Anyone want some new clothes?!

wannabslim

Gold Member
I have a few bits up for grabs and can't find the clothes-swap page...

If anyone is interested I have a lovely Marks and Spencer black suit jacket in an 18. Not new but very nearly and in great condition! Paid about £60 quid for it but it got too big very quickly so has hardly been worn.

I also have a pair of yellow knee-length shorts from E-vie, in a size 16, 100% cotton. They can be tied to be made shorter length with ties that are hidden inside. Brand new with tags. Got them in the sale towards the end of the summer but forgot I had them and now they are too big! Would be good for anyone planning a winter holiday having lost weight since summer, and not wanting to shell out on new clothes just for one holiday!

Third is a black "over-top" as I call it. Has sleeves nearly to the elbow, its' black and sparkly with lots of little holes in it so you can see the top being worn underneath. Ties in the middle with two laces so you can see the front of the top underneath nicely without revealing any bulges! It's from Inspire (new look) in a Medium, I would say it fits a size 16-18 best, thats a generous 18 too and it does have some give. Perfect for Christmas to go over a nice vest-top if you dont want to show off your arms or belly, or just generally to wear over your 'going out' clothes. Not new but in v. good condition and hardly worn.

Last up is a pink t-shirt from JJB sports (make is Olympus) and is 100% cotton. Its quite thick material, sort of just darker than baby pink colour with a round neck (doesnt dip). Never worn apart from trying on, but doesnt have tags. Size 16, has a bit of stretch but I wouldn't say it was generous. Cost £15 new as it's a good quality 100% cotton.

If anyone is interested in any of these items, let me know. I would ask for postage to be covered and any donation towards the cost would be welcome but not essential!

Nobody? If theres no takers I will give them to charity tomorrow so please let me know. Seems a shame :(

it might be handy if you had some picies :)

Just to let you know the items have now gone, the new owners know who they are (I have spoken to you by PM). Thanks for the interest guys and am glad my stuff is going to someone who will use it, especially when money is tight for a lot of people :) am pleased to help out!! Now all I need is someone to send me some new, smaller stuff! Hehe xx

get the rest on ebay! I've made over £600 selling my 'fat' clothes. Got rid of the final few at a car boot sale this morning. Getting up at 5am and standing in the feezing cold was well worth the £150 I made. Which I shall now be spending on a lovely dress for all my Christmsa parties- hooray!!

I have a load of size 18 trousers going now that I can get into a size 16. My friend was a shoppaholic and gave me a load, mostly brown and black, jeans and light coloured summer trousers. Just pm you addy if you would like me to pop a couple in the post.

Could this thread be made a Sticky?? It seems like a great idea for us to swap clothes around :)

Sarah x

Hi folks,

I have 2 long skirts in size 24, Matalan, dark brown and light brown, they are cotton, not lined, will do someone a turn.

They are very light so will happly post to who ever wants them.

Sarah x

Hi folks,

I have 2 long skirts in size 24, Matalan, dark brown and light brown, they are cotton, not lined, will do someone a turn.

They are very light so will happly post to who ever wants them.

Sarah x

I also have a white blouse size 20 and a knee length black skirt size 20, I bought them from e-bay recently but they just don't suit me.. free to anyone who wants them :)

i am looking for anything in size 10-12, if anyone has clothes in these sizes that they don't need, i would be very grateful!:)

I also have a white blouse size 20 and a knee length black skirt size 20, I bought them from e-bay recently but they just don't suit me.. free to anyone who wants them :)

These have gone to a new home now, the size 24 skirts are still available :)

i'm looking for size 16 please will sort out my larger clothes this weekend

Thanks Gail, I too would love some 18/20 stuff :)

This is a great thread! I am just bordering into my size 16s so will bag up my 18/20/22's when the 16's start to get a bit looser.

Back