Anyone up for a 7 day challenge?

Dont want to speak too soon but thats almost my first SS day over. Made fajitas for tea so loads of tempting bits to nibble - grated cheese, tomatoes, not to mention the mince mixture - but i resisted.
All being well, i'm going to do another 1 day challenge to myself tomorrow and you just never know.........

thats great fat 2 thin i think the day to day is a great idea

Dont want to speak too soon but thats almost my first SS day over. Made fajitas for tea so loads of tempting bits to nibble - grated cheese, tomatoes, not to mention the mince mixture - but i resisted.
All being well, i'm going to do another 1 day challenge to myself tomorrow and you just never know.........
Well done on getting through day 1, hope its going well today.

Thank you so much for your support loselose and scorpio and of course the whole of minimins! Day two well under way and i'm still feeling positive. Dont really know what i did to occupy myself last night but it passed really quickly and i enjoyed reading in my bed for a while.
Have a good day.

ok had my first weigh in today and lost 4lbs... happy :)

but im really hungry now and am so tempted to have some food. technically im only on day 6 so havent even completed my first week arghhhh i have the devil on my shoulder :( help.

is ss+ easier to stick to?
xx

ok had my first weigh in today and lost 4lbs... happy :)

but im really hungry now and am so tempted to have some food. technically im only on day 6 so havent even completed my first week arghhhh i have the devil on my shoulder :( help.

is ss+ easier to stick to?
xx
stick with don't give in, you will only regret it. Well done on lossing 4lbs.

thanks dawn.... now im at home and have been on this site for a while i feel alot better.... the support is awesome :) just had my dinner hot choc mint yummy and i feel determined mow
xxbeaxx

Hold that thought Bridie. I went to get two bags of cement today each weighing 25kg so fairly heavy. I've lost 44lbs and reckon there is about 60lbs in each bag. Quite scary when you try to lift it!!
I'm not good at working out lbs to kgs but i reckon my target is to lose about the weight of a bag of cement!

lol that has helped ALOT..... ohhhh i forgot..l. my CDC showed me on my first day by filling a bag with 25lbs of salt im going to buy some tomorow...its really nice when you can take a bag out
:):) :) :) :) thanks fat2thinfor40
xxxx

oh dear just remembered i accidentally nibbled on a piece of potato salad today...not alot but do you think this will have kicked me out of ketosis :( i hope not
xxxx

Back