Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Morning everyone, had a great day yesterday in Cheltenham, very naughty as had wine with our steak out for lunch, but then have found it very hard this week, as have been out a lot both in the day and the evening and think i have put on 3 to 4 lbs on so far :eek:, will really have to watch it till thursday. thought to revert back to 2 packs and one meal till thurs, so hopefully will help with the gain :(

I have been on this since 20 May, and have lost 5 stone, so very happy with that

Jeanette that's amazing!! Well done you! I bet you look completely different now.

If you don't mind me asking, and please feel free not to answer, do you exercise at all whilst doing a VLCD? I think I should tone as I lose but I'm lazy and don't want to exercise.

Just got to bath my daughter then will be having my last cambridge shake of the day. Am starving so can't wait to have that! Xxx

Hi andrea, no I dont exercise, i'm too lazy :eek:, I do find I hav more energy tho (but not for the gym :D)

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi shoebe, not a huge amount, had a few things, was looking for something to wear, but nothing took my fancy, typical. my mother bought a new green kettle and toaster in Wilkinsons, very reasonable, on sale for 20 pounds for the two of them, matching the new green micro she had recently. had a nice day tho. how has ur weekend been? finding it hard to stick to diet with all my gallivanting lol :D

Tis harder this time of year... Oh I Luv d sound of Ur mothers purchases.. What a bargain!! Lovely 2 have thgs matchin...
Had a busy wkend at home... Swept up about ten wheelbarrow full of leaves off our Tarmac so d driveway is clear again...and finally got floors steamed and hoovered so quite a productive wkend ... Had a few slips food wise but Im Tryin .... Headin away with OH for a nite on Fri so Im Lookin 4ward 2 Dat Have booked d day off work so will b shoppin wout kids... Yeah... No toilet trips...

Yes i am not letting it worry me to much, as i will get straight back on it in january, have bought my month supply already lol.

Hope u have a nice weekend away, nice just u and ur OH, like u said no toilet trips lol :D

Morning ladies!
Well it's day 3 for me and I feel rough! I had a cold before I started on the shakes but now I have a cough and my cold has got worse! Will be taking some sinus relief capsules as I tend to get sinusitis a lot and that hurts. Feeling a bit sorry for myself! Just about to get my little princess up and head out to work. Bleugh!

How is everyone doing?
Andrea xx

Had a horrendous evenin yday... In agony as TF (toilet fairy) hadnt visited for a long time ... Apologies if TMI... Hadnt drank much ... So spread d word ... Drink plenty of water...
On d plus side d scale looks very gud... Will nip into WW tomoro evenin 2 weigh in... Stickin to fruit and veg and protein and lots of water 4 a few days as I never want 2 go thro Dat agony again
Ur Prob goin into ketosis Andrea... Another day or 2 Ul feel energetic so hang on in der

Had a horrendous evenin yday... In agony as TF (toilet fairy) hadnt visited for a long time ... Apologies if TMI... Hadnt drank much ... So spread d word ... Drink plenty of water... On d plus side d scale looks very gud... Will nip into WW tomoro evenin 2 weigh in... Stickin to fruit and veg and protein and lots of water 4 a few days as I never want 2 go thro Dat agony again Ur Prob goin into ketosis Andrea... Another day or 2 Ul feel energetic so hang on in der

Oh I hope so! My head is killing me! Had a sneaky weigh this morning and I'm 3lbs down, not bad for 2 days!

I hope you feel a bit better soon. Hope TF visits you regularly! Have you taken anything to help? I know some people swear by psyllium husks, senokot etc. xx

Hi both, hope u feel better soon Andrea, having a head cold is awful :(, especially if it affects ur sinus. glad that u have lost a couple of pounds so far, it does give u a lift doesnt it lol?

Shoebe, have u bought any of that slimatea u told me about? it worked for me last week, there is nothing worse than feeling all bunged up :(

Been to town today, had a few odds and ends, also had some gift bags, as i hate packing presents.

I h8 wrapping presents 2... Had 2 wrap 28 selection boxes... Roped in OH 2 speed me up :) I'll pretend Santa has left dem in my classrm in a huge stockin Dat has my name on it!! D scream of excitement when a child spots it is fantastic!

Yes I drank a mug of Slimatee, took 2 ducolax, glycerine suppository and 2 paracetamol ... Plus drank litres of water as I was totally dehydrated

Its been yrs since it happened b4 ... Probably stressed out with play... TG class r performing 2nite so I can chillax :)

3lbs is gr8 ... Well done!

Jeanette wishes she had lost 3lb rather than probably put on :mad: :D i have had a busy week, out either in day or evening for meals and my willpower has gone on holiday lol :D

Yes will weigh in, just to see how bad i have done, also have another meal out with the family tomoro nite, xmas dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it tomoro u r weighing?

Yip tomoro evenin as Cudnt go this evenin... Play went superbly well.. Kids did us proud!!
Oh lucky u havin a Xmas din 2 look forward 2 mmmm can't beat turkey ham and gravy ...

Well put on 4lb :eek: not really surprised, as not only have i had a lot of meals out, but i have also been pinching the odd (large) bar of chocolate that i had put away for xmas :eek: i will have to pull my socks up this week as i am now off the packs, had o% greek yogurt with strawberries for breakfast, made a mim with turkey ham and a small bit of cheese for lunch, then out for a xmas meal with the family at our local pub restaurant tonite.

Dat'll drop off u in no time! Oh NJOY meal out...Hopin to weigh in n a half hr...wud prefer a mornin weigh in ... Fingers crossed Im not up

Tanx... It worked... 2lbs lost... Dats 81/2 in 2 wks so reached 5% goal.. Plus eating food... Fruit, veg and protein Thrilled... Keepin an eye on cals... Keepin dem low.. @ 600

Back