Anyone up for a 7 day challenge?

Dawn, you are doing fantastic. I am so very pleased for you doing the challenge.
I'm going off line for a few days as computer badly needing serviced and updated to accommodate the Sims 2 games that my eldest daughter lives for.
Getting weighed on Monday morning. I've ordered enough products for a week of SS (to add to the ones i've still got from not SSing!) and i will try again.
Hope you will continue the thread for another 7 days as you are doing so well and motivating me to do it too!

The way im feeling at the moment i will carry on, i hope i can keep this thread going and looking forward to your return, wishing you good luck. i hope you can feel like me soon. x

well if anyone wants to join me... ive just started ss today and would like to have help getting passed the first week after whichi know i will carry on :)
thanks
beaxxxx

Hi bea you can join me iwant to carry on ssing and will help you stay on track.
im on day 6 and i know what you mean about getting through the first week. x

Feel really cold now, this weather doesn't help. this is the first day ive felt hungry so im drinking loads of water, it really doen't help have to cook for the family, shall have a choc mint mousse soon.

Well day 7 of the the 7 day challenge, i didnt think i would make it last night but i have and im not giving in now, so will try to keep busy today again.

feel alot better today. I will finish this challenge and tomorrow will be on a 14 day challenge. Its a great feeling to be back in the swing of this diet.

Hey i got weighed 2day so im in for the 7 day challenge, we start tomoz (monday right)? i will post my weight loss on this thread next sunday. Goddluck everyone.x

Hey i got weighed 2day so im in for the 7 day challenge, we start tomoz (monday right)? i will post my weight loss on this thread next sunday. Goddluck everyone.x
welcome to the 7 day challenge this will help you as we are all going through the same thing, good luck

I weighed on Fri and lost 3.5lbs. Said I wanted to loose 3 so pleased with the result!:)

Well done skinikki thats a great loss.
Im so cold today going to make a hot water bottle. just had a choc mint mousse was a bit runny but still nice.

Well iv made it through the night so pleased with myself im going to stick to ss now.Heres to the next 7 days.
Good luck to everyone on day 1.

thanks dawn.. im on day 3 now. im on my period atm too so my mood is awfull but im really pleased with myself because yesterday i was invited to a friends leaving dinner at a really posh resturant and i went to it but didnt eat....sooo hard watching everyone else eat but so satisfying at the same time.

have my first weigh in on thurs so hopefully will be good and motivate me to the next week.

ps DONT EAT :) will it really taste good enough to ruin your day? remember nothing tastes as good as feeling thin and beautiful
xxbeaxx

thanks dawn.. im on day 3 now. im on my period atm too so my mood is awfull but im really pleased with myself because yesterday i was invited to a friends leaving dinner at a really posh resturant and i went to it but didnt eat....sooo hard watching everyone else eat but so satisfying at the same time.

have my first weigh in on thurs so hopefully will be good and motivate me to the next week.

ps DONT EAT :) will it really taste good enough to ruin your day? remember nothing tastes as good as feeling thin and beautiful
xxbeaxx
well done bridie, its hard watching people eat. good luck with your weigh in thursday.
I was very weak yesterday and gave in, so not feeling too good today.

Hey, I'm back!
Thought computer may be a few days for repair etc but as i've had it since 2001 its not worth spending any money on! At least the guy was honest but eldest DD is gutted as there is no way we can afford a new state of the art computer just for her to play a Sims game on.
Anyways, was weighed yesterday after a looong break and actually lost 2lbs. Now feeling much more ready to take on the 7 day challenge and look forward to next weeks weigh in. I've only got a month to target.
Well done all you guys that stuck it out. How much did you lose?

hi all well even being on the challenge im sts

but as u all know i wasnt well so i took a break.

im restarting today so i hope u guys will be ok with me to join again. already had 2litres water and 1 shake, im still doing ss+ though

i hope u all ha great lossess

Was doing great today until i had the house to myself for an hour and ate 2 bags of crisps, 2 chocolates and some cheese - why? Then extra kids arrived for tea. Made a huge lasagne which i didn't sit down to have any but i stood in kitchen and ate a portion from what was left in the dish - why? Saw CDC yesterday and i was all focussed and right up for it. Now i just feel icky as my tummy is full. I'm off to glug a load of water, work up a sweat on the wii fit and do a bit of ironing.

well done on lossing 2lbs hope your being good now. I didn't weigh myself when i restarted, i was just going on my clothes, which feel alotbetter on now.
Im having a few days of i wont go mad, im thinking of doing slimming world as i think this would fit into my life better, but i do love cc.

Back