Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Well done ladies. You are both doing really well! I felt so awful during the week I had to eat normally. On antibiotics so was actually ill and not just suffering going into ketosis. Have had 2 days off and am trying to get back to it today. We have a Christmas buffet in work which I can't avoid as it will raise too much suspicion and I don't want to tell them I'm following this! Back on it 100% tomorrow. Have 8 weeks to lose as much as possible for my hubby coming home and my step sisters wedding!! I don't want to be the fat one at yet another wedding!!

Hope you ladies are feeling well xx

Hi andrea hope ur feeling better? At buffet try to just stick to protein, and some veg or salad. Try to avoid carbs and u can still be in ketosis.
I am now off packs till after xmas, and due to meals out am finding it harder! Oh well will restart after xmas, and watch what i'm eating till xmas.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My willpower totally escaped me at the buffet. I enjoyed it but will be having a shake for tea. Back on it 100% now. Until Christmas Day when I'll have a small break. I'm aiming for a 2st loss by feb 8th so have to be strong and consistent xxx

Mornin Had a lovely night away... Went to see a band last night Little Green Cars... They were fantastic!! Got last few Santa pressies and pressies 4 our families! Diet wise Im counting cals using My Fitness Pal app Had an up day yday ie 1600 cals so Tryin 2 do 600 max today ... Happy out...
New day... Clean slate.. 4 everyone so no need 2 feel guilty... Lashin rash here and quite windy so Headin home... Can't wait 2 see our 2 kids!!

Glad u had a good time away, must have been very quiet just u and ur OH?

i have been very good food wise, i am having yogurt for breakfast and ham, small piece of cheese and a piece of wholemeal bread for lunch and chicken with veg for tea, THEN spoil it all by picking at chocolates :mad:

Been fine here till late pm then wind and rain started, oh well could be worse, could be snow and wind :eek:, don't want any snow till i have finished my shopping, and gone up my mams for xmas, so that will take it up to xmas eve afternoon, so it can snow then till the friday as i will then leave for home :D

That's still low cal.. Why not check cals and allow urself a mini bar or 80% dark CHoc ... but within cal allowance then no guilt coz Ur in control ...

Do u think ders snow in d air? Gosh I hope not.. I h8 it ...I think my siblings Dat go skiing abroad r stone mad... Id b a miserable bugger ... Give me sun anyday... I just Luv it!!

Yes I missed d kids but 'twas lovely havin 'us' time ... Daughter has pains in her tummy... Checked her urine and she's got an infection so antibiotic needed... Dip sticks r dead handy...

I mite hav to try that as my willpower has gone on holidays :D
Sorry about ur daughter a wee infection is awful
I hate snow as well, I could live in the sun. Also dont understand anyone who goes skiing, odd bods :D I dont think we'll hav snow, well I hope not any way.

Sun evenin again.. D wkend whizzed by... Gr8 feelin only 41/2 days work til we get our Xmas holidays...Yay!!! Stood on scales this mornin and was 10-131/2 ... Such a gr8 feelin to be finally in d 10's... Had orange 4 bfast, had dinner out... Half a portion of baked salmon with broccoli and carrots, had jelly sweets as a treat and 2 walnuts for a snack... Feel stuffed and had @ 500-600 cals so satisfied ... Taking daily multivitamins so not worried about missin out ... Luvin d fruit and veg
Hope Ur winnin

Hi ur doing great shoebe, u must hav my willpower as well :D glad ur in the 10's, nearly there now.
Yes getting close now. Been absolutely pouring down today, and windy :(

Rotten day weatherwise here 2... River down our rd is very high and weather forecast 4 d wk is even more rain... So floods inevitable! Not gud!!!

Kitty did number 2 on d Bathrm floor this mornin.. OH found it and went bananas... I cleaned it up, disinfected d floor, opened d window and lit a Yankee candle ... He banned d cat from d Hse but we've managed 2 persuade him 2 let her in again but not in same rm as him... He's not impressed!! Daughter had her in since 6 this mornin so poor thg was just in too long!! D fact Santa is bringin her a fab bed and a cat scratchin posts and cat treats, she's part of d family, we Luv her and want her inside... She goes out at night thou 2 keep him happy! Can't understand why OH h8s animals yet grew up on a farm and went 2 agricultural college... He says they belong outdoors... Boo hoo!!

Hi shoebe, my cat doesnt go far, has a litter tray, and will be out in garden, then come in to use it!!!!:D I dont let her out at nite, knowing my luck she would wake the street up crying, she's a persisent little bugger :D
They had floods in the nxt village to mine (about 5 mins walk up the road) the pump failed, hope our pump (at bottom of street) is ok :eek:

Good Morning! Hope you ladies are doing well and that the flooding where you are is under control. I'm lucky where I am, I'm pretty much on top of a hill :)

I completely fell if the diet wagon :-( I desperately want to be thin but I just can't stop myself eating junk food. It's like my brain switches off and I do it on autopilot. I feel rather disgusted with myself to be honest!

I've decided to take it one day at a time. I'm going to try and beat the cravings by brushing my teeth. Don't want to eat anything with minty breath!

I really need to gain some willpower - any tips?

Andrea cx

Hi andrea, i know what u mean, this time of year i am hopeless, :(, been picking at the xmas chocs, and not really a choc fan either :mad:. what i normally have when on exante strict is have a hot bouillon in between meals and also a hot ribena plus blackcurrant drink. i find that the bouillon fills me up a bit. also, if u r having bars, have half a one at a time and the other half later on with a hot drink.

Chocolate is a curse this time of yr... Has been talkin 2 me 2!!! Tellin myself ... I've had my fix til Xmas Day.. Tomoro new day... Plannin ahead.. Fruit 4 bfast and lunch and meat and Stirfry veg 4 din...
Whats Ur plan 4 tomoro?
Wild here tonight.. Can hear d wind whistling ... H8 Dat!

Hi there, txting after being down friends for our annual xmas meal, so mite not make much sense after the wine lol :D ,had rice and curry and the obligatory wine lol and feeling great, not so sure about 2moro in town with my mam tho :(
Supposed to be an awful day 2moro.

Mmmm rice and curry ... ur makin me hungry!!! Winter woolies out Flippin ice cold wind.... keep warm! Only 2 more sleeps til sch closes 4 hols.... cant wait!!! Surprisin d kids Sat morn ... goin to Westport Hse Mayo 2 see Santa and his elves... I hope they luv it as both say d real Santa is in d North Pole... d rest r all fake!!! D Santa has a real beard... hope he impresses dem!! Dread when Santa is all over... hopin 2 get 2 more yrs outta my son as hes 10! Have 2 replace d choc I ate that was meant 4 der stockings,.,, what am I like!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back