Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hi rachella

I'm on day 3 and feeling good so far except I'm feeling more hungry today than I have been the past 2 days!
Also craving chocolate so going to have a chocolate shake later to try and trick myself lol

Sorry to hear you were Ill!! Have you had a good loss doing this? How long have you been doing it? X

afternoon everyone, well weighed yesterday and lost 2.5lb, quite pleased as havent been on a VLCD but am having fruite for breakie and carrot battons and baby corn with cottage cheese and crispbreads for lunch and veg (cabbage, leeks, mushrooms) and either n egg white omelette or a small bit of protein. and if hungry in between am having 0% Greek yogurt and strawberries or melon. am enjoying having fruit and veg to honest as after been on this vlcd for over a year (on and off lol) have had enuf at the moment. also went out sat night and had a few drinks as well!!!!!!!!!

Glad it's coming off again Jeanette. After a weekend of eating out/in/anywhere/everywhere I was up 11lb on Monday. But after 3 days back on VLCD that has come straight off. It's just carb fluid retention weight. I want to be good over the weekend and break this cycle of good Mon - Fri then treating my good behaviour with food Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. One step forward and two back a the moment, but feeling more back on track now. Still 8lb to lose to get back where I was pre-holiday. Desperately want to shift this last few stones. I can't remember the last time I had only 2-3 stones to lose instead of 10 stones but it still feels just as hard! Hope you're having a good day.

Hi sparkley i'm in the same boat as u lol it could have been me writing :D i hav 3lb to get to pre hols weight but another 7lb to get to my lowest weight. As i'd put on 7lb in the weeks before my holiday :(
I also am at my lowest weight in years, as had lost 7st, and would like to lose another stone (after getting the 7lb off lol) as when at 12st 12 was a 14/16(which i can't remember ever being) mainly 16 but a few 14's. Picked up a lovely zipper denim jacket(new in charity shop!!!) in a size 14 and REALLY want to get in it. Could do it up but was squishing my boobies :D

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello All after alittle break im back on the diet this week was 15 stone 8 when i started im down to 13 stone 6 now i did the diet for nearly 20 weeks then had a break
but need to lose more hows everyone else doing?

It's a never ending 'game' isn't it?! Don't know about anyone else here, but my weight can fluctuate by ridiculous amounts from one day to the next. Last Monday I weighed 17st 1lb, today I weigh 15st 13lbs - that's 16lbs off in less than a week. But... The 17st 1lb was after a weekend of eating out - including bread and alcohol so guess it was a lot of fluid - was 16st 4lb the week before. Now just 2lb off my pre holiday weight, and 5lb off my lowest weight (this time around!).

Am very pleased with myself for breaking my naughty weekend cycle and have stuck to 3 meal replacements each day this weekend. It's been hard - especially when OH had a big cooked breakfast this morning... but to be fair he had been out on a bike ride and cycled 45 miles so think he deserved it!!

Hope everyone is doing well x

Hi all I would be interested in knowing if you are still doing shake that weight I am on day 6 and finding it tough I seem to be starving all the time I'm drinking water weight loss has been fantastic though so far down 12 pounds how is everyone getting on

I did find it hard at first but that's because I ate so much junk food and was used to getting a sugar hit several times a day so had a bit of a comedown from that, my body needed to get used to the lack of fat and sugar, took about a week to really get into it.

I eat a couple of small fruit snacks in the day as well as having my shakes and then I have an evening meal which is usually lean meat or fish and lots of vegetables. I drink lots of herbal tea as well like green tea, chamomile... need to keep things interesting! I have a bottle of water I put mint leaves and slices lemon and refill it throughout the day at work - it makes the water taste delicious. I have found I'm really thirsty so drinking lots.

I've nearly lost a stone in my first month which is amazing for me - I see others have had bigger losses but I know from previous dieting that everyone loses at different speeds as our bodies work in different ways so I'm not going to worry that others seem to have lost quicker. I did slimming world before and I was losing maybe just 1 to 2 pounds per week.

Hello everybody ! Been reading some of ur threads wow Jenette and Jaxar u r doing great may I ask how much have u lost and how long did it take u.
My 2nd day weighing at 130kg I hope I can lose 6 stones by feb

Hi there welcome. I've lost 7st. Started year last june. But hav been up and down since may. Re holidays, gone away twice for 1 week, then again for 2 lol. Was off it a total of 10 to 12 weeks for hols and xmas etc as well (not inc those hols lol) still would like to lose another stone tho. But hav had enuf of a vlcd now so am having fruit and veg and low cal protein like cottage cheese and a few crispbreads. So will c how this goes, may hav to go back to exante to lose it tho :D
I lost 1.5st the first month then it went down to about 10 to 12lb as i am a very slow loser.

Hi there welcome. I've lost 7st. Started year last june. But hav been up and down since may. Re holidays, gone away twice for 1 week, then again for 2 lol. Was off it a total of 10 to 12 weeks for hols and xmas etc as well (not inc those hols lol) still would like to lose another stone tho. But hav had enuf of a vlcd now so am having fruit and veg and low cal protein like cottage cheese and a few crispbreads. So will c how this goes, may hav to go back to exante to lose it tho :D
I lost 1.5st the first month then it went down to about 10 to 12lb as i am a very slow loser.

Hi !! Wow you have done great I'm really impressed my 2nd day and all I can think is of food really strugling

I find it easier to put off having first meal till later, as i can then hav something in the evening when i'm hungrier.

Thanks, :D feel a lot better, but haqrd to get back on to now ( after hols)

Hi Jeanette, struggling here too! Had a couple of weeks of being good as gold - survived a weekend of shakes only, lost the lions share of the holiday gain then have been dreadful this last week and going into a weekend of two food orientated social events.

Woke up this morning feeling bloated and uncomfortable following a risotto and garlic bread dinner plus a magnum ice cream and a crunchie! I feel so much better in myself when on plan but can't seem to stick with it like I used to be able to. I can do it in short bursts but then as soon as I feel back in control I think I can have a 'controlled' treat and it then all falls apart again. I had set Xmas as my target to be at goal and if I stuck at it I think I could do it.

How are you doing? x

Snap, i'm the same as u, a few good days, then i go off plan grrr :(, it was my birthday yesterday as well, and went out for a meal and drank a bottle of wine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: awfull i know lol. and had dessert!!!! so have decided will go back on plan monday. really need to pull myself together as have another holiday on the 23rd sept, and am now 12lb more than i was before holidays, as had put on 7lb before i went too. finding it really hard to stick to it.

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like we are in the same boat! Just back from Sunday lunch out, including chocolate cheesecake for pud. Will be back on the shakes tomorrow! x

Back