Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Sounds lovely, sun!!!! Forgoten what it looks like :D
Hopefully I will be back on track by the time u return :D
If I dont catch u 2moro, hav a lovely xmas, and hav a drink in the sun for me, pop will do, as long as its in the sun I dont care!! :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh will do... have a super Xmas... Ill b dreading d scales when I return Will try to do plenty of walkin Njoy Xmas din and all d trimmings! Eat drink and be merry:)

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Merry xmas :D, just came to bed, strange sleeping back in my old room at home :D hav a great day 2moro xxx

Merry Xmas 2 u Jeanette..... Ul be confused when u wake up in d morn! Son SO excited he found it hard 2 sleep Woke after 2 hrs... So had 2 send OH up 2 sleep beside him to keep him in his bed so I cud sneak pressies into d frontrm .... All done now so just got into bed... Knackered ... Hope he sleeps til 6... Both were up at 4 last yr...
Fingers crossed or Ill be like a zombie 4 d day!!
Sweet dreams x

Hope u had a gr8 xmas, mine went gr8 as well. Hav a marvelous holiday, think of me in the cold and rain whilst ur in the sun :D
C u when u get home xxx
PS hopefully a lot less of me by then, as feeling like a turkey (stuffed) :D

Hello, can I jump in and join the chat please???

I've just started Shake that Weight today. I was 17st 10lb at my heaviest and have managed to get down to 15st 9lb. I'm just looking for something a little quicker as I have a hospital procedure early March that I need to lose a couple of stone for.

I've done Cambridge diet before for my wedding and lost 3 stone but went back to eating junk food (and far too much) as soon as we arrived on the honeymoon and gained most of it back!!

So it's only day one. About 1.5 litre of water and one shake down so far. Feeling hungry but keeping busy to take my mind off it lol. Hope everyone else is doing well and had a good Christmas :)

Welcome blueboxgeek, what good timing, as shoebe has gone on holiday for 11 days :D
I hav been on a vlcd since 20 may, and hav lost 5 stone altogether, the first st on shake that weight, before changing to exante, because of the different meal choices. I hav porridge, shakes, soups as well as meals, shepherds pie, spaghetti bolognaise etc. Really liked STW shakes as they tasted better, but liked the meal choices better on exante, especially porridge :D
Hope u r doing well? I am restarting new years day, as I needed a break, so hav been off plan for 2 weeks :(

Wow, 5 stone since May.... that is amazing!! Well done you :)

I was going to just do shakes and have 4 shakes a day which is the recommended if doing total food replacement but was feeling so hungry. I ended up with 3 shakes and two hard boiled eggs.

I feel quite satisfied on that so will see how it goes but maybe try that each day. Looking at the numbers it's 600 calories and under 50g of carbs, just hope that would get me in to ketosis so I don't feel too hungry.

How have you found it eating proper meals again over Xmas?

I have been really gutsy :D feeling like a turkey, really stuffed :D
Be glad to go back on exante. As dont really like chocolate that much, but because its in the house hav been eating it!!!!!:( also been drinking more wine due to going out more for meals etc, normally am a social drinker and dont drink at home, but xmas has wrecked my promises:(
But I know if I stick to it (and I can) I can lose upwards to 10 lb in the first week, so not to worried, as was due for a break.

It's so easy to go wild at Christmas! I wasn't really dieting before Xmas so didn't have any water gain like you can coming off these shakes, but I only put 2lb on over Xmas eve - Boxing Day which I was pretty pleased with.

Day 2 just starting. Feel a bit headachey, so just having a glass of water and will follow that with some green tea.

You can also have bullion, which is a very low calorie stock powder, u have it hot like a cup a soup. also u can also have ribena plus sugar free squash, which if u have a blackcurrant one, its nice hot.

Well done on only putting on 2lb, headache will go within a day or two, just drink plenty of water, which is something i still find hard to do, i just manage 2ltr to 2.5 ltr's :D

Thanks Jeanette, I will try some Boullion. Shopping tomorrow so will pick some up.

Day 2 nearly over. Ended up going shopping this afternoon with my mum to get out of the house and away from temptation and ended up spending £200 in Dunelm Mills on things for our new house lol. But it worked and day 2 has been 100%. Will head to bed with my book soon for an early night.

Glad, ur doing so well :D
I find that when out for the day, and calling in for lunch, I would when on shake that weight hav a slimfast bar. Wrong I know, but better than food. Or u could buy some exante bars, as they're handy in ur bag for emergencies

That's a good idea thanks! I've got a couple of Atkins bars in the cupboard, do you think they would work ok? Thinking I could keep them in the car or my bag for if I ever get caught out.

Greetings from d sun :) last day of indulgences... Feelin like a bloated whale... Plannin on keepin cals low from tomoro... R ye all set 2 ring in d new year??? I must write some New Years resolutions on d notes app on my ph... Can't beat a few goals and challenges...
Firework display on at 1am so we'll all need to have a siesta to be able to wait up for it... Headin 2 a Chinese buffet to stuff our faces tonight... Stickin 2 fruit d rest of d day...
How's d weather over there?? We left awful storms behind us ... There was even a tree down on d rd when we were Enroute 2 d airport ... First day out here was overcast and windy but its fab since Phew!

Hi shoebe, hope ur having a great holiday? weather here is fine and sunny (at the moment :D) but they are promising more rain and wind for the next few days!!! :( am more than ready to go back on diet tomoro, have been feeling like a stuffed turkey :(, and have put a stone (practically) since beginning of december, but hopefully will lose a lot of it the first week.

Ur new years eve sounds a lot nicer than mine lol, i'll prob be in bed before 12, as its just me, and i am not going anywhere.

Have a very happy new year, and hopefully there will be a lot less of me by the time u come home :D

Well, day one of back on track, finding it easier than i thought, after a month off!!! glad to be back on exante actually, as i have been feeling like a stuffed turkey :D finding the water easier also, as i have found it hard drinking all the water since the start.
Have had a banana shake so far, and will have a soup later on, and either spaghetti bolognaise or another shake, haven't decided yet.

Happy New Year.. Im delighted its finally here... As now have 2 face my reflection in d mirror which isn't gud... No scales phew so stickin to low cal... Fruit cuppa soup and beetroot... Might have a slice of spelt.. Will def go back on d shakes on d 8th... Dreadin weigh in
Off 2 a gud start today... Did tae bo DVD .. @40 mins ... 3 pineapple slices for bfast.. Lots of water... D battle of d bulge continues... We'll all be skinny *****es by d summer...
U sound as if Ur winnin ... Can't beat a bit of fighting spirit!!! Around 25 degrees here... Gettin lots of freckles... Will try and smuggle it home .. And throw some yer way!!

A Happy new year to u as well :D glad u are having the weather, as its tipping down here, and has been all day :(. u are really good to watch ur weight on holiday, i wouldn't be able to do that :D
Yes throw some sun my way lol.
Well off to bed now, quite pleased with myself, had a shake for breakfast a soup for lunch and pasta carbonara for tea, and 3 ltrs of water!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: thats marvelous for me, as u know :D

Back