anyone up? Im in hell (o/t)

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
i am having the 24 hours from hell.

took me 7 hours to do the 3 1/2 hour drive back to the ferry today (been on holiday, also hellish. brittany in the rain for 14 days? not recommended) got to the ferry on time thank god. ferry running 2 hours late. flipping sun came out for first time since i got to france. So me and the kid (she is 1) sat on the quayside backing to death waiting for ferry. kid quite fractious after 7 hours in the car as you can imagine.

ferry finally arrives, departs even later than late. meant we arrived at poole at 2.30am instead of midnight. 1 hour drive home, finally rolled in about 15 minutes ago thinking yay bed!

Nup. flipping mother has let the cat sleep in my room the 2 weeks i have been away, and as soon as i sat on the bed i got attacked by a swarm of fleas. seriously never seen anything like it, they are everywhere.

currently sat on the loo typing this (on the basis there are no carpets so the fleas have nowhere to hide??? and wondering what the feck I am going to do???? Its 3.30am - I can hardly turn up on my mothers doorstep can I? And I cant drag the poor kid out again - not really fair.

so a night in the bathroom? fortunately the cat never goes in the kids room so fingers crossed it is ok. but all my bloody bedding is in my room!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:mad:

awww hun, hope you get sorted.xx

sounds like you've had a tough time...:(

hope you managed to get some sleep... and hope you get your bedroom back to normal soon....

Debz x

Oh no, you poor thing!! That must be really rough! Good luck with everything!

Oh wow! Talk about a bad day :( I hope it gets better for you soon and you can find a way to get some sleep.

Is the couch a possibility? Or is that infested too?

Good luck!!~~

Unfortunately the couch is only a 2 seater...but I havent written it off as an option for tonight!!!!

Today I have:
1)Flea fogged Home Flea Fogger Plus the bathroom and my bedroom (The worst areas as far as I can see)

2)Flea sprayed every inch of every carpet in the house

3)Frontlined the cat

4)Chucked the cat out for the day

Now airing the bedroom out in the hope it is now a delightful flea free enviroment

At some point I really must unpack the car...do washing...dry stuff...oh and all the other post holiday rubbish. grrrrrr.

Has anyone ever noticed that sometimes you come back form holiday needing another holiday?

Sounds like you need to put this holiday well and truly behind you. :eek: Hope the fog does it's stuff - them bites sure do itch!
The 'sparklies' you have done are brill!

Thanks hun

Yes I need another holiday!!!!

I think next year I will book 2 weeks off again. First week - go away with the kid, 2nd week - send her to the childminders while I sit home alone, recovering from the hell that was the first week :D

Thanks hun

Yes I need another holiday!!!!

I think next year I will book 2 weeks off again. First week - go away with the kid, 2nd week - send her to the childminders while I sit home alone, recovering from the hell that was the first week :D

excellent idea hun :) x

Back