Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Well done Gr8 2 have d first day over u... I was doin gr8 til my kids started fightin and my daughter ended up in a strop... D joys of kids.... Startin again tomoro :(

You are doing well to even think of starting on holidays, i know i wouldn't :D hence the weight i have put on in december :D

had my shake and soup today so far, and prob having pasta again for tea, as am trying to use up old exante before opening new box.

AND...................i haven't weighed since wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a miracle or what? :D am trying to wait till next wed but u know me lol :rolleyes:.

Went to town today with my mam, lucky re the rain and wind, as it was hailstones and strong wind whilst parking the car, then slight rain for 5 mins, then fine till we were coming home, the devil looking after its own, as my mam would say :D had my bar whilst my mam had a sausage and onion Panini, so was very good.

hope the weather is still hot with u? your hols have flown by, enjoy the last few days in the sun before returning to rain :(

Well done resisting the scales... Dreadin weigh in.. Ill Prob give myself a wk too...
Ye were lucky not 2 have gotten a soakin ... My oldest sis sent me a pic of Aberystwyth and how its gotten a battering... Eventhou I miss livin near d seaside Im glad Ive settled inland when ders floods... Hope Ur Hse is safe??
Days r whizzin by... Hired bicycle yday and cycled 2 a SC with my son as he needed new runners... 'twas overcast yday but glorious sunshine here today!!
Hope Ur njoyin Ur Sun... Ta ra 4 now

Hi shoebe, i live in the south, so not so bad weather as aberystwyth, emptying down today tho, worst luck, but supposed to be better next week, only showers all the week :rolleyes:

Enjoy ur days in the sun :D

And i still haven't weighed!!!!!!! :D can't wait for wed tho

Hi ladies, I'm back after a very nice christmas where I ate anything and everything in front of me! That resulted in a 13lb gain!!! Back on my shake that weight today. Am doing 4 shakes with some fruit as I need to eat something! Will reduce the fruit consumption this week so that I'm only having the shakes. Hubby is home in February after 6 months away - and I haven't managed to lose any weight. Sigh. Oh well, new year, new me and all that! Treated myself to some lovely new Estée Lauder makeup yesterday :)

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and new year! Good luck with this years weight journey, whatever your aim!
Andrea xxxx

Welcome back Andrea, snap, i had as good a Xmas as u, as i put on the same amount :D, but am now back since wed, so day 6, And still haven't weighed yet , which is brill for me as i usually weigh every day :D feel like i have had a good weight loss tho, as my belly is feeling a lot flatter. Was feeling like a stuffed turkey last week :D

Don't be disheartened as u can lose about 2.5 stone by the end of feb, if u stick to it by the letter.

Well it's day 2. I'm having my shakes and some fruit. Well lots of fruit. That is kind of defeating the object but I'm breaking myself in gradually so I can stick to it. I give up so easily otherwise. Once all the fruit is gone, I'll just have my 4 shakes (and maybe the odd coke zero!).

Do you know if too much fruit keeps you out of ketosis? I want to lose weight but I'm fed up of giving up the moment I feel ill! Feeling ok at the moment, just tired. Always tired! I'm hoping that by losing weight, I'll gain some energy! Xx

Think that u hav to watch with fruit re ketosis as it has a lot of natural sugar in it, sorry :(
Cant u hav bouillon? And coke zero? U can also hav ribena plus sugar free. Also order some bars, that would help as u would then be eating something. Hope that helps, but probably someone else with more info will reply.

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well, D day tomoro! Or should I stay W (weigh) day? :D hope I get a good result!!!!

Gud luck tomoro Jeanette... Hope u get a big whoosh... As u deserve it after d wk Uve had staying TS!! On bus Enroute from Dublin to Galway... Bum feels numb as dats 7 hrs Sittin.. Got sushi and peanuts b4 hoppin on d bus ... Belly is stuffed then my mother rang 2 say she's defrosted chops so dinner will be on d table when we get der 2 collect our car... :( such a kind hearted gesture... Belly is fit 2 burst... Hope she doesn't notice my weight gain... Legs feel like trunks... Can't wait 4 shakes ... Startin tomoro... Did u have any problems this wk regarding d toilet fairy?? Dats my only fear... Dont want a repeat of b4.... TOTM arrived early this mornin... D joys of being a woman... Not... Read, did some crochet to pass d journey... Kids havin a nap... Tis well 4 dem... Dread SCH tomoro but hey ho gotta get back into routine... Im sure my 29 darlings will be glad 2 see me tomoro as they'll b dying 2 tell me what Santa brought dem...
Only 3 days... So at least a short wk Phew...
Hopin 2 have d energy 2 tae bo each day ... Upper arms have benefited from what I did so far... D only part of my body dats not wobbling...
Will be Dyin 2 hear how u get on 2moro !!!

Hi shoebe, welcome home to the sunny weather :D, hope its not as bad there as some places?

typical, bet by the time u get home u will be hungry lol. i know what u mean re the shakes, i was glad to get backl on diet as i was feeling stuffed as well. re the toilet fairy i have been regular every day but today, and feeling puffy today :mad: typical isn't it? will have a cup of that slimatea later on before bed, just in case it stops the weight loss tomoro. :D typical TOTM on the day u come home, isn't it? :( i know its rubbing it in but i havent seen anything since july, except for a slight show just before xmas (can't really call it anything else):D

Can u read in the bus then? i would be as sick as a pig if i did that :eek:

When r u going to weigh? before or next week after? i had to weigh before, as otherwise i wouldn't know how good i had been!!!!!!!!!:D

Off to town tomoro, with the family as usual, will take my bar with me. Ohh i bought some more exante, and they have new flavour choc bars. Double choc, and a red berry (which is a white choc looking bar) the double choc was very nice, will take the red berry with me tomoro, will let u know how it goes.

Hey ... In bed ... Yes can read when travelling... Son is like u... Gets sick if he does ... Its an awful plight!! Belly is fit 2 burst... Dont know how Im goin 2 lie on it... ;-(
Will face d scales tomoro as agree ... Need 2 know how much I lose in d wk to keep me motivated!!
Oh I hope Slimatee does d trick... Feel SO much better if ya go daily!! I took a dulcolax tablet as feelin ridiculously bloated!!! Reflection is horrendous in d mirror... Need elasticated clothes that stretch and either a long black swing cardi or a big poncho to try and hide Everythg... Boo hoo.. Some day Ill be able 2 do Xmas Easter and hols wout over indulging ... Got d latest Now mag on hols .. D b4 and after pics of Dat Josie girl that was on Big Brother r unreal... I really want to get skinny, exercise daily and maintain it 4ever...
Moan over.. 2moro Day 1 for me... Will Prob weigh Daily as doubt I cud wait a wk like u....
Im SO jealous Ur pretty much done with TOTM... Can't wait til dats me... As der a pain... Especially when travelling... Plus have to shove daughter into a different toilet when out and about as time enough her Knowin Anythg til she's 12... Innocence is bliss!!
Sweet dreams ... Besta luck 2moro ..

Hows ur day going, first day back, both on shakes and in school,:) both good i hope?

Yes slimatee did the trick, went last night and this morning more than once, TMI i know but, did have two tea bags in cup just to make sure i went before i weighed today :D and talking of that i weighed and................lost 11lb :D very pleased as u can imagine lol. speak soon

Gud woman urself... Dats a fantastic result!!!

Found it a struggle 2 get up and out this mornin... Weighed in and put on 91/4 lbs.... SO bad... Oh well.. Onwards and downwards...
Had a gr8 day.. Kids were gr8... Busy productive day...
Had 1/2 vanilla shake this mornin for bfast hot with decaf coffee... Had water and a can of diet coke at work... Hubby took today off so had din cooked ... So Im after eating a chicken breast with steamed carrots and turnip... Passed on d gravy and spuds... So today will be a WS day...
Will have second half of shake tonight...
Had awful pains last night and went 2 many times... Must buy a box of Slimstea as think its milder on ur system... Cramps were awful!!!
Hopin 2 do tae bo DVD at 6...
U must b thrilled... Hope u njoyed town...
Gr8 2 be home.. Hse is freezin ... Will take a few days to get d heat back into d walls and floors...

Thats not to bad shoebe, u will get that off in no time, I put on a stone, so hav only 3lb left to be back where I was at begining of dec!!
A little tip for u, DONT hav 2 slimatee bags in one mug!!!! :D one is more than enuf!!!!!!

Hi I posted elsewhere on this site but I have a quick question, can you have bovril drink with stw? Many thanks... Day one and I'm hoping for a tea/coffee sub to avoid milk! X thanks v much

Hi, not sure re bovril, but do know u can have a mug of bouillon. Hope that helps?

Thanks so much, ill try that

Back