Anyone want a weightloss buddy?

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi all I'm currently doing weight watchers but the forum isn't very busy at all and could do with abit more chit chat to keep the motivation going.

Is anyone up for coming on everyday to help each other, and generally have a chat.

I know I'm doing ww but I don't think that necessarily matters weve all got the same aims and that's losing weight :D

My diary is in the weight watchers forum called 'Sarah's I will be thin diary' feel free to take a look :D xxxx

Hi all I'm currently doing weight watchers but the forum isn't very busy at all and could do with abit more chit chat to keep the motivation going.

Is anyone up for coming on everyday to help each other, and generally have a chat.

I know I'm doing ww but I don't think that necessarily matters weve all got the same aims and that's losing weight :D

My diary is in the weight watchers forum called 'Sarah's I will be thin diary' feel free to take a look :D xxxx

Hello - sounds good. I love a chit chat and I have a terrible habit of coming onto here and just ending up looking at lots of delicious food in the recipe section! not helpful!

A buddy would be great =)

Hello - sounds good. I love a chit chat and I have a terrible habit of coming onto here and just ending up looking at lots of delicious food in the recipe section! not helpful!

A buddy would be great =)

That's great :) do you have a diary? And we could comment on each others diarys everyday? :) x

That's great :) do you have a diary? And we could comment on each others diarys everyday? :) x

I handwrite it at the moment to hand in to my consultant, but I can type up =)

Can't do the last coupe of weeks as my consultant has one but i'll start one in the diaries thread for SW and do from Monday

I handwrite it at the moment to hand in to my consultant, but I can type up =)

Can't do the last coupe of weeks as my consultant has one but i'll start one in the diaries thread for SW and do from Monday

Yeah that's no problem, I mean your more than welcome to write on my diary for now that's fine :) x

Awsome I shall go on :D x

Only lost 1.5 lbs this week, slightly disappointing but i suppose it's better than just a pound, or just half a pound or staying the same or having a gain!

hell i should be thrilled really, I've been poorly as well friday & Saturday so this week will do better. must do better

Back