ...

Oh Ur diary is CHoc-a-block... Lucky u... Ill be Dyin 2 hear what Dat shoppin Centre is like..
NJOY ... Have a ball...
Gud luck with weigh in tomoro... Hope d TF ( toilet fairy) has paid u a visit:) ... Had 2 giggle when I read about d TF... On another forum... Hilarious!! D-)
Lookin 4ward 2 bed but have some sewin 2 do 4 a child.... Better get it done... Nitey nite

Nitey nite shoebe, oh i forgot to say i bought that slimatee from Holland Barratt, will try it before bed, if i poison myself its ur fault, as i am not fussy on herbal tea (ych y fi,) yuk in welsh):D

Well... Did d tea work?? Hope so 4 Ur sake..

Just had red bean chilli and added some cubes of roast lamb.. Totally yummy!!

Hope u njoyd shoppin

Well had the tea, not horrible, but........... not what i would chose, put it that way lol:D woke this morning, and went a small but (TMI :() but was just leaving the house and all of a sudden, ohh had to go back to toilet, felt a lot better after lol.

Well weighed and put on 1/2 lb quite pleased as it was add a meal, and had that dinner and half a mince pie AND 2 pieces of bread for tea :mad:, so i had a bar for breakfast, then some skinless and boneless tinned salmon in black pepper and lemon (prefer ordinary salmon as it was a bit too spicy for me) with salad and 3 crispbread for lunch, then will have a thick slice of bacon with roasted butternut squash and roasted carrots, and a fruit platter for dessert. (my mam and sister is coming up for a meal tonight)

Ahh gud ... Phew... Was afraid Ud gotten cramps..
oh NJOY get 2gether... Nice 2b d hostess;-) menu sounds very tasty!! Bet they'll b impressed!!

Morning shoebe, just getting ready to go to hairdressers, got to look my best for 2nite :D
Just discovered I one rose on my rose bush! Bit late lol 1386329728112.jpg

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

NJOY tonight.. Bet Ul b d belle of d ball!!!

Dats a beautiful picture... Isn't it hard 2 believe u have a rose out in Dec... Goes 2 show how mild d weather has been... Long may it last!!

Crazy day... Dress rehearsal... Dressed and undressed 26 as 2 missin and one doesn't participate in religion...They were fantastic.... Made me very proud... Fingers crossed they'll b superb next Wed nite 4 der parents!!!

Supposed 2 go 2 town but missed bus by a minute after work as got caught with a parent... Grrrr Paid off Visa bill... So Mayb ill wind Dat doesn't blow some gud... Hol sorted... Boys gone 2 cinema and havin a take away with d scouts so my daughter and I and Kitty r home alone Watchin d soaps!
Have niggly pains in tummy... Think bug doin d rounds... Either Dat or Mayb goin to get TOTM early.... SO glad its d wkend

Hi shoebe, hope ur having a good weekend? had a great nite out last nite, great music and artist, had a few!!!!!!!!! drinks of lager, :D no hangover tho, just glad that its tomoro we go to cheltenham, not sure i could have stood a day out in the bus lol.
the only thing is, they had nibbles on the table, nuts, cristps etc, and i picked at them all night, so am expecting a gain of more than 1/2 lb this week, :(

Sure uve several days to work dem off...ul walk miles around d shops tomoro.

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello! I'm thinking about doing Shake that Weight. Could one of you lovelies tell me if the shakes use milk or water - I don't really mind but can't find the info on their site.

How are you guys finding it? Are the shakes tasty? I really need to kick myself into gear. I've put on half a stone in a month binge eating rubbish! I have 4.5st to lose so I'm not small and want to look better when my hubby gets home in February from a 6 month deployment.

Any help and advice would be very much appreciated!
Andrea xxx

Hi Andrea, u mix them with water, and i find if u crush some ice in the blender then add water and the shake, and blend, its a lot more creamy. I did well on STW, i lost nearly 1.5 stone in a month. I then swapped to Exante, only because they had a lot more choice, ie porridge, soups, bars, meals as well as shakes, all for 600 cals. but if u only want shakes, then shake that weight shakes were a lot more flavourable than any other i have tried. If u stick to it faithfully u should be well on the way to losing 3 stone by feb. good luck :D

Hey I am on day 6 and have no idea of I've hit ketosis or not I would also love a buddy to talk to as I am not telling anyone here as I know they wouldn't understand x

Hi Andrea, u mix them with water, and i find if u crush some ice in the blender then add water and the shake, and blend, its a lot more creamy. I did well on STW, i lost nearly 1.5 stone in a month. I then swapped to Exante, only because they had a lot more choice, ie porridge, soups, bars, meals as well as shakes, all for 600 cals. but if u only want shakes, then shake that weight shakes were a lot more flavourable than any other i have tried. If u stick to it faithfully u should be well on the way to losing 3 stone by feb. good luck :D

Thanks Jeanette, this was a big help. I've got some Cambridge shakes to use up first but will put an order in for some STW shakes. I have tried a few different meal replacements and cannot stomach porridge or soups. Bars do make a nice change but I take forever to eat them!! Will be starting tomorrow, gotta shift this bulge, my clothes are getting tight and I'm not going back up to an 18! Xxxx

Hey welcome Jaydeb and Andrea.... lets shift d lbs together....
Jeanette is inspirational and she keeps me motivated B-D
Slipped up last night as had Xmas cake.... oops... back on it today... weighin in Thurs evenin.... SO want a loss but not sure now.... wild wet and blustery here today....not sure if Ill b able for a 20 min walk.... Ill just have to go on treadmill instead....exante recommends 20mins daily so I started doin dat last wk! Hope yer all well and r winnin!
Njoy d shoppin centre Jeanette!
Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mornin 20min walk/run done Just havin a scrummy mint CHoc shake hot! Had a peep on s scales... Not gud... Gotta work my butt off 2 not see a gain... I SO want a loss... Have a gud one girls

Mornin 20min walk/run done Just havin a scrummy mint CHoc shake hot! Had a peep on s scales... Not gud... Gotta work my butt off 2 not see a gain... I SO want a loss... Have a gud one girls

Good morning! I've just had my first shake, just plain chocolate. Yummy. Put an order in for STW shakes last night so while waiting for those, I'm using up my cambridge ones.

How long have you been doing this diet shoebedoo? I know I need to do some exercise but I don't do any at the moment! Thinking I'll wait a few weeks before doing anything strenuous! I've got 2 months until hubby is home to shift some weight. I'll need help and kicks up the bum as I give up so easily!!
Andrea xxx

Back