Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi everyone, welcome rach, if u stick to it this diet really works, i've .ost nearly 7st, was more but am off on hols tomoro and have been picking and off plan last couple of weeks tho:(. but when i return i will be back on plan to lose what i've put on. emmy yes i agree, those bars are really lush, good price too.

If I dont speak to you before tomorrow Jeanette have a great holiday! :) x

Welcome Rach... Good advice to take each day as it comes it's soo easy to think too far ahead and then be disappointed cos you're not there yet! I'm also on shake that weight!

Thanks Emmy I will try the bars this shakes only malarkey is hard!

Jeanette, enjoy your hols x

What's your final weight Jeanette? Not long now till you leave :-D

Bird cages is a great idea Emmy my events lady has them too I haven't made a final decision on the centrepieces yet! I've got a retro cream postbox that I love tho was only £40 and is full size!

Exciting day for you Jeanette!

Hi ak, just waiting for taxi, am now back up to 13st 4lb!!!! So up 6lb!!!!! Never mind, will lose it when i return. By by:D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol , have a great time, take lots of pics! X

Ok moan alert! The last week I've been having 2 shakes (sometimes a bar instead of a shake) and a small meal which has been chicken with a bit of diced onion, mushroom and cucumber stirfried together with a spoon full of mayo ( full fat mayo as it has hardly any carbs) I've been burning 600 Cals at the gym every day and not lost any weight. Bit disappointed, think I should probably cut the meal out but because I was going to the gym I thought I best eat something so I don't get dizzy, bit disappointed :-( when I weighed this morning I'm actually 1/2 lb up

Your either not eating enough (as well as going to the gym) so maybe force yourself to have another shake or you've built muscle! Don't be disheartened I assume you will have a big loss next week! Are you keeping up your water!? X

Not as much as I should be having but drinking lots at the gym so I reckon I'm doing at least the 2 litres, hopefully it's the muscle thing and I'm still losing inches x

How are you getting on? X

Do you feel better, you're probably just toning I wish I had the motivation to do so! I want wedding arms!!

Really well this is day 4 of just shakes feeling better scales showing 12.8 this morning so I'm losing but slower than I had thought managing 2L of water a day!

My hen is 15th august I think that's 6 weeks I would love to get a stone off!

X

You will Defo do that in 6 weeks, what u doing for your hen? X

Messed up last night... Not bad but I ate!

We're going to brighton for the weekend, I don't know the finer details but we've rented a big house!

Do you know what you doing yet? I assume it will be next year!?

Hope everyone starts the weekend well!! I'm
Hungry already so up to make a shake

Afternoon all, just having a san miguel at the pool :D and just going to hav lunch. Weather really hot, and not very good re food, or drinks either for that matter lol. Be more than glad to go back on TS when i come home!!!!!!!:D until then...........

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad your having a great time Jeanette! Weather here is raining.
I had a bad day yesterday , I went to my mother in laws for dinner, she was doing chicken wraps and tacos, I told myself I was only eating the chicken but then somehow ended up having tacos, rice, curly fries then because I ruined it already I ended up eating chocolate Rice Krispie bites - lots if them
I'm 2 1/2 lb up today which I deserve really, it's funny how the scales go up so easy but when you want them to go down it takes forever. Disappointed in myself as had a goal to lose a size before I go away for the weekend which is now only 5 days away

Back