Anyone tried or is doing shake that weight vlcd?

Hello, is anyone else still here? I haven't been on for ages due to one thing and another (life eh?!) but I'm doing okay although I've had a few blips. How is everyone else doing?

Hi, i dont get on here much anymore as i'm not on exante really anymore. Am off on hols in 2 weeks so am going back on the diet tomoro. After hols i'm going to try exante again, as i've been on it for a year and lost 7st i've had enuf now lol

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiiii!
I'm back again on day one! I dramatically fell off the diet and head it's in to a carb overload ha, put 8lb on so thought got to get back on it!

How everyone else doing? X

Hiya is anyone still doing this, I went off track majorly and put ally weight back on so annoyed with my self, I've got the shakes in the cupboard but no determination I just keep eating crap thinking I'll do it tomorrow, I feel disgusting but I don't know if I can do it, I'm getting married in July and I don't even want to try on dresses. I need to do this now. Hope there are ppl still on it as don't think I can do it alone

Hi Emmy-lu
i started this diet last year and did really well, I have managed to maintain 2 and a half stone but now need to loose last 2 stone. Would be happy to work with you.you have a lovely target to work towards ,how fantastic getting married in the summer, so come on let's do it together xx

Hey ya, that's brilliant well done, are you starting today? I lost 4 stone last year but put about 2 1/2 back on so would love to lose that. Just weighed myself and I'm 12.10 1/4 more than I thought, I've started today but not had my first shake yet (think I'm putting it off lol) do you still have milk in tea or do you cut it out? X

Emmy you're back!! I got married in September and then went Chicago on our honeymoon so as you can imagine the portions aren't small and I definitely didn't hold back! I've got some shakes but can't bring myself to drink them so have been doing low carbs since Tuesday I'm finding it alright although I am having grapes for desert I struggle and want chocolate otherwise!!

Good luck both of you x

Hi Tara!!! Congratulations!! How did the wedding go? Wow that time went so fast, you got any pics of you in your dress? Wow Chicago must of been brilliant what a amazing honey moon xxx

The day was perfect!! had to send as collage as this keeps crashing when I try add more than one pic!

image-908840979.jpg

X

You look beautiful love the dress and flowers! Gorgeous! You look so slim too you must be so proud of yourself xxx

Thanks! I definitely could have tried harder I regretted it but I knew I would!! J thought planning to get married 6months after I had my boy would give me the incentive to lose it but I think sometimes it's too much pressure! There will be so much going on that you won't even worry about your weight!! Adrenaline will get you through and remember we're always more critical of ourselves than others!!

You should go try on dresses you'll be surprised flattering they are! When. You thinking of going? Xx

That's true we are critical of ourselves. You shouldn't have no regrets you looked beautiful , I'm going to go in about a months time I think x

Back