Anyone up for a 3 week challenge!

mags1x

mags
My husband arrived home at the weekend and I usually find this easier when he is around, I have struggled a fair bit lately.....

Anyway, I have a stone left to lose and he is going to be here for the next 3 weeks, so I challenge myself to lose 7 pounds in the next 3 weeks! If I could lose more that would be great, but 7's my goal! That will take my BMI to just within the healthy bracket and I will be officially a healthy weight for the first time in my adult life!!!

So.....anyone care to join me in a 3 week challenge? feel free to jump in!

At the end of the 3 weeks, I'm not sure what I am going to do, hopefully I will go on and lose whatevers left of my last stone, but if I am struggling I may move on to management as I will be a healthy BMI by then, but really i want to be a bit lower. A Bmi of 23 instead of 25 is what I've planned!

Mags
xxx

I want to get into the 20st mark so to be under 21 would be fantastic.

Good luck everyone, this might just get me back on track.

I'll join you:D but dont want to predict a weight loss, just incase i dissapoint myself.

Great!

Good Luck Kazz, Sonkie and Tracie (and anyone else who wants to join in!)

Tracie don't worry about predictions, any loss is positive and an achievement!

I'm going to post every day if I can.

My weight today is 9 stone 2. (has been for a while....)lol

mags
xxx

i would like to join , i weighed in at 25st 12 on sat[down from 27 st 4 2 weeks ago !
i go on hols end of may so need to lose enough to fit in airplane seat
thanks
nat xx

I will post my weight tomorrow after my weigh in if thats ok girls :cool:

Mags i've just noticed your ticker! you've done fantastically well! You put me to shame.

Natayou!! Fantastic weight loss over 2 weeks well done!

I'm sure you will fit in that seat when its time for your holidays!

Tracie, I put no one to shame, I've been on Lighterlife since september! Its taking me a while so give yourself some time!

Mags
xxx

awww thanx magz you are doing very well yourself i cant imagine having 14lb to go :)

i would like to join , i weighed in at 25st 12 on sat[down from 27 st 4 2 weeks ago !
i go on hols end of may so need to lose enough to fit in airplane seat
thanks
nat xx

Firstly well done on your weight loss, what programme are you on, Im on lipotrim and have been off the wagon (but not in a big way) but Im back on track so far I lost 4 stone in 10 wks....!
This is why I took this challenge, I need a big kick up the arse so hopefully this will spur me on. ;)

hi sonya
i am on cd and 6 litres of water plus i have green tea with 2 sweetners twice a day i have all my packs in the evening and just have water all day as evenings is my danger time
i have read a bit of your diary, sorry about your brother but seems like his is doing a bit better now! glad you got to see him
[blimey you didnt ask me any of that i just ramble and ramble lol]
how is lipotrim, what are the flavours like i was gonna do that last year but the pharmacy was too far from me but then we moved house and now my cd counsellor is really near to me
have a good day!
nat x

Hi all,

I'd like to join in your 3 week challenge as well please!

I'll weigh in tomorrow as thats my official weigh in day. I'd like to get into the 12's - so 12.13 (at least) by 14th March Weigh in. I was 13.11 today, but I'll confirm the official start weight tomorrow.

I've 2 previous failed attempts to get into the 12's, so for me I'm hoping it's 3rd time lucky!

Hi Lottie, of course you can join in!

Right then, if we count today as day one (except those who want to weigh on a different day) and the end date will be Tuesday 13th March.

Mags
xxx

Mags
Target- 7LBs down
progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Ok then, you guys can cut and paste and change the details if you want, quote your weight if you want, put on a target or not, whatever you want. Whatever will motivate you!

Update it whenever you like, or post a message if you don't know how and I will update it for you!

Anyone else can join at anytime, without asking! All are welcome. Feel free to post a good day, a bad day or a downright stupid day and we'll all try and help each other through!

Mags
xxx

Can I join in please?

My weight today is 10 stones 9 pounds. My BMI is 24.8. I would like to lose 9 pounds and get to 10 stones in 3 weeks (if possible)

I would love to take part in this. I have just under two stone to go to get to goal and I am finding that I am getting really bored and just want to wake up tomorrow with the rest of this weight gone!! unrealistic? me? Never.
At my last weigh in I weighed 11st 12lbs. Goal weight 10st.
This is just what I need, thanks for organising it.

Jazzy x

there you go Mojobrad and Jazzy welcome aboard!

Mags
Target- 7LBs down

progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Mojobrad
weight 10st 9
target 10 st
bmi 24.8

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12
target 10st
(overnight during sleep lol)

Ok then, you guys can cut and paste and change the details if you want, quote your weight if you want, put on a target or not, whatever you want. Whatever will motivate you!

Update it whenever you like, or post a message if you don't know how and I will update it for you!

Anyone else can join at anytime, without asking! All are welcome. Feel free to post a good day, a bad day or a downright stupid day and we'll all try and help each other through!

Mags
Target- 7LBs down
progress-

Kazz
To lose weight!
progress-

Sonkie
To be in the 20's!
progress-

Tracie
To lose weight!
progress-

Natayou
To lose weight!
progress-

Lottie-kins
To be in the 12's!
progress-

Mojobrad
weight 10st 9
target 10 st
bmi 24.8

Jazzy
Weight 11st 12
target 10st
(overnight during sleep lol)

hannah
weight 22st 1/2 lb
to lose as much as i can
progress-

hi sonya
i am on cd and 6 litres of water plus i have green tea with 2 sweetners twice a day i have all my packs in the evening and just have water all day as evenings is my danger time
i have read a bit of your diary, sorry about your brother but seems like his is doing a bit better now! glad you got to see him
[blimey you didnt ask me any of that i just ramble and ramble lol]
how is lipotrim, what are the flavours like i was gonna do that last year but the pharmacy was too far from me but then we moved house and now my cd counsellor is really near to me
have a good day!
nat x

Lipotrim is very limited with the flavours but at the moment I am happy with it being this way. You get vanilla (yuk I dont have it anymore), strawberry, chocolate and chicken soup...there are also 2 flapjacks but I would call them cardboard.
I may possibly change to cd in the future if I need more variety.
Bro has done well, seeing we though he was going to die, we are hoping he will at least be able to control his bowel and bladder, but no one is sure if his paralysis will be for life ...so its a waiting game.

Good luck with your weight loss, we can do it.

Back